Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71895 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
Olumide7:

My Prediction Inter Milan 3 -0 Liverpool
tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
darfur:

make una no too rejoice liverpool. inter will shock you guys tongue
tongue tongue tongue

grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2008
Consistency is really what counts and Liverpool are coasting ,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2008
Cassiel:

Well,even though they're all plastic fans i'm still going to congratulate 'em for a nice Italian job done.Wonder how the game would've gone without Torres though wink Just a thought grin

What about how Man-u would've done against lyon (At old twatford) w/o C-ronaldo, or how arsenal would've done against milan w/o fabregas, or how princess diana would have looked with a beard on!!! Clearly u arent too bright cos Torres is a striker who just did his job like Reina did his wink

dayokanu:

the ref didnt kill the tie inter did. inter does not have a good squad to win big matches in the champions league. lets face the fact without that scandal that hit the italian league inter would NEVER have lifted the league title. maybe roma or milan would have won it but inter don't just have what it takes. when was the last time they actually won a big match in europe lack of discipline getting 2 red cards in 2 games?? overhyped strikers a midfield with no creativity and a defense with no pace. inter need to over haul next summer and set along term plan. ibrahimovic? never impressed me one bit even at juventus. Remember how they fought after the game with Valencia last season,

??

For goodness sake, where did you pull that one out from now (typical). Try watching the serie A for a month and you'll see why inter are regarded as the best team in the world currently. LACK OF DISCIPLINE?? Those fouls were harshly punished IMHO. Inter have not been beaten at home in any competition this season and dont think for one moment that Roma and Milan are better.
They were unfortunate to meet the Pool, very unfortunate, just ask Barca, Juve, Chelsea (2x) what happens when that occurs.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
according to many, inter were the best team in the world. now, after their defeat by liverpool.inter are the indisciplined team with an uncreative midfield and a poor attack.plssssssssssssss. when wiill people appreciate us,

its clear , inter had the team in terms of depth, only gerrard, torres and reina, maybe carragher stand out.but we had the coach.MANCINI IS NO WHERE NEAR BENITEZ,

to more important things, i 'd like welcome u guys to the GERRARD AND TORRES SHOW, where the audience is treated with goals.

ruthty:

well thats true. those liverpool fans its only when their team wins they only come to this thread

u know thats not true, u are just seeking attention.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
bow down and whisper 'fernando"

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2008
tocdee:

What about how Man-u would've done against lyon (At old twatford) w/o C-ronaldo, or how arsenal would've done against milan w/o fabregas, or how princess diana would have looked with a beard on!!! Clearly u arent too bright because Torres is a striker who just did his job like Reina did his wink
??

You're a dumb ass numbskull.Is it because i came over to support your team last night when you were busy being a plastic fan that you think you can open your horror of a mouth and say ''clearly u aren't too bright''? You're a moronic cow.For your info,Man United can do very well without Ronaldo on the pitch.If you're bright,you would know that Rooney,Tevez,Giggs,Nani and a host of others are also goal scorers.And only a mentally troubled person would try to imagine Princess Diana with a beard tongue Liverpool without Torres is just not the same,and if you were a true fan you would know that.Look at your recent form in the EPL and have a re-think.Gerrard messes up sometimes.Crouch doesn't always perform.Who else have you guys got besides Torres and Gerrard?Who has been responsible for nearly all of you guys' goals for a while now if not Torres?So shut your stupid trap and imagine with me when i tell you to imagine what the game would've been like without Torres.And after imagining(if you've got any imagination at all),quiver in your smelly boots.Face it,Liverpool need Torres.Ain't my fault if you're too cowardly to accept it. Gosh,i never knew Liverpool's got its share of stupid,dumb fans. tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Chacal: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Only an idiot would say Liverpool don't need Torres.
When was the last time Liverpool had such quality leading their attack?
Torres is their saviour . . . . . ANDY GRAY(SKYSPORTS) kept ranting about him on and on last night during the game.

If INTER MILAN had Torres in their attack. . . . .they would have buried the Scousers before their player saw RED.
They carved out Liverpool's defence over 5 times but the quality of a finisher was missing.
Zlatan was a dork last night. . . . .the cutting edge was lacking in INTER's play and they were punished for it.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Chacal
Thank you.And this Arrow named tocdee is here erupting nonsense,comparing the absence of Torres from Liverpool to the absence of Ronaldo from Man United.United is covered,with or without Ronaldo.Without Torres,Liverpool is a sitting duck begging to be knocked way off.Remove Gerrard and Liverpool is just a wilted tomato.
@tocdee
Watch yourself. tongue
@sensible Scousers
Never planned to diss your club grin grin You've got tocdee to thank.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2008
Congrats.
I've been on d road lately.
I'll be back to give my full opinion on our next few games.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Cassiel,

Torres is their saviour . . . . . ANDY GRAY(SKYSPORTS) kept ranting about him on and on last night during the game.

