Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife (2761 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by philip404u: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2007
Hi nairalanders
A friend of mine was beaten to a pulp by the wife for giving his ex. N2000.00 only
What advise do you have for my friend!!!
I think the marriage is heading for the rocks.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2007
philip404u:

Hi nairalanders
A friend of mine was beaten to a pulp by the wife for giving his ex. N2000.00 only

I think their marriage has already smashed through the rocks.

I don't condone violence, be it from a man or woman. I'm sure they both know what they need to do. . .
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by wham(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hmmnnnnnn!

The guy married a Heavy Weight Boxing Champ ko!

Don't get in btw.

The man should know what to do.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Seun(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2007
He should get a divorce and then sue her for battery. It's a crime. What's good for a male bully is good for a female.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by yimiton(f): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2007
The fury of a woman is indeed deadly.
Did this guy just stand there feeling guilty and watch his wife beat him up?

I really don't believe this story.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by almondjoy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
Violence, violence and more violence.

Gosh! A woman beating her husband to a pulp? shocked  What kind of man is that to tolerate such beastly behaviour? Even if she caught him in bed with the girlfriend or whatever. She should have just walked out of the marriage instead of getting physical. 

One person will soon end up dead!

He needs to get away from this woman as soon as possible.  Leave everything behind and just get out as soon as possible. 

I hope no children are involved!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by philip404u: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
They have a son. And she is pregnant. My friend is lepa while the wife is orubo
Even church no fit rescue my friend.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by feelgood(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin - Nairaland
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by almondjoy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
philip404u:

They have a son. And she is pregnant. My friend is[b] lepa [/b] while the wife is orubo
Even church no fit rescue my friend.

Well, call us for the with the obituary info then! I will gladly attend!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by toba1909(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
Abeg let the guy take his decision himself. Did anyone help him make the marital vows he made on the wedding day?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by rikkyjen(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hahaha. I thought only Men wore draws!. ur friends case is the reverse, his wife wear the draws, while he wears the skirt and even ties the wrapper!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by kamsi(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
well it not only wife battering we hear of these days, also husband battering lol ; :oD grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by iice(f): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
Knew a couple like that. . .wife na giant. . .husband small
See wrestling. . .slamming shocked shocked But they get along. . .na just once in a while that kind fight dey happen. . .
Besides he has like 3 other wives undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:37am On Nov 23, 2007
@iice,
Lmao.

@topic
when i saw this topic couldn't help laughing my ass off, poor guy. cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by olanajim(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2007
Yimiton, alimondjoy,

it is no news that some women are violent. I have seen a lady that beats her husband regularly! My own very neighbour! We used to live together but I had to leave the place. It is demeaning to man pride. Outside, they behave normally but once inside, the wife is the boss. The husband fetches water, cook sometimes if the wife insist! And they have two boys. During my stay I almost had a fight with the wife to teach her a lesson when she cross my path. I told her she would ends in mortuary! We were seperated though but the threat obviously worked as she never cross my path again till I left the place. I hate men beating their wife. But a woman beating her husband make me vomit. I can't stand it.

So, some women can actually be violence. You can't always win a battle with an enraged woman. She would always go for you jogular. "kill me! You must kill! If you don't kill me you won't go!"

such a scenerio did not require violent solution. You need wisdom.

@poster,
I can't help but laugh at that your friend. First, what type of woman would beat her husband to pulp just because of dashing his mistress a meagre #2,000? There must be more to it. Perhaps your friend had been doing it for long, which is in itself provocative. What is he doing with a mistress in the first place and how on earth was he get carried away by love to marry a merciless boxer?

