Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] (73825 Views)

brand new locked white HTC one X for sale@40k.... / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim / Hwo To Unscramble Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
mr onome where is my discount for the G2 i just ordered? and am still expecting to hear from u soon
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
@francis i saw ur post though ,i.m less busy today .em ur product wil get to u by 2morrow.as for the bonanza it.s on till june.i wilgiv out for free a 4663xv recievers for bulk purchase tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2013
No wahala boss, am still waiting to collect the stuff and I will give u feedback as soon as I get it
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nairalanders just want to bring this to your notice guys, I did a transaction with this guy and it turns out to be a sham at the moment, though he is still playing hgide and seek with me and I just want to warn every nairalanders who intends to do biz with this guy to pls hold on until he has given me what I paid for. I will give updates here on how the issue uis resolve
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
nigerians beware of this man that calls himself onome, i paid 18k for G2 and he sent ordinary dongle G1 for me without the receiver and claims that he sent it, after confirming from the driver i found out that he didnt sent receiver. now when i called he said i should return the G1 first before he will send the G2 which i bluntly refused. i told him to send my G2 first then i can send his back. moderators in the house pls this man is a scam and for most people thinking of doing biz wit him should be careful so that they dont pay 18k for ordianry dongle just like i did. he is a scam that wants to eat from where he has not sow and nemesis will catch up with u in a short while because mine will be the last that u will do before GOD will expose u to everyone
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
what ever u like u say & for u
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
then come out and say whether its a lie or not? am i lying against u onome? answer and let nairalanders hear ur own story because u a fraud if u cant do the biz then send my money to me to show that u a big boy as claim
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
onome reply and let the whole hear ur scam that u cannot do what u said u will do. u even promise to pay for the goods only for me to get there and i was told u didnt pay for it!!! am i lying too. u are big fraud and nemesis will catch up with unless i get my G2 OR SEND MY MONEY BACK TO ME
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
you need to come out and say ur own, hhiding and forming busy will not help in this forum becos u wont last long
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2013
do u knw u ar foolish,u just send sms to my phone as u wish,hw cn u accuse me for a produc i asked u to return bk to me & u refused.I.am too big & rich to exten words wit ya.Just send bk the G1 then i.ll send bk ur money o.k small boy
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by bjgg: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Wow! Is this how u treat ur customers. U failed to render a paid service and even insulted dem? My friend u seems to b a fraud. Big boi!!! Lol
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by odume10: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2013
onome25: do u knw u ar foolish,u just send sms to my phone as u wish,hw cn u accuse me for a produc i asked u to return bk to me & u refused.I.am too big & rich to exten words wit ya.Just send bk the G1 then i.ll send bk ur money o.k small boy

guy guy.....dis is so unbusiness like, whatever issues you are having with this guy I would advise you resolve amicably.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Onome where is my money or have u sent my G2? Replied and don't kip quiet abt this for too long if u are as big as u used to say" I have 4 viewing centres in kaduna"
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
onome25: do u knw u ar foolish,u just send sms to my phone as u wish,hw cn u accuse me for a produc i asked u to return bk to me & u refused.I.am too big & rich to exten words wit ya.Just send bk the G1 then i.ll send bk ur money o.k small boy

