Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71290 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
illusion2:

Chelsea needs to win this game by just 1 goal to deny MANURE their 19th title & so it'll be tongue

More like Fat Spanish Wan.ker ! lol!

illusion2, u are sounding like a scummie.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
bgees:

illusion2, u are sounding like a scummie.
Honestly nothing matters anymore. . . . .the guy has screwed the club from all entry points & I can't see him in any good light.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
illusion2:

Honestly nothing matters anymore. . . . .the guy has screwed the club from all entry points & I can't see him in any good light.
FACT! Infact I don give up on liverpool. Music-wise sef, no hope again after Dagrin die. Wetin man go do now? Na to concentrate on my babe
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
Is there anyway we can beat Chelsea and they'll still end up as champions? So, are we going to save ourselves and help Man Utd win the league at the same time? GOD!! I hate this season. sad

guys , make una worry. Drastic changes would be made in the summer.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2010
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez looks to be on the verge of confirming his switch to Juventus

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=779894&sec=england&cc=5901
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2010
DK, anything to save the shame is worth is at the moment. If he's going, on to the next one abeg
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:53pm On May 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez looks to be on the verge of confirming his switch to Juventus

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=779894&sec=england&cc=5901
Good riddance to bad rubbish. . . at least we won't have to give him severence pay cheesy

Its best he moves now so we can plan for next season. . . . we are a great club with deep history.

One fat spainard won't change that fact.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2010
illusion2:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. . . at least we won't have to give him severence pay cheesy

Its best he moves now so we can plan for next season. . . . we are a great club with deep history.

One fat spainard won't change that fact.

But that 'fat spaniard' made positive contributions to your history. your club was worse than this before he came .

Away from that, if we can't get a manager like Hiddink, Del Bosque or Hitzfield, it 'd be better to retain Rafa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 01, 2010
bgees:

But that 'fat spaniard' made positive contributions to your history. your club was worse than this before he came .

Away from that, if we can't get a manager like Hiddink, Del Bosque or Hitzfield, it 'd be better to retain Rafa.
At this point bgees, anything would give. Did you read about the new signing from Charlton or so? WTF is that? We need quality players and he's doing the same failed name signings again. Abeg make him waka jare. No champions league next season, we'll be contending as underdogs in the EPL, et cetera et cetera. How long would we keep screaming about the glory that was once Liverpool. Man Utd can eclipse our record of highest number of premiership trophies this season, we won't even have the "unrivaled history" phrase to brag about at this rate. I'm down for change mehn. I live in Manchester and I cant even brag by sporting my Liverpool jersey. SMH!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2010
arkinses:

At this point bgees, anything would give. Did you read about the new signing from Charlton or so? WTF is that? We need quality players and he's doing the same failed name signings again. Abeg make him waka jare. No champions league next season, we'll be contending as underdogs in the EPL, et cetera et cetera. How long would we keep screaming about the glory that was once Liverpool. Man Utd can eclipse our record of highest number of premiership trophies this season, we won't even have the "unrivaled history" phrase to brag about at this rate. I'm down for change mehn. I live in Manchester and I cant even brag by sporting my Liverpool jersey. SMH!

The new guy from Charlton was signed by Kenny Daglish who has returned to the club. so that has nothing to do with Rafa. I like most fans want to see some changes but Rafa deserves some respect. the club was great in the 80s but problems started in 90s and Rafa has been the only manager that has brought us closest to the great times olf the 80s.

Perhaps , if not becos of Rafa, most people wont be Liverpool fans. Ask your self , what ws liverpool like before Rafa from the early 90s to the Gerald Houlier era?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2010
Pls b4 una crucify Rafa finish. . . . jus give d man small allowance 2 fall chelsea hand dis afternoon abegi - pls, biko. . . we need all of u 2 support him, if only jus 4 dis afternoon grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:09am On May 02, 2010
RuuDie:

Pls b4 una crucify Rafa finish. . . . jus give d man small allowance 2 fall chelsea hand dis afternoon abegi - pls, biko. . . we need all of u 2 support him, if only jus 4 dis afternoon grin grin grin
sorry to disappoint you. . .we are losing this game 0-1 ,so MANURe can be denied the title. Simple as ABC

On the new signing from Charlton,it seems the backroom guys at Anfield are just coming to their senses,now they are trying to prop-up the English/british talent at the club.

This is probably being spearheaded by Daglish,I don't know .bu that is the case,cos. . . the spanish players are largely more loyal to Rafa than the club. Further indication IMO that he's leaving at the end of this season.

@bgees,the club is greater than any individual,expectations are high ,belief exisits. . . . anyone that can't deliver should go. . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 02, 2010
bgees:

The new guy from Charlton was signed by Kenny Daglish who has returned to the club. so that has nothing to do with Rafa. I like most fans want to see some changes but  Rafa deserves some respect. the club was great in the 80s but problems started in 90s and Rafa has been the only manager that has brought us closest to the great times olf the 80s.