If INTER MILAN had Torres in their attack. . . . .they would have buried the Scousers before their player saw RED.
They carved out Liverpool's defence over 5 times but the quality of a finisher was missing.
Zlatan was a dork last night. . . . .the cutting edge was lacking in INTER's play and they were punished for it.

why the tension in the air? Yes Liverpool needs Torres but Torres also needs Liverpool. No single player is greater than a team and I can say clearly that Liverpool can perform without Torres. For instance, nobody gave Arsenal a chance at winning the premiership this season with the transfer of Henry to Barca and today Arsenal has been topping the EPL for weeks. Chelsea has been getting results without Drogba & Schechenko wink

So cut this out
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
Cassiel:

@Chacal
Thank you.And this Arrow named tocdee is here erupting nonsense,comparing the absence of Torres from Liverpool to the absence of Ronaldo from Man United.United is covered,with or without Ronaldo.Without Torres,Liverpool is a sitting duck begging to be knocked way off.Remove Gerrard and Liverpool is just a wilted tomato.
@tocdee
Watch yourself. tongue
@sensible Scousers
Never planned to diss your club grin grin You've got tocdee to thank.

That Liverpool need torres is merely stating the obvious but saying they can't succed without him him is very presumptious.

Let's go down memory lane my dear.

When Liverpool knocked Man-u out of the FA Cup, who scored?- Crouch!
Knocked Chelsea out, -Agger
Beat Arsenal 4-1,  Crouch(3x),Agger!
knocked Barca out- Bellamy, Risse

Common Denominator-RAFA

Now Torres is here and has taken up some responsibility and you reduce Liverpool to  'SITTING DUCKS"? If u want to mock a club, don't hide behind 'supporting it'.

And BTW, man-u had 3(or 4?) consecutive draws at the start of the season and lost to Bolton ALL w/o C.Ronaldo and then u say he's not your 'Torres"?

P.S- My saying You aren't bright in a forum refers to your POST and not your PERSON, ok? I'm a guy (OBVIOUSLY) so I cant be a 'Arrow', can I?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
tocdee:

That Liverpool need torres is merely stating the obvious but saying they can't succed without him him is very presumptious.

Let's go down memory lane my dear.

When Liverpool knocked Man-u out of the FA Cup, who scored?- Crouch!
Knocked Chelsea out, -Agger
Beat Arsenal 4-1, Crouch(3x),Agger!
knocked Barca out- Bellamy, Risse

Common Denominator-RAFA

Ride on boy, grin

Now Torres is here and has taken up some responsibility and you reduce Liverpool to 'SITTING DUCKS"? If u want to mock a club, don't hide behind 'supporting it'.

And BTW, man-u had 3(or 4?) consecutive draws at the start of the season and lost to Bolton ALL w/o C.Ronaldo and then u say he's not your 'Torres"?

P.S- My saying You aren't bright in a forum refers to your POST and not your PERSON, ok? I'm a guy (OBVIOUSLY) so I can't be a 'Arrow', can I?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
;d :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2008
@cassiel,
cant we argue without throwing insults, i read the tocdee post , all he said was that torres alone didnt determine our victory at the san siro. pepe reina no try? 3 or 4 world class saves. what of mascherano, gerrard and lucas.and aurelio who deliverd the assist.

we were in the final last year without a 'big' striker. . TORRES IS NOT LIVERPOOL. but LIVERPOOL NEED TORRES.

u might also want to admit that the absence of ronaldo and/or ronney affects u guys. when fabregas and hleb werent in the gunner lineup. their team underperformed.

i hope u wont misunderstand me.thats why i wrote in bold.

Chacal:

@ Cassiel,

since no one said liverpool dont need torres. CHACAL OR JACKAL or whatever the Bleep u are now, U ARE THE IDIOT.

this chacal guy spills insult like he was born and bred with it.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2008
I'm happy some new juveniles are taking interest in the greatest club in the World.
This childish argument of Torres & liverpool reminds me of the Mexico '86 world Cup game between Argentina & S.Korea;the S.Korean coach was quoted as saying his team would have won if Maradona hadn't played in the game ! shocked

We can be so rational at times that we move over to irrationality.

Does a tree make a forest? So if Torres scored & the defence allowed in 3 goals would we still be here?

I hope you ploy isn't to cause dissaffection between Liverpool,its fans and its very wonderful player(El Tor),if it is YOU HAVe FAILED.

