Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72160 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2008
Chacal,
ronaldo isn't a big game player.and on that,i'm sure to get support from d wisest and highest of places in football.
And dont try to undermine us,a l'pool vs man utd match is always a derby.
hopefully,things will change this time.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
bgees:

@Dajunta,
grease ball(c.ronaldo) is'nt a stand-up guy.he gets swallowed by big games.no need for mascherano to do much.
I still get over our defeat in the 1st leg at anfield.we controlld d game,had more chances but we couldnt score.
Our problem in matches against man utd is just psycological.stevie G and d boys just need that inner strength and belief.
Our new 4-2-3-1 formation has been fantastic.i hope it helps us on sunday.gerrard is more effective when he plays just behind a striker.

YNWA.
I agree with u totally during the first leg, we had possesion and controlled the game but just couldnt finish. Rafa has found the winning XI so I guess we should be able to send d red DEVILS to HELL come super sunday @ OT.

Chacal:

@ bgees,

You have started throwing your toys out of the pram again. . .

Liverpool games against United is a derby. . . . It is not supposed to be pleasing to the eye at Anfield. . . .
We don't play sexy football with y'all so the aim/objective is not for Ronaldo to do his ballerina.
However, don't we love beating y'all guys at Old Trafford?
Rio Ferdinand is waiting for y'all again. . . . I trust him to score anutha BLINDER this season.
Anderson and Hargreaves will take care of your Mascherano and Stevie G.

P.S. I am still waiting for your apology. grin cheesy

Yeah L'pool Vs United games are always aggresive because of the great rivalry that has been there for over a century. I agree with u about Ferdinand scoring a BLINDER as u put it but he will go blind when he scores this time around in his own net (Own goal). tongue

How dare u compare Anderson/Hargreaves shocked with the likes of Mascherano, talkless of Gen. Gerrad wink

U guys should get ready to loose the top spot @ the table come sunday grin

I promise u that, .

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
I like that 'Rio is waiting for Liverpool'  cheesy hahahahahahahahahahahaahh grin grin grin grin

he had better do some extra push-ups for the man of the moment - El-Tor  tongue

liverpool wins this game by one goal !

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by danity: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
We can't lose our lead because of Liverfool.
If the worst comes to the worst - we'll draw but we won't lose our lead because Arses are going to draw with Chelski. So no matter what, we'll be fine.
Fergie knows about the essence of resting.
We're resting because we know it's going to be a tough game but we'll emerge victorious.
Come Sunday - Liverpool will be walking alone. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by AdolorLew(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hey was up Great LIVERPOOL FAN, o boy do you know TORRES, he his going 2 be the Highest goal scorer dis season because d way things are going he is going to clinch the award from small Adebayor/Ronaldo just watch wetin go happen on the 2nd of April, I Hey u 4 choosing LIVERPOOL FC as your team, nothin do you. 1million GUNSHOTS for u

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
danity:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
We can't lose our lead because of Liverfool.
If the worst comes to the worst - we'll draw but we won't lose our lead because Arses are going to draw with Chelski. So no matter what, we'll be fine.
Fergie knows about the essence of resting.
We're resting because we know it's going to be a tough game but we'll emerge victorious.
Come Sunday - Liverpool will be walking alone. grin

grin grin grin grin I just cant stop laffing,
United will REST till d end of the season cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
moral is high in the team now and every1 seems to know there role, less rotation as well. So every1 is settled, the biggest plus is the current form of fernando torres, and the relationship he has with steevie G.
He will overtake ronaldo definately,

THE KOP
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by danity: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
Da Junta:

grin grin grin grin I just can't stop laffing,
United will REST till d end of the season cheesy

Continue laughing. See what's happening to the gaynners and their people.
They are going to be tired when battling with your people back-to-back in March.
Just wait.
Then see what Fergie will do with Liverpool.
United won't rest as a team but we will rest our individual players because they will crush you all easily with that much rest in their favor.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
danity:

Continue laughing. See what's happening to the gaynners and their people.
They are going to be tired when battling with your people back-to-back in March.
Just wait.
Then see what Fergie will do with Liverpool.
United won't rest as a team but we will rest our individual players because they will crush you all easily with that much rest in their favor.

Well, the gonners have exhausted their fire power without making arrangements for restocking by not buying players during the january window, their injury room is over-populated. But as for Liverpool, our current form is superb which u must agree with me, cool.

I wonder wat Fergie will do on that day, when it was an uphill task for united to MANAGE a slim win over lowly rated derby county. Abi u don 4get wetion Pompey do una 4 una domot called Old trafford some weeks back wink Dont tell me u that forgetful,

So beat it grin grin grin

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
Adolor Lew:

Hey was up Great LIVERPOOL FAN, o boy do you know TORRES, he his going 2 be the Highest goal scorer this season because d way things are going he is going to clinch the award from small Adebayor/Ronaldo just watch wetin go happen on the 2nd of April, I Hey u 4 choosing LIVERPOOL FC as your team, nothin do you. 1million GUNSHOTS for u

Hi, its ur first post. welcome to these boards.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2008
My greatest Liverpudians. Long time no see !!

apologies,I've been on a lot of things lately.

So whats up?

We beat Man U on Sunday,Chelsea lose, we gain ground & end up in 3rd place for the season.