Thank u nairalanders at least u can see for urself a rich fool that's thinks he is rich enough to be collecting pple money without giving them what they ask for and still have the gut to tell me to return the G1 he intentionally send to me before he will send the G2. Pple pls if u are the one will you be stupid enough to send the G1 back and then u loose everytin. Pls help me tell him to send the G2 to me and I will return the G1 or give me my money. Chikena
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
@bigg , odume10 & @all let me finaly clear this & i will nt say more than this.
mr francis ordered for G2 =#18k & tp was nt inclusive.after a day he called to tell me that"it seems G1 is better than G2& i said to him hw on earth will he compare G1 to G2[i.am one of the few dealer of G2 in nigeria]!
after he drop i nw taught within me that this guy might nt be able to handle this G2 due to it.s upgrading.i nw sent him instead G1 & a brand new strong 4663xv(which he said he didn.t recieve.most of the packaging in my shop are ordered by me to my sale girl & boys o.k. nw its the duty of my customers to call me & be patient over thier products(hw much is it) it seems u guys dnt knw online trading. look i buy goods frm asia & sometime europe & i knw that sometime my goods will nt arive nigeria as said or even take more weeks or even month.
y i said he.s foolish is because he dnt knw that i.m more than all this crab he.s talkin abt.i said he is just a boy like my boys so i will nt exchange words wit him or reply him an sms because he sent me sms that are funny.y would mr.onome eat ur money haba.look as far as satellite communitation is concern in this country, i can boast that i.ll be rank within 1st to 10th o.k. i can give u my personal home address where i live so that u can locate me.if u ar talking abt my company,is a house old name.
all this ur moderators in some of this sat forums buy from me & re-sell n no one has accuse me at all o.k. I.AM WHOM I SAY I.AM.
i knw when a box comes in n when it will stop working o.k.
i knw i invested millions in sat world so knw what i.am my FRIENDS.
THAT PROFILE PICTURE ON MY NAIRALAND IS MINE( small, young bt mighty)
PEOPLE CALL ME "small pepper"
so ur nerve provoke ur self which is so bad o.k.
i give goods on credit over#100,00(regular customers o.k)
so i.am nt a scam nor a fraudster o.k.
so @francis ,i.am TOO BIG to exchange words wit bt send me bk the G1
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by bjgg: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
wat i find difficult to understand here is dat we did nt understand business is. wen u promised a service u render it. g1 or g2 d two of u shld talk. find a way to solve d whole issue, if u cant send g2 without him returning d one with him, and he dnt want to return dat fisrt, den send a receiver worth of his balance. u two shld just resolve ur differences. cos this is not good for ur name or business. just be d big boy.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=onome25]@bigg , odume10 & @all let me finaly clear this & i will nt say more than this.
mr francis ordered for G2 =#18k & tp was nt inclusive.after a day he called to tell me that"it seems G1 is better than G2& i said to him hw on earth will he compare G1 to G2[i.am one of the few dealer of G2 in nigeria]!
after he drop i nw taught within me that this guy might nt be able to handle this G2 due to it.s upgrading.i nw sent him instead G1 & a brand new strong 4663xv(which he said he didn.t recieve.most of the packaging in my shop are ordered by me to my sale girl & boys o.k. nw its the duty of my customers to call me & be patient over thier products(hw much is it) it seems u guys dnt knw online trading. look i buy goods frm asia & sometime europe & i knw that sometime my goods will nt arive nigeria as said or even take more weeks or even month.
y i said he.s foolish is because he dnt knw that i.m more than all this crab he.s talkin abt.i said he is just a boy like my boys so i will nt exchange words wit him or reply him an sms because he sent me sms that are funny.y would mr.onome eat ur money haba.look as far as satellite communitation is concern in this country, i can boast that i.ll be rank within 1st to 10th o.k. i can give u my personal home address where i live so that u can locate me.if u ar talking abt my company,is a house old name.
all this ur moderators in some of this sat forums buy from me & re-sell n no one has accuse me at all o.k. I.AM WHOM I SAY I.AM.
i knw when a box comes in n when it will stop working o.k.
i knw i invested millions in sat world so knw what i.am my FRIENDS.
THAT PROFILE PICTURE ON MY NAIRALAND IS MINE( small, young bt mighty)
PEOPLE CALL ME "small pepper"
so ur nerve provoke ur self which is so bad o.k.
i give goods on credit over#100,00(regular customers o.k)
so i.am nt a scam nor a fraudster o.k.
so @francis ,i.am TOO BIG to exchange words wit bt send me bk the G1 [/quote