I beg my people ,lets assess what we need to do against Reading on saturday & MANURE 8 days later to keep the MOmentum going(apologies to Obama)
[center]

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
Phew!!!! AT LEAST THE COUNTRY STILL HAS DECENT PEOPLE IN DA JUNTA , JARZINHO, AND BGEES! wink YOU Will Never Walk Alone-3x

As for Reading, they've won their last two games while keeping clean sheets but i'm positive of a result. 3-0 Torres(2x), Babel

AND BURKE! wink wink wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by burke: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
@tocdee,
scouse and proud.ynwa
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
Reading can be resilient.all we need is a strong starting XI and luck.
y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
@bgees
Sorry about the insults then grin We red devils tend to get the heat of hell on when somebody disses our club without any real basis.Waz only imagining a scenario,and tocdee jumped on my back. grin
But really,United is still United without Ronaldo.Someone said he's our 'Torres'.That person's probably trying to say they're both world-class quality strikers.But for anybody to say United need Ronaldo the way Liverpool currently need Torres,that's an error.And the fact is,Torres doesn't need Liverpool.If he is let go tonight,trust me,all the top clubs in Europe will be begging him to come to them.
My point is,Liverpool need a lot of work right now.See the way Inter kept breaking through y'all's defence.They could've won,save for the fact that they lacked quality strikers.Liverpool lacked that drive and skill that makes winners.Torres is currently supplying that for the team.He and Gerrard.That's why i said Liverpool need Torres at this point in time.Forget what happened seasons ago.That's history.Right now,y'all need Fernando.Truth.
@Jairzinho
You're the juvenile delinquent.I'm trying to respect bgees' request here,so watch yourself. tongue
@tocdee
Don't insult my intelligence by saying ''if you want to mock a team don't hide behind supporting it''. If you've ever wandered into the United thread,you will see i don't beat about the bush mocking and dissing any friggin' club i please.I outrightly diss you to the pits of hell and back grin.And if i'm supporting a club,i do that just as straightforwardly. I actually waz supporting Liverpool that night.That's partly the reason i pointed out your weak points.Is that so bad?Face it,your team isn't perfect,ok?I don't like fans that aren't realistic.So kindly get off my case,because you might get offended if i get on yours.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Chacal: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
bgees:

since no one said liverpool don't need torres. CHACAL OR JACKAL or whatever the Bleep u are now, You ARE THE IDIOT.

this chacal guy spills insult like he was born and bred with it.

Bitches or beegees or fuckever moronic name u bear. . . . .
Don't u ever in your sad, spastic life say ma name on your gay lips. . . . Are u mentally-challenged?
Can't u read or was i referring to u in ma comments?

What a head of trumpery for a depraved and castrated gibbon. . . . U think u can hide in this unpopular topic to poke shots at me?
You must be smoking ur pubic hair, u sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next time u repeat this idiotic attitude, i will have ur head wrapped up like a fucking Hindu.
U cunt!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
@chacal or jackal,
u are really good with insults.u are perfect in spilling insults.and thats why i said u were born and bred with it.insults are thrown everyday around u.
And u mean ur dad smokes ur mum's pubic hair?where did that come from.and i guess thats why u are a RABID slowpoke.

@casielle,
u made ur points,most of them i agree with.thanks.now let us all get along.
Pls,try not to interfere with the bgees/jackal wahala.its looks like a personal thing.just have fun.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Islander(f): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
bgees:

@chacal or jackal,
u are really good with insults.u are perfect in spilling insults.and thats why i said u were born and bred with it.insults are thrown everyday around u.
And u mean your dad smokes your mum's pubic hair?where did that come from.and i guess thats why u are a RABID slowpoke.

You hegoat, Atleast his mom's pubic hair isnt infested like yours,

You come here spewing shit and expect people to bend over and pay heed?

Make your point and move on. And how dare "Little Albert" questions someone else's upbringings? When yours were determine by bell attatched to a string undecided undecided undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Chacal: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ beetches

It is obvious u were a product of a cheap drunk Bleep.
If your conception had been well planned, u wouldn't have grown up to be a retard that u are.
You didn't have to bite ma lines to get back at me, u lummox. . . . .

I think u may have to thaw out the 2 brain cells in your fucking cranium.
Sperm-flakes seem to dwell where your brain used to sit. . . . .It seems your brain just vapourised.
This explains why your central nervous system is distorted and your whole being is mal-functioning.

You are a BOIL on the ass of HUMANITY.
Your momma shoulda sucked the same spermatozoa that made u and let the better sperm cell fertilize her cyst-infected ovary.
If u marry a dolt like u, u will produce idiots. . . . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
@bgees
Dearie,i know we've agreed to be civil,lol, but dissing my pal Chac ain't gonna get the civil thingy going,k? I can insult like crazy too.Visit my thread and you'll see grin You wouldn't want the extreme violence of Chac and me released on you.A s well as our girl Islander here.We Reds tend to protect our own wink So watch yourself tongue grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2008
@islander and cassiel,
i hope it dosent go beyond this.i didnt mean get at u guys.i didnt know he was bittchh.
I'm so sorry.