UP LIVERPOOL !!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hey guys, CHELSEA 4: SPURS 4.

The gap btw us and 3rd place is now just 6pts. With a triumph over united & a chelsea loss 2 arsenal, the title race will really be tension packed.

Anything can happen, the race is just heating up, cheesy

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
I SO MUCH LOVE THIS CLUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
@illusion2,
welcome back.

May we send d red devils back to hell on sunday.
Amen!
I dont mind fasting and praying.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi Reds, I came across this pic and it simply summed up what sunday should present. Here's to a Red victory!!

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2008
h

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2008
hi all red fans
i just want to say that we should all be happy with the way things are going
for us
we can still win 2 trophies.
do u all believe?
all we need to do is win all our games and watch gunners keep playing draws
and manu drop point2.
gunners are down and out .the game with ac Milan for them was the climax of their season
wenger should buy more players or go.
good time to be a liverpool fan
U WILL ALL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Novacaine(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
Yall need to do us a favor and beat those Scummies if not for us at least for your pride
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2008
And defeat them(MANURE) we will,not for your sake but for our own hide. tongue

Cheers, smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by teemoe(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2008
Mascherano definitely injected himself with some hard stuff before the game grin grin
What the hell was he thinking, he obviously had an easter show to attend and so he did all he could to get off the pitch grin grin Now liverless liverpool are going down
down
down
down
down
down
down
UP MANUTD UP MANUTD UP MANUTD UP MANUTD
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2008
Y. N. W. A.
Scouse and STILL PROUD.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2008
Y. N. W. A.
Scouse and STILL PROUD.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2008
Y. N. W. A.
Scouse and STILL PROUD.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2008
Okay,we lost to MANURE,SO WHAT!!!!??

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2008
C'est Dommage we both lost big time today well there is the price of the UCL semis to fight for now lets see who takes it
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MrTurkey(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2008
uhhh, well, it was kind of a tall order asking the reds to do some magic today, they could strive to keep their confidence up and end the season trying to cut the points difference from the second placed team, they might probably end third. they also have less pressure on them so the can focus squarely on their third ecl final in four years. thats some good ambition for benitez.

what the hell was wrong with mascherano's brains (he's probably cost them a fighting chance), and reina? undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2008
When are we goin to start beating man utd?
I just cant stand it.i prefer a loss to everton.
Remember,just like last season,it was 1 nil at anfield and 3 nil at old trafford.
Is it an issue of lack confidence or lack of belief?
And to add to d pain,grease ball(c.ronaldo) even got a goal.
On the mascherano thing,benitez said according to babel that mascherano was just trying to ask d refree why torres was bookd.
But he should have known better,with all d talk about ashley cole's rudeness to a ref last week and d various discussions that followd,there werd bound to be scape goats and mascherano was d 1st.
Now he will miss d everton and arsenal game and maybe more.
I hope we get busy wisely in d summer transfer market.
Y . N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2008
Sorry about the loss guys.
@bgees
Dude,its cool to lose to United,ok? grin We're senior Reds.Y'all are junior Reds,and its ok to learn a thing or two from big bro grin. And,Ronaldo's not a 'grease-ball' angry Ain't nobody's fault Torres just couldn't shake Rio off his back.I feel your pain though,it ain't easy when you're up against the best defense in the league.And adding insult to injury,Rafa took him off the pitch.Now that waz just a mean thing for Rafa to have done shocked grin
Mascherano had no business questioning the ref at all.He waz on a friggin' yellow,he had been getting on the ref's nerves right from the start,and of course he waz aware that this is a time that generally refs are complaining about disrespect from players.Someone was even trying to hold him back.Waz it Alonso?I'm not sure,but someone did try to hold him back,yet he forced his way through to the ref.I mean,he ran all the way over.20 yards!Why did he have to do that?He asked for it.Twaz a sad thing to happen,but its wholly Javier's fault.
Cheer up,the UCL's still alive.Go kick some gaynner butt! grin
Up United.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Novacaine(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2008
I was ready to come hurl some hot pies on yall but alas we lost too but whats it with you reds sef must you open your snatch each time for Utd to bang i mean in your last 8 premier league meetings yall have lost 7 and drawn 1 the only goal you have even managed to score was an own goal.Why was Mascherano acting like an area boy and why is Gerrard always quiet whenever United is in town i think you need to sack your psychologist if you have won because its obvious he is not doing his job
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2008
I'm still wondering when we'll start thrashing man utd.they keeping bringing us back to earth.we went 8 games,gathering all 3 pts,only to lose at old trafford.so pathetic.

@Novocaine,
fight ur battles urself,liverpool fc are not in the league for u guys.
It'll be d funniest story ever told if d gunners dont win d league this season.

Y. N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2008
Novacaine:

why is Gerrard always quiet whenever United is in town i think you need to sack your psychologist if you have won because its obvious he is not doing his job
He was admiring the bunch of Talents SAF brought out. Its not his fault he wished to play for the great One(SAF). Did you see him scratching his head after the final wistle.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi guys, no hard feelings about the match. It will be an uphill task for the world's best 11 reduced to ten men to withstand a team like United.
I knew the game was over at that junction, but no hard feelings wink Thats the game of soccer for u.

YNWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.