Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71799 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:52am On Sep 18, 2009
maedan:

@ill2, the match was shocked shocked. When Gerrard missed that goal shot, I almost cried. The news called it an "unconvincing" win - but to me, a victory's a victory. Tell "unconvincing" to the losers! grin grin
no mind these news people. . .  . . .a win is a win ! I knew it would be difficult tho' since our opponents are relative unknowns. . of course the team's attitude wasn't the best esp in the first half,but 3 points it is . . .

Lets hope this weekend goes well (vs W/Ham) wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2009

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2009
itandje no de again? undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
illusion2:

itandje no de again? undecided

he is out on loan.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
So Hull's next! Hope we put 5 goals past them seeing their morale is at an all-time low!

My team;

Reina

Johnson Carragher(Agger?) Skrtel Insua/Aurelio

Masch Lucas

Kuyt/Yossi Gerrard Yossi/Riera

Torres

Babel, Agger and Ngog to come in at some point.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
we face Fiorentina during the week. Rafa might just tinker.

Hull are weak side , we will find it easy if they don't pack the bus
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
Spot on tocdee !!!! Spot on ! wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
According to the Daily Telegraph, Aquilani may make his reds debut against Sunderland.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/6228375/Alberto-Aquilani-aims-for-Liverpool-debut-next-month.html

but isn't that too late? i was thinking Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
EXTRA EXTRA, read all about it:

LIVERFOOL IS THE NEW LEEDS, GOES INTO ADMINISTRATION.

COMING SOON TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU.

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2009
^^^WT. . .?? Someone needs to get all the riff-raff off our turf angry!!!
ill2, where are you sef? Not another away match, surely cheesy wink??
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
maedan:

^^^WT. . .?? Someone needs to get all the riff-raff off our turf angry!!!
ill2, where are you sef? Not another away match, surely cheesy wink??
Hi M kiss wink,no mind all these bad belle peeps. Nice game against Hull tho' smiley,lets keep up d momentum
[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
nice win but we face Arsenal next in the Carling cup.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
bgees:

nice win but we face Arsenal next in the Carling cup.
& Chelsea in the Premiership. . . . . .we need to put down the 'big boys' successfully to have any claim on the title. . . wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi guys, the Saudis want to help us out of our debt ? undecided True or speculation. . . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
duduspace:

EXTRA EXTRA, read all about it:

DUDU IS THE NEW LOONEY, GOES INTO ASYLUM.

illusion2:

Hi guys, the Saudis want to help us out of our debt ?  undecided True or speculation. . . .  .

It's very true, confirmed by the Arab Prince on Sky Sports and I saw him on tv sitting beside Gillette on Saturday. These pictures where taking at Anfield over the weekend.

EDIT: These photos show Liverpool agreeing to build two academies in Saudi Arabia. Some believe its part of the deal to buy 25-50% stake of the club.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
Jairzinho:

& Chelsea in the Premiership. . . . . .we need to put down the 'big boys' successfully to have any claim on the title. . . wink

I'm strangely confident of beating Chelsea on Sunday. But a game at a time lads. Fiorentina is next; thank goodness Gilardino is suspended for this one and Mutu hasn't been playing well lately.

Hopefully Kuyt gets rested for Chelsea with Babel or Yossi starting on the right. I think Aurelio will start on the left as Riera has played 180 mins in the last 6 days. Agger won't play as it's confirmed he'll return to the team on Tuesday night against Manchester City reserves (Can't wait to have him fully fit cheesy).

P:S- I hope Drogba damages certain ligaments against Apoel too! grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
Does Kuyt need any rest? I think not. he should play against Fiorentina.

tocdee:

I'm strangely confident of beating Chelsea on Sunday. But a game at a time lads. Fiorentina is next; thank goodness Gilardino is suspended for this one and Mutu hasn't been playing well lately.

Hopefully Kuyt gets rested for Chelsea with Babel or Yossi starting on the right. I think Aurelio will start on the left as Riera has played 180 mins in the last 6 days. Agger won't play as it's confirmed he'll return to the team on Tuesday night against Manchester City reserves (Can't wait to have him fully fit cheesy).

