Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK (12054 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by LordReed(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2012
For you bashing Nigerians because of this do you imagine that other countries citizens are all saints? If you do then you must be the most deluded f00l on the planet!
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2012
Lord_Reed: For you bashing Nigerians because of this do you imagine that other countries citizens are all saints? If you do then you must be the most deluded f00l on the planet!

What exactly are you trying to say? Because 'other' countries citizens does it then we should all keep quiet and take it as normal thing to abuse a 14 yrs old girl?
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2012
Patsey: Don't be under any illusion, I neither condone nor tolerate this guy's actions or inactions. Nonetheless, this is not the only news in the UK about foreign or UK nationals behaving badly. In fact, whilst this story has not, as yet, hit the BBC news 24, the hot news on the channel currently concerns Mr Iftikhar and Mrs Farzana Ahmed who allegedly killed their daughter (Shafilea Ahmed) over her Westernised lifestyle (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4330608/Parents-killed-their-daughter-Shafilea-Ahmed-over-her-Westernised-lifestyle.html). And it's not an isolated case amongst Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. Google 'HONOUR KILLINGS' and you'll have to trawl over zillion records and news items. Over the previous two weeks, it's been about Asian paedophile ring who were busted and convicted in Rochdale, North West England (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9253712/Members-of-paedophile-gang-to-be-sentenced.html). Even the Police Officers who were investigating Ibori for corruption were themselves corrupt police officers (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/may/23/three-arrested-met-police-corruption?newsfeed=true).

I am not aware of any equivalent national websites where citizens of other nations around the world congregate to vilify their own, and that's my problem with Nigerians on NL. Yes, this dastardly act of this chemistry teacher brings us shame and dishonour especially at work. But, listen! Whenever work colleagues says things along the line of "reports claim that Nigerian politicians are corrupt?". I often respond by saying "oh yeah...just as there are reports on systemic and endemic corruption amongst British MPs who, for decades, were fiddling expenses claims". I've also been told, "Oh Patsey, I understand that the Nigeria Police is very corrupt" to which I responded along the lines of "oh well in the same way that I understand that the London Met is equally not insulated from all manners of corruption". In fact, today in the staff room -- packed with around 20 people -- one of the very senior managers (by the way, he's an Asian) asked across the room -- so everyone could hear him in his deep-toned male voice -- "Patsey, have you heard the news of the Nigerian teacher who is standing trial for child molestation" to which I promptly responded "Mr Patel, no, I've been following the news of the Indian-Pakistani family who killed their daughter over her Westernised lifestyle as well as the news of the Asian paedophile ring in Rochdale". Mr Patel gave me one punch. In return, I gave him two deadly blows. He quickly left the common room. A Ghanaian colleague winked at me, later telling me "I thoroughly enjoyed the insult you heaped back upon that stupid and arrogant Patel." And what's my point. We Nigerians need to stand up for ourselves wherever in the world we may be living and working and let the world know that wrong doers are 'demons' and 'beasts' from all nations, nooks and corners of this earth and not just from Nigeria.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL CONCERNED - the abused girl and her family as well as the wife and children of Mr. Keith Ogunsola. May this man -- whose teaching career is now over anywhere in the developed world -- fully come to terms with the 'demon' in his life and change for the good.

I'm so happy that Nigerians here in NL don't let go in condemning that fool who abused his position unlike you who preferred swiping it under the carpet by saying . . . 'other does it too' nonsense! completely nonsense! so what if other does it? So should it be acceptable? We have to condemn this publicly as long as this man is guilty of the allegation.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by bily(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2012
justwise:

I'm so happy that Nigerians here in NL don't let go in condemning that fool who abused his position unlike you who preferred swiping it under the carpet by saying . . . 'other does it too' nonsense! completely nonsense! so what if other does it? So should it be acceptable? We have to condemn this publicly as long as this man is guilty of the allegation.

and you call yourself justwise, seriously? ??
how difficult is it for you to understand he was simply saying you can condemn the man n shout all you want but don't attack his tribe or nationality which has nothing to do with his disgusting act.
na wa for Nigerians o,must everything be viewed from a tribal sentiment?
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2012
bily:

and you call yourself justwise, seriously? ??
how difficult is it for you to understand he was simply saying you can condemn the man n shout all you want but don't attack his tribe or nationality which has nothing to do with his disgusting act.
na wa for Nigerians o,must everything be viewed from a tribal sentiment?