He know what to do. Nothing we say here matter. He is the one wearing the shoe and he know where it pinches. If the wife had been using him as training material for her next bout with Laila Ali, then, he has the right to file for divorce. Going to court would merely drain his purse and turn him into a laughing stock. This is Nigeria, a man that cry in public of being beaten by his wife would not only lose the wife but also his selfrespect.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by spoilt(f): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2007
serves him right for being sneaky grin grin

Ok thats my attempt at humor. Why didnt he consult his wife before giving hard earned family funds to his ex? Doesnt she have a new boyfriend to fend for her? grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by almondjoy(f): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2007
olanajim:

Yimiton, alimondjoy,

it is no news that some women are violent. I During my stay I almost had a fight with the wife to teach her a lesson when she cross my path. I told her she would ends in mortuary! We were seperated though but the threat obviously worked as she never cross my path again till I left the place. I hate men beating their wife. But a woman beating her husband make me vomit. I can't stand it.
such a scenerio did not require violent solution. You need wisdom.

@poster,

what type of woman would beat her husband to pulp just because of dashing his mistress a meagre #2,000? There must be more to it. Perhaps your friend had been doing it for long, which is in itself provocative. What is he doing with a mistress in the first place and how on earth was he get carried away by love to marry a merciless boxer?

He know what to do. Nothing we say here matter. He is the one wearing the shoe and he know where it pinches.

If the wife had been using him as training material for her next bout with Laila Ali, then, he has the right to file for divorce. Going to court would merely drain his purse and turn him into a laughing stock. This is Nigeria, a man that cry in public of being beaten by his wife would not only lose the wife but also his selfrespect.

Abeg olanajim no make me laff this morning! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Like I always say---divorce should be made compulsory in any society--to automatically end marriages where there is emotional and physical abuse.

Any body that can put his or her hands on people they claim to love do not deserve to be married.

Any one that puts up with any form of emotional or physical abuse should not have any business being married either--just for sheer lack of self respect and an overwhelming sense of low self esteem.

Pathetic!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by olanajim(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2007
Alimondjoy,
I agree divorce should be make easier. We actually have unwritten divorce law. I can tell you that I have lost count of such divorce. It is infact easier to divorce your partner here as long as you don't have court marriage. Even court marriage don't have much effect. You can walk out of your home without being made to pay for it.

Serious, such a thing happen because there is no effective law against it. Unfortunately, I don't see our NASS making effective family law in Nigeria. Child right Bill had been in that chamber for years with no hope of it being passed. I just wonder if it take such a long time for that bill, the divorce law will take twice as much before seeing the light of the day. We don't have law here, what we have is lawn!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by mellow(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2007
The Wife beat the husband to a puls, so what did she do with the paste?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by almondjoy(f): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2007
olanajim:

Alimondjoy,
I agree divorce should be make easier. We actually have unwritten divorce law. I can tell you that I have lost count of such divorce. It is infact easier to divorce your partner here as long as you don't have court marriage. Even court marriage don't have much effect. You can walk out of your home without being made to pay for it.

Serious, such a thing happen because there is no effective law against it. Unfortunately, I don't see our NASS making effective family law in Nigeria. Child right Bill had been in that chamber for years with no hope of it being passed. I just wonder if it take such a long time for that bill, the divorce law will take twice as much before seeing the light of the day. We don't have law here, what we have is lawn!

Then the beaten will remain beaten till they are killed. Like I said--I cannot imagine why anyone will up with a "beast" for a husband or wife--still sleep together and have children. shocked  I just can't understand it.  Domestic abuse should be made a felony and purnishable by long prison sentences--that should make divorce much easier to accomplish.

Domestic violence constitute psychological and social criminal offenses, and should be treated wirh severity---so violent people(socio-psycopaths) are separated and locked up together to be able to exercise their rights to kill eachother. I would like front row tickets to watch those types of prize fights.   No one will miss them really! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin that serves him right for marrying a heavy weight champion grin grin grin grin

on a seriuos note ya friend should seriuosly think of a way out.but is he really complaining?i mean did he tell you he was beaten by the wife or what?if hes not complaining then i suggest you let them be sometimes there are more than beholds the eye to such things in marriage .if he who is wearing the shoe says it doesnt hurt then
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by spoilt(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
mellow:

The Wife beat the husband to a puls, so what did she do with the paste?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

used it as face cream to find another husband! grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by philip404u: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2007
News update!!! News update!!!

