Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? (869 Views)

Pleas Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him Divorce Her / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? by davies123: 3:52pm On May 24, 2012
A wife asked her husband to drop her at her friend's house, where a wedding was taking place. He said he would be too busy in the office and gave her some money for taxi. He left for office. Later at the wedding place, she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked the woman how she was going home. She replied dat her husband is too busy in d office, so he can't come to pick her and she was going in a taxi. The girl now said,
'My boyfriend who brought me here is coming to pick me up. I just spoke with him on phone and he's on his way to pick me. Why don't you join me in his car and we drop you at your house?' The woman agreed and a few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front persenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife. They dropped the wife at home and left.
If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns... If you were the husband what will you say to your wife when you return?
Re: Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
If I was the wife, I will mix a little cyanide with his food.
Re: Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? by Daresh(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2012
Someone sent me this the other day and my response is the same, " dem no born am well to come bk to my house".
Re: Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? by greedie1(f): 7:48am On May 25, 2012
I ll welcome him wit open arms nd serve him his last meal.....laced wit otapiapia
Re: Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? by tjskii(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2012
Come bak to d house ke,so Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ mean I just sat down at d bakseat of d moto lik a mumu,whil my husby and his galfrend drove me home,not pposible,I for don scatter ground at d party,kick d guy and babe comot for d moto,driv myself home,and thunder fire him if he comes to d house without a multitude to help him beg me,to be allowed to pack some of his things outta d house angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Life Partner? / Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. / Reasons Ladies Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.