And before you start ranting garbage read the part of his post i specifically highlighted and made my comment.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by lagcity(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2012
justwise: He can kiss goodbye to his teaching career in the UK and even getting another job, he will be made to sign sex-offender's register for many yrs if not for life

so you are even talking abt teaching career or getting another job. this guy most likely won't make it out of prison. if his fellow inmates find out his crime, they'll phock him up. anyway i don't know abt british prisons, but in yankee u r toast if fellow inmates know you molested lil children.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2012
lagcity:

so you are even talking abt teaching career or getting another job. this guy most likely won't make it out of prison. if his fellow inmates find out his crime, they'll phock him up. anyway i don't know abt british prisons, but in yankee u r toast if fellow inmates know you molested lil children.

British justice system is too soft, he probably will not get more than 5yrs for that crime and he will be protected in prison, if attacked he will sue the prison authority for not protecting him.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by bily(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2012
justwise:

And before you start ranting garbage read the part of his post i specifically highlighted and made my comment.

yes i read it and i guess you did not read the part where he said 'I neither condone nor tolerate this guy's actions or inactions' how about this 'let the world know that wrong doers are 'demons' and 'beasts' from all nations, nooks and corners of this earth and not just from Nigeria'

so tell me what is exactly wrong in separating an individuals nationality or ethnicity from his actions. A thief is a thief regardless of where he comes from, a pedophile is pedophile regardless of where he originates from, simple!.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Skywalker5(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2012
lagcity:

Lots of pedophiles here in UK. i have lost count I dont think they will phock this guy up. .Besides they are lots of human right rubbish which protects pedos like him in prison.British Justice system has been a laughing stock for a while now. The guy will only server half and he will be released and will be monitored courtesy of tax payer's money. To be honest i dont know what people see in chasing young girls.The guy is a yanch hole.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by queensmith: 9:42am On May 25, 2012
justwise:

British justice system is too soft, he probably will not get more than 5yrs for that crime and he will be protected in prison, if attacked he will sue the prison authority for not protecting him.
I don't know about this, from what I heard the system is incredibly tough on sexual crimes. Especially pedophilia. And the fact he was a teacher and abused his position isn't going to look good in court at all.

Apparently you can get a shorter sentence for murdering someone than you will raping them.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by queensmith: 9:45am On May 25, 2012
Sky-walker:

To be honest i dont know what people see in chasing young girls.The guy is a yanch hole.

It's a perversion, these men are sick in the head. The main problem with this situation is that it's (sort of) culturally acceptable. It's not today teachers are having sex with young girls and it's rampant in Nigeria.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Skywalker5(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2012
queensmith:

It's a perversion, these men are sick in the head. The main problem with this situation is that it's (sort of) culturally acceptable. It's not today teachers are having sex with young girls and it's rampant in Nigeria.

Maybe i was ignorant when i was in Niaja. Never heard of pedo before till i got into UK.A friend of mine told me it was not a Black man's disease grin . Yea its culturally acceptable to people who give their kids out at young age but is that getting common in Naija now? if it is, thats some sick stuff going down there
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by queensmith: 11:24am On May 25, 2012
Sky-walker:

Maybe i was ignorant when i was in Niaja. Never heard of pedo before till i got into UK.A friend of mine told me it was not a Black man's disease grin . Yea its culturally acceptable to people who give their kids out at young age but is that getting common in Naija now? if it is, thats some sick stuff going down there

Thats the thing, there is no label in Nigeria because it's normal! You cannot say you havent heard of teachers sleeping with students (unless you went to a super plush school ooo!) It's always been common in Nigeria, I was even surprised at the outrage when that official married a 9 year old. I was thinking most men do worse.
We have the same problem here in the UK with black communities not paying enough attention to sexual predators hanging about schools, the men take advantage of that. Nobody is apprehending them or looking out for these young girls. It has to be because it's normal to them.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Skywalker5(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2012
queensmith:

Thats the thing, there is no label in Nigeria because it's normal! You cannot say you havent heard of teachers sleeping with students (unless you went to a super plush school ooo!) It's always been common in Nigeria, I was even surprised at the outrage when that official married a 9 year old. I was thinking most men do worse.
We have the same problem here in the UK with black communities not paying enough attention to sexual predators hanging about schools, the men take advantage of that. Nobody is apprehending them or looking out for these young girls. It has to be because it's normal to them.

You right though. I remember a teacher in my school slept with a girl in SS2. I thought that was one off but thinking about it now, i get it. which official married a 9 year old? in Nigeria?
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2012
queensmith:
I don't know about this, from what I heard the system is incredibly tough on sexual crimes. Especially pedophilia. And the fact he was a teacher and abused his position isn't going to look good in court at all.