My guys dad came and advised my friend to be patience till she put to bed before the divorce, since only the traditional wedding was what they did, divorcing her won’t be a problem.
Yesterday my friend received a stern death threat. That if he should continue with his plans, he will be killed with immediate effect. Presently he is complaining of stomach ache and still the live together and he eats her food
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by divanaija1: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2007
philip404u:

Hi nairalanders
A friend of mine was beaten to a pulp by his wife for giving his ex. N2000.00 only

shocked

philip404u:

News update!!! News update!!!

My guys dad came and advised my friend to be patience till she put to bed before the divorce, since only the traditional wedding was what they did, divorcing her won’t be a problem.
Yesterday my friend received a stern death threat. That if he should continue with his plans, he will be killed with immediate effect. Presently he is complaining of stomach ache and still they live together and he eats her food

huh? u 4 real??
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by blueband(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2007
Society does not tend to believe that women are capable of beating their husbands.And such men are usually laughed at.That's why we don't get to hear such stories.My friend sold his business in Nigeria to join his wofe in the U.K(Nigerian woman as well).This woman would beat him on weekly basis.Ofcourse she had the british passport and my friend was a dependant on the passport.What could he do?Report her to the cops?Or beat her back and get sent to prison(the law here favours women).He would just kneel and take all the beatings and insults.Last week he moved out of the house for good-after getting his british passport.

Now the game has changed and the wife has come back begging for forgiveness.The condition for moving back with her-If you slap me now I will slap you back!

They are still separated!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Seun(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2007
Well, she won't stop until she spends a few weeks in jail.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by divanaija1: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2007
blueband:

Society does not tend to believe that women are capable of beating their husbands.And such men are usually laughed at.That's why we don't get to hear such stories.My friend sold his business in Nigeria to join his wofe in the UK(Nigerian woman as well). This woman would beat him on weekly basis .Ofcourse she had the british passport and my friend was a dependant on the passport.What could he do?Report her to the cops?Or beat her back and get sent to prison(the law here favours women). He would just kneel and take all the beatings and insults .Last week he moved out of the house for good-after getting his british passport.

shocked

angry in-short. . .no comment!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
I actually had a neihgbor when i was younger who use to beat her husband blue black. The barbed wire seperating us was torn so the guy would run and cross over to our house.
So one day she really beat him and he ran to our house so she chased him and tried to catch him before he enterd our house, the guy managed to run into our house, she was shouthing across the fence in hausa " ku miko min shi nan" Translation " pass him over to me" the man was answering from our house " Ba za a miko ni din ba, in ba ki da kunya ki na che wa su ma ba su da kunya ney" Translation " they will not pass me to you, do you think everyone is as shameless as you are".
Anyway his sisters had to come and do the job for him before the beating stopped.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by mazaje(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
aisha2:

I actually had a neihgbor when i was younger who use to beat her husband blue black. The barbed wire seperating us was torn so the guy would run and cross over to our house.
So one day she really beat him and he ran to our house so she chased him and tried to catch him before he enterd our house, the guy managed to run into our house, she was shouthing across the fence in hausa " ku miko min shi nan" Translation " pass him over to me" the man was answering from our house " Ba za a miko ni din ba, in ba ki da kunya ki na che wa su ma ba su da kunya ney" Translation " they will not pass me to you, do you think everyone is as shameless as you are".
Anyway his sisters had to come and do the job for him before the beating stopped.

Na wah ohhh
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by blueband(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
aisha2:

grin grin grin grin grin-Aisha,are you serious?This sounds like a tale from maganan jarece. grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2007
Am very serious oh.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
women beat their husbands? shocked those men are a disgrace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Said I Shouldn't Help Or Buy Anything For Dad Because He Abandoned Us. / Why Do Parents Compare Their Children To Others? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.