@chacal,
i'm witnessing a spectacle,u are a phenomenon.i 'd like to meet ur parents in the lab and the counselling room.looking to find out how they produced an asss muncher like u.
What?
Its my fault.u are obsessd with ur own sexuality.
Its not my fault u are gay and dickless.dont blame me.
Studies have shown that internet hooligans like u have problems with upbringing,maturity and their sexuality.
You have provd those studies right.clap for urself.or u cant clap?u are busy jerking -off?
FAGrillo.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Chacal: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Bweeches,

Is that all u can come up with?
Lemme bury you once and for all so that the other sick bastards will learn a lesson or two from this. . . . .

Sod, i am no cyber-hooligan . . . .that title should be directed to ur sick poppa minus the cyber bit.
Le Chac is a gay, dickless and immature? Members of this forum are laughing at u with ur head of drivel.
U cannot make sense to save your momma's life if she depended on u on her sick bed.
Blimey, u have the brain power of a termite. . .I think your brain cells were kinda over-cooked in ur momma's cunt when she laboured u for 8 days.

The next time u wanna poke shots at anyone, look around before u do cos u will get scratched.
I dont normally trade words with a depraved human-mutt like u who seems to suffer from dementia.
If ur Poppa didn't shoot his diseased Y chromosomes into the alleyway of ur momma. . . .this wouldn't have happened.
I don't blame u as a failure. . . . .I blame ya parents. . . .They were responsible for this mess.
There musta been POSION in poppa's testicles. . . . .every bit of cell that made u is faulty. . . Ma advice: KILL YOURSELF.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Islander(f): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
bgees:

@islander and cassiel,
i hope it dosent go beyond this.i didnt mean get at u guys.i didnt know he was bittchh.
I'm so sorry.

@chacal,
i'm witnessing a spectacle,u are a phenomenon.i 'd like to meet your parents in the lab and the counselling room.looking to find out how they produced an asss muncher like u.
What?
Its my fault.u are obsessd with your own sexuality.
Its not my fault u are gay and dickless.don't blame me
Studies have shown that internet hooligans like u have problems with upbringing,maturity and their sexuality.
You have provd those studies right.clap for yourself.or u can't clap?u are busy jerking -off?
FAGrillo.

You have just acquired the title of Nairaland's Comedian of the year", Jackal gay? You need to stop smoking garri and let me supply you with some real ganja.

I suggest you go back to that hut you call home and stop making a mockery of yourself john,

If you came here to start battles you know you arent capable of finishing, please quit,

And dont be hating on Jackal, You see God couldn't create us all the same, LOL,

Begeeeeeeessssssssss, Go watch some Nollywood movies and chillax,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
@chacal,
i'm lol,
ur words feel like krazy ,childhood jokes to me.
Try again.i was impressd with the first 2 posts u made.
This last one didnt bite at all.
What happend,u ran out of cuumm?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
@islander,
didnt u recieve the olive branch and white dove i sent u?
Now i'm facing a dyke and a gay man.
I'm hereby sending an SOS to all other liverpool fans.
Thats why we need more liverpool fans on nairaland.
I surrender now.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Chacal: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ bee-jizz,

U dont get how this works, do u?
I believe in the law of equality. . . . U reap what u sow.
How can u give so little and expect so much. . . . . .

I dont expect a schlepp like u to understand.
When a ninny marries a schnook. . . . .The product is destined to be a saphead.
I think your father hit the wrong hole when he came.    It made your birth complicated and bestowed down syndrome on u.

Still cannot understand why this zone is filled with leprechauns. . . .
Go play around with wimps like u.
This carnivore will send ur head to ur brother and mail ur heart to ur momma.
I am such a violent thang!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Islander(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
bgees:

@islander,
didnt u recieve the olive branch and white dove i sent u?
Now i'm facing a dyke and a gay man.
I'm hereby sending an SOS to all other liverpool fans.
Thats why we need more liverpool fans on nairaland.
I surrender now.

Guess what biatch, I would rather be called a dyke than be called an asswipe. Then again, what would a goat with a 2inch pencil strapped between two boney legs know, LOL. Go do what you do best.hump your neighbour's sheep, you Arrow,

Guess what?  This dyke will kick your ass to the curb if you step up to the plate.

Now get going Babatunde, before NEPA turns off the lights, And steer clear of US!!

PS>I don't do the olive branch thingy, In my world, It's  "NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER"

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.