Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife (2767 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by NihilceM: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
davidylan:

women beat their husbands? shocked those men are a disgrace!

I'll send one to you.

Eh eh it'll be nice to see you with a black eye.

Please send me a picture afterwards.

Trouble maker! tongue
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

I'll send one to you.

Eh eh it'll be nice to see you with a black eye.

Please send me a picture afterwards.

Trouble maker! tongue

Real women dont resort to violence. May my path be far from such marital wrecks.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by NihilceM: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
davidylan:

Real women don't resort to violence. May my path be far from such marital wrecks.

grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by spoilt(f): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2007
davidylan:

Real women don't resort to violence. May my path be far from such marital wrecks.

God wont let you marry a woman with thighs like tree trunks. box you to death when you ask for breakfast! grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Scopium: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2007
[size=13pt]OK just my thought though, Did this gay guy marry another gay guy stronger than him? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by eezzy(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin ewooooooooooo! grin grin grin
ah! ah! hisssssssssssssss. so the shoe is on the other
side eh! And the responses from the guys in the house na waooooo!
mmmmmh this has made my day. Am not a sadist, but aaah! Feels good
to watch the guys squirm!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2007
davidlyan, thank you for the post.u have made my day grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by dellynash(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
hey hey divorce is uncalled for here, women sometimes get mad and do funny things, i guess the husband allows the wife to beat him because she was pregnant and he did not want to hit her back.He needs to sit his wife down and talk to her, no divorce
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife by nickybayo(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
*rollin on the floor with tears coming out of my eyes?*
legs like tree trunk?
abeg no kill me oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattoos Idolising..... / Women Looking For Discreet Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me / Where Are My 2go Friends?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.