Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71522 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
maedan:

lol, @ illie, tell 'em!! A-40 I can understand, he knows his football. But this dudu-gap or space or whateva tongue is here on another agenda. Bgees was very good at defending my pristine honor smiley---but I'm glad you're finally back. YNWA o jare kiss kiss kiss.

Seen my beautiful Stevie G compilation yet?  grin
even moi and donkeyanu are agreed on this somethin yu're not likely to see again anytime soon
Unfortunately, despite his unquestioned talent, Stevie G is still an hypocrite who dives a lot and that is the whole truth and nothin but the truth.

I know yu feel obliged to defend the honour of the once great liverpool that existed ages ago but it is quite unfortunate that things have fallen apart and the centre is not holding at Anfield.

Isn't it time to change over and support a conveyor belt of talent and soon to be conveyor belt of trophies like "The Arsenal"? cool to keep on supporting 'pool is to descend into masochism, someone with a beautiful name as yours what does it mean by the way? deserves being  spared of such agony.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
duduspace, forget it. Stevie G is not a serial diver.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
*people like wahala sha *
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2009

What is he then? A seasonal diver?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
dayokanu:

What is he then? A seasonal diver?
More like a disappointed 'German' tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Nov 12, 2009
^^ Gerrard is German ? Losses are getting to illusion2.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ Gerrard is German ? Losses are getting to illusion2.
The joke is on you my friend. . . . . . . tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2009
Really sad that you guys have been turned to jesters
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2009
bgees:

Sure, and Lawrence Anini was not an Armed robber. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Borat1: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
how does one get kicked out of all competitions mid-season?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
~Borat~:

how does one get kicked out of all competitions mid-season?
By playing badly. . . . . . duh ! tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
I can't wait for the Man city match. i think we will show improvement but winning is something i'm not sure of. it'll take something very special for us to win. And of course it all depends on who is fit and who isn't.

And its hard to believe that with the strong way we finished last season , we are struggling like this. Alonso's departure surely knocked the confidence out of the team including the manager. remember we were struggling even in pre-season.
the injuries also. our senior players have not really stepped up. when the likes of Carra, Gerrard and Mascherano dont play well, surely the team will struggle.

i hope we can get lucky in the transfer window.

ynwa!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
bgees:

I can't wait for the Man city match, . . . . . .

Can't wait to get better beating again? undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by slimshay(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2009
bgees:

i hope we can get lucky in the transfer window.

ynwa!!

And here is the main problem of the scousers. Trial and error during transfers. Ya'll keep going like dis ya'll are done for. No shitting ya!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2009
We should beat man City,they're also having a poor run themselves. . . . . But Torress is doubtful & Gerrard still yet to regain fitness. . .na wa o !

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
slimshay:

And here is the main problem of the scousers. Trial and error during transfers. Ya'll keep going like dis ya'll are done for. No shitting ya!!

every transfer is a gamble. no manager is 100% sure if he is making the right signing. he only knows if signing a player was a mistake after playing him for a period of time.

and what is it about this 'TRIAL AND ERROR' u fools associate with Benitez all the time. Are u slimshay wise enough to explain urself?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
Gerrard will play against City. i'm not really confident but i'm just hopefull. our left wing will be a problem. riera, benayoun and aurelio are out so that leaves Babel as the only likely option. i'm just not sure how the guy will play.

the central defence too. carra is suspended. we might just see a Skrtel/Agger pairing.

i hope Aquilani can start.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mystikal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
This Liverpool is completely wrecked with injuries
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2009
bgees:

every transfer is a gamble. no manager is 100% sure if he is making the right signing. he  only knows if signing a player was a mistake  after playing him for a period of time.

and what is it about this 'TRIAL AND ERROR'  u fools associate with Benitez  all the time. Are u slimshay wise enough to explain urself?

Agreed, but there is a massive difference between kalokalo management (such as is done by Rafa) and sensible informed purchases with player development (such as is done by Le Prof Arsene)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 2:48am On Nov 20, 2009
yada yada tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:12am On Nov 20, 2009
where have yu been omidan? been licking yur wounds? grin no worry e go better but e go tay small.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
dudu,you need to declare where your heart really lies? angry

You spend most of your time here. . . . you're welcome tho' wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Borat1: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
I wonder who is facing the test tommorow,
Pool or citeh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
I remember a time when it was very hard for us to let in goals.

the team really fcked up, after going up 1 nil, a City goal was going to come no doubt with the way we foolishly sat back.

We surely need a new striker( a more experienced) one. N gog was lazy today, he only shone in bits.

If we can tidy up our scrappy defending soon, we will keep letting in goals every time. the early injuries was a major set back. Rafa was not able to make the required substitution,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
My main concern is dat we on't seem to be on top of things. . . lets pray The nations cup really screws Chelsea up & MANURE drop a couple of games.

Im looking at us winniing the europa league now anyway cry cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 3:03am On Nov 23, 2009
@dudu-gap, is it me you're yakking to eehh?? I hope you're not confusing me for your usual target (Gerrard etc). Please face the players and the game, not the genteel and well-mannered fans, such as myself.

@illie2, how are you kiss?? You've started walking alone now abi angry wink?? C'est la vie cry sad embarassed.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
whether Chelsea will drop points remains to be seen in january. we just need to improve.

some rumors say we might sign Nistelrooy, i just hope it comes through. the defence is the main problem anyway.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
maedan:

@illie2, how are you kiss?? You've started walking alone now abi angry wink?? C'est la vie cry sad embarassed.
You no as people no dey gree respond to these offliners na?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ill2, u sure say the people dey see the offlines at all sef?? With all the bad bad connection. Anyway, no dey too vex for your pple.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
We can always try to win the Europa Cup. its a beautiful trophy. we really need to improve.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2009
bgees:

We can always try to win the Europa Cup. its a beautiful trophy. we really need to improve.
True talk bro. . . the champions league was going to be a distraction anyway. . .we don't have the depth of squad to see it through. Europa league here we come. . . . cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2009
Hey ya Scousers e go better. When man fall down nor be the end of im life. You learn more from defeat than victory

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.