Perhaps , if not becos of Rafa, most people wont be Liverpool fans. Ask your self , what ws liverpool like before Rafa from the early 90s to the Gerald Houlier era?
Which kain mumu respect. He's signed £229m worth of players since he arrived and has to his credit the Champions league and Super European in 2005 & FA Cup and Charity shield in 2006. The only surviving names signed within that timeline are Reina (£6m), Aurelio (Free transfer), Kuyt (£9m), Agger (£5.8m) and Nabil El Zhar (Free transfer). Correct me if i'm wrong o but if £20.8m worth of signings can deliver trophies, nothing since Torres came along and he's spent ten times the amount already, why are we not major contenders of a mickey mouse cup at least? Enough of walking on with hope in my heart, Rafa should go to blazes jare. Oloriburuku adojutini manager!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2010
illusion2:

sorry to disappoint you. . .we are losing this game 0-1 ,so MANURe can be denied the title. Simple as ABC

intentionally or un-intentionally

if the former, then that'd rank way higher than TH12's inglorious "hand-balling" as the most debasing, disgusting act ever by a sports team!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2010
conspiracy or crass error. . . . stevie g, na only u & baba God know oh!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2010
You Scousers are a bunch of cockblockers!! Helping Man U win their 19th title woulda been better than that B.S you displayed today. Y'all disgraced football today
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2010
A-40:

You Scousers
LMAO! on this day, we're Nigerians
A-40:

a bunch of cockblockers
ROTF! Forgive us for not believing in Fergie time
A-40:

Helping Man U win their 19th title woulda been better than that B.S you displayed today
We would rather watch paint dry
A-40:

Y'all disgraced football today
That alongside Chapman's rant about "typical Germans"
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2010
We probably lost because of fatigue. but we are happy Man utd won't be winning the title this season tongue. I'd like to hear Fergie rant about us losing to Chelsea. It will console me to some extent.
On to the next season. I hate this season!

P.s; Roy Hodgson is the latest manager to be linked with the Liverpool job. I know he is good manager and he took Fulham to the final but didn't Blackburn relegate under him?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:39pm On May 02, 2010
See this C.ocksuckers. . . . . you really wanted us to help you  undecided

You gotta be kidding me,after all the help you got from Harry(Redknapp) & Steve Bruce just  gave you a lift today. . . too late tho'. . . tongue

Like they say in my village. . . .we'll fight another day. cheesy

Congrats to Chelsea !!! wink grin

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size][/center]

[center]BTW,this may be Rafa's last game at Anfield . . . .  undecided[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2010
Well Done Scousers, We Are Certainly Proud Of You Lot grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 02, 2010
Lmao! Gerrard's back pass to Drogba is suspect. I'm very sure it was arranged. It was something in the league of the Pascal Cygans' and Silvestres'
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2010
Abeg there was no conspiracy theory involved there. It's just Stevie G. being Stevie G.

He did the exact same thing during Euro 2004 and also during the 2005/2006 season.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOIzXEdVDa0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJB9kbO6E0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

Fast Forward to 3:03
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 02, 2010
Aww, i feek so bad you lost tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

Don't. we were willing to be raped today
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:16pm On May 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

You don't have to be. . . . we are happy to have the premiership move to SW6 wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 2:19am On May 03, 2010
anybody but man utd cool

we know what we are doing.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:22am On May 03, 2010
Toshman just reminds me of something, since 2006 when this thread was created, it has never gone beyond the first, it has never been restarted unlike the scummie and gaynner threads that have been restarted like a dozen times. God!! we really need success.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 2:25am On May 03, 2010
yeah, perhaps thats bc i have yet to settle down in my new residence country. when i do so, i'll make sure this thread is open at least 22hrs a day
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2010
i'm choked for time these days, yet i'm able to come here today to ''celebrate'' the fact that man utd is not likely to win the cup this yr.

guys, dont despair. this yr was not good for the reds, but never mind, sometimes u need to tear something down b4 u build a new stuff. all these 3rd/4th place is not good for us, now we'll go for 1st or nothing.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:46am On May 03, 2010
toshmann:

i'm choked for time these days, yet i'm able to come here today to ''celebrate'' the fact that man utd is not likely to win the cup this yr.

guys, dont despair. this yr was not good for the reds, but never mind, sometimes u need to tear something down b4 u build a new stuff. all these 3rd/4th place is not good for us, now we'll go for 1st or nothing.

true.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2010
Toshman just reminds me of something, since 2006 when this thread was created, it has never gone beyond the first, it has never been restarted unlike the scummie and gaynner threads that have been restarted like a dozen times. God!! we really need success.

But the GAYYners havent tasted succes either. So its not really dependent on succes
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2010
dayokanu:

But the GAYYners havent tasted succes either. So its not really dependent on succes

u could be right.

Anyway, there is some rumour going around saying Rafa has left the club. Some fans apparently verbally abused Rafa and his wife after the chelsea game And that Hicks and Gillet have received death threats. But this news has not been confirmed yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.