P:S- I hope Drogba damages certain ligaments against Apoel too! grin

amen to that!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2009
And the once mighty Reds have finally been given their death sentence not from going into administration this time but due to their being drawn against the all conquering Arsenal Youth/Carling Cup team. You would recall the last time the Arsenal 3rd string team visited Anfield in the 06/07 season, when they gave their older and more experienced opponents a black eye walloping them 6-3.
Anyone willing to bet against a similar outcome would be a fool (who are too often parted from their money) and will probably soon be filing for bankruptcy protection in typical Anfield fashion rather than smiling to the bank in typical Arsenal fashion.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2009
tocdee:

It's very true, confirmed by the Arab Prince on Sky Sports and I saw him on tv sitting beside Gillette on Saturday. These pictures where taking at Anfield over the weekend.

EDIT: These photos show Liverpool agreeing to build two academies in Saudi Arabia. Some believe its part of the deal to buy 25-50% stake of the club.

Chei, see desperate people dey clutch at straws. Una go still carry una Liverpool shares go Oshodi market go sell.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

Chei, see desperate people dey clutch at straws. Una go still carry una Liverpool shares go Oshodi market go sell.
dudu,I hope your soul isn't as black as your name. . . .troublemaker gerraway jo ! angry angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

You seem like a lonely, sad person. Where you get your 'administration' ideas from beats everyone. Just crawl back into that little hole of yours and shut the door behind you.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
tocdee:

You seem like a lonely, sad person. Where you get your 'administration' ideas from beats everyone. Just crawl back into that little hole of yours and shut the door behind you.

O jo nige o fe sunkun (E burn am for muscle, e wan cry). Poor Liverpudian don't worry, the gallant Saudi prince rides in gallantly over the horizon to save you from Administration and so a once great English club with proud tradition becomes yet another wealthy Sheikh's plaything.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

O jo nige o fe sunkun (E burn am for muscle, e wan cry). Poor Liverpudian don't worry, the gallant Saudi prince rides in gallantly over the horizon to save you from Administration and so a once great English club with proud tradition becomes yet another wealthy Sheikh's plaything.
Dudu,wch club u dey sef? Your wahala don de too much o ! No let me deploy the troops on you o ! O ya waka
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2009
Our central defence really worries me. but it is the Champs league group stage and we can afford to lose a game or two.

but we really have to improve at Chelsea. Our central defence needs to improve.

YNWA!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
To tell you the truth,the Fiorentina game ,no bother me one little bit. . . .we will qualify from that group,no matter what & to be candid teh EPL is top of my priorities this season,we have about 8 really crucial games (Home & Away against MANURE,CHELSKI & GONERS + one game each against MAN C & Spurs),if we can avoid defeat in these & possible win 80%,we'll be closer to the title.

kiss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2009
ill2, I admire your optimism regarding our beloved team kiss. More of that, people. That's why YNWA!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
maedan:

ill2, I admire your optimism regarding our beloved team kiss. More of that, people. That's why YNWA!!!!
Thanks dearie . . . .with you around. . . . .no walking alone for me o !  kiss  wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
I'm anxiously anticipating tommorow's match. Hope our biggest players step up, and if they are marked out, the other players should take advantage.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yes o ! We need to deal with those arrogant guys from london wink

I was extremely upset MANURE escaped with a point today. . . .Sunderland deserved all 3 points. . . . this game can be unfair cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
illusion2:

sad,sad. . . . we needed this game like air. . . .but we'll definitely recover. . . . .
[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Chelsea took their chances, and I think they were the better side.

but we also improved from our previous games. the defence was clearly better .

No offense to Lucas ,he has really improved but he needs to be more creative, he needs to create more assists. he needs to play more like Alonso.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
bgees:

Chelsea took their chances, and I think they were the better side.

but we also improved from our previous games. the defence was clearly better .

No offense to Lucas ,he has really improved but he needs to be more creative, he needs to create more assists. he needs to play more like Alonso.
Good points ,tho' i don't agree they were d better side. . . . .2-0 certainly a true reflection of the game. . . the 2nd goal finished the game, 1-1 it should have been. . . . sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.