Apparently you can get a shorter sentence for murdering someone than you will raping them.

He can get as little as 3yrs then serve a yr and the half then finish the remaining on tag with his family. He will be made to sign sex-offenders register for life, that is just about it.

If he pleas guilty at the early hearing and without previous criminal record then he will be free in a yr or two. UK justice system is a joke.
When he comes out he will still be claiming benefits and live a normal life without working for a day.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Skywalker5(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2012
justwise:

He can get as little as 3yrs then serve a yr and the half then finish the remaining on tag with his family. He will be made to sign sex-offenders register for life, that is just about it.

If he pleas guilty at the early hearing and without previous criminal record then he will be free in a yr or two. UK justice system is a joke.
When he comes out he will still be claiming benefits and live a normal life without working for a day.

is the sex offender list for life or for certain years?
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2012
Sky-walker:

is the sex offender list for life or for certain years?
because of his position as a teacher they will make him sign it for life and ban him from working with children again, if he is allowed to sign it for certain yrs then chances are that he will work with children in the future. For serious sex-offences like this its life on sex-offenders register.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by NAJALYN: 5:11pm On May 25, 2012
What a disgrace! A real fool at 40.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by LordReed(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2012
justwise:

What exactly are you trying to say? Because 'other' countries citizens does it then we should all keep quiet and take it as normal thing to abuse a 14 yrs old girl?

The man committed a crime simple and short. That is he is Nigerian is only incidental to the case and will have no bearing on his sentencing.

People should stop making a fuss about a criminal's roots. Yesterday 3 London Met police guys were arrested over bribery where is the hullabaloo about that? The American Female teacher who slept with under-age boys nko? Abeg make we hear word jor!
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2012
Lord_Reed:

The man committed a crime simple and short. That is he is Nigerian is only incidental to the case and will have no bearing on his sentencing.

People should stop making a fuss about a criminal's roots. Yesterday 3 London Met police guys were arrested over bribery where is the hullabaloo about that? The American Female teacher who slept with under-age boys nko? Abeg make we hear word jor!

What is your bloody business with those cases? Are you a British citizen or an American? Why must we be discussing crime committed by a British or an American citizen?

We will not hear word, we will drag this issues long as we want, if it irritates you then don't visit this page.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by LordReed(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2012
justwise:

What is your bloody business with those cases? Are you a British citizen or an American? Why must we be discussing crime committed by a British or an American citizen?

We will not hear word, we will drag this issues long as we want, if it irritates you then don't visit this page.

And what is your bloody business with something that happened in another country? Is the victim your sister? (I am being sarcastic)

You reason like a kid and yet you want to prove a stewpid point.

People should leave off bashing the whole country cause of the crimes of a few. You may choose to be roped in with the criminals if you wish but leave the rest of us out of it!

Block my IP from visiting Nairaland if you can mumu!
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by gemstone22(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2012
Parents should be attentive to their children. The poor girl was being molested and she couldn't even tell her parents. Parents run off everyday looking for money and they forget that the world is no longer safe. We have devil disguised as angels patrolling all over looking for who to destroy. Having a close relationship with our children makes it easy for them to call to us when they have to. It saves them from terrible ordeals like this one. Its horrible. That teacher should be shot.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by justwise(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2012
Lord_Reed:

And what is your bloody business with something that happened in another country? Is the victim your sister? (I am being sarcastic)

You reason like a kid and yet you want to prove a stewpid point.

People should leave off bashing the whole country cause of the crimes of a few. You may choose to be roped in with the criminals if you wish but leave the rest of us out of it!

Block my IP from visiting Nairaland if you can mumu!

Silly comment, that wouldn't be my sister, if any animal like that one does that to my sister then he will say his last prayer if i get my hands around his neck.

Block your IP? No need, every fool is allowed here.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2012
justwise:

Silly comment, that wouldn't be my sister, if any animal like that one does that to my sister then he will say his last prayer if i get my hands around his neck.

Block your IP? No need, every fool is allowed here.

Including english deficient ones called just & wise.

As if you wouldn't react if the victim was your sister and the perp an American or a Russian.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by AdeCharity: 8:03am On May 29, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-teacher-arraigned-for-raping-schoolgirl-in-uk/
job vacancies in nigeria; visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Arraigned In Lagos State For Using Deceased Name To Defraud (photos) / Truck Driver Crushes Traders To Death, Flees (Photo) / Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.