Even goat can put his picture on nairaland so what's the heck abt ur pix. So simple to address send my G2 or send my moni and this whole things will be resolved. U can call me to be foolish or a small boy who cares what comes out from fools mouth. Pls just do the rite things and stop bragging over here, nobody is a small chap like u. Onome show that u are a man of honour am given u three options nw
First
Send the stromg receiver and the accessories
Second, send G2 I.e what I paid for
Third, or send my money back.
Nairalanders what do u say about this?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Good morning Nigerians, onome has suddenly gone missing since yesterday despite the fact that I gave him 3 options, Nigerians will see that he is an unworthy, lying so called biz man. Onome speak out Nigerians want to hear ur way out, not the one u will tell me to return one before u will send the other because I won't agree. Thanks and have a great day.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by bjgg: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is getting irritating and embarrasing.....hope this is not anoda way of defrauding pple
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2013
@FRANCIS IT.S UR CHOICE TO DO WHAT I ASKED OF U & @BIGG, REMEMBER U QUOTE MY" I HAVE 4 VIEWING
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2013
@FRANCIS & @ BJGG MY TIME ONLINE TO CHART IS ALWAYS AS LATE AS NW.
MR.OKENTUNDE GOT TO RETURN THE G1 B4 I CAN EIGHTER GIVE HIM A G2 OR ROLL BK HIS CASH TO HIM.MY PROFILE IS MY PROFILE SO I.M TOO BIG TO RUN MY MOUTH WIT U GUYZ O.K nite.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Forget abt that, u can rather go wit the 18k than for me to send back G1, am bigger than that, u that intentionally sent G1 and never paid for it even though u promised to do that, go wit the money dude am much bigger and better than that anytime but if ur little brain tells u that I will return it without getting my stuff then u can kiss my a*s for that, thouhg one of cousin shud in KD soon, I see what I can do but guy believe everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner, nemesis is waiting for u at the front and he will catch up wit u, its a natural law my small brother(law of karmal). So relax if u neither send the prdt or my money, I will leave to be judge by the rite judge who u can bribe. Take that from me
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
U knw u are a very big fool that lacks manners and maybe u wr not properly brought up or u just refused to learn from ur parents. U claim to be what u a not and u just kip singing it everytime pls carry ur big man stuff to ur improvished hom and stop bringing it here ok. Poor boy that cannot send 18k to even prove that u are a big boy as claim, I wonder if that is the way real biz man are running their company, guy I pity u because u will suffer for this, u think u can cheat me and go scott free, na lie my guy u go reap wetin u sow.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2013
HELLO FRIENDS, AS THE MOST SELF ACCLAIMED SATELLITE DEALER IN THE NORTH, JAMES GLOBAL COMMUNICATION IS AT IT AGAIN.
I BRING TO U ALL-THE NEW SAT HD BOX, TIGER Z250 HD DEVICE.
WITH THIS PURE HD BOX, IT DISCRAMBLE ALL SATELLITE BEAM INCLUDING OSN,SKYSPORTS INFACT VIRTUALLY ANY HD STATIONS.WITH TIGER Z250, U CAN ALSO WATCH YOUTUBE WITH IT,IT HAS WIRELESS ACCESS AND SO FORT.IT FIRST OF IT.S KIND.SO BE REST ASSURE THAT IN ALL UR FAVOURITE HDS ON DSTV,ALJAZEERA,OSN,SKYSPORTS U CAN COUNT ON THIS MACHINE TO DO ALL JOBS.PLS NOTE THAT THIS MACHINE IS A BIT EXPENSIVE ON LIKE ANY BOX OR HD RECIEVER IN TOWN.
INTRESTED BUYERS, RE-SALERS CAN COME TO MY OFFICE @NO 32 GOMBE ROAD BEHIND MARKAFI PLAZA OR ORDER FOR URS OR U CAN STILL CALL TO GET ENQUIRY OR U CAN MAIL ME.
EMAIL-jamesejaife@yahoo.com & onomejames7@gmail.com
phone- 08133790715 & 08098253914.
Good bless

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2013
front and back view

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nigerians beware of this fraud, he is a complete fraud, give ur money and u will regret it. Run away from him and keep ur money, he is non existent and complete 419 that operates from the north. Pls beware and forget all these stories he is writting oiver here in nairaland.
Pls beware of him.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by mrdrizzy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
pstfrancis: Nigerians beware of this fraud, he is a complete fraud, give ur money and u will regret it. Run away from him and keep ur money, he is non existent and complete 419 that operates from the north. Pls beware and forget all these stories he is writting oiver here in nairaland.
Pls beware of him.
1st of all dude u dnt knw how to explain things atall,u guyz are just embrassing urself untop rubbish,1st ur requested for g2 now ur sayin its as if g1 is beta,u still nt certain about what u want to buy,smh,also u mr onome a deal i a deal u dnt have to chnge it all becos u feel like,if he says he needs the g2 u give him,its a transaction,u dnt have to be making second taught dat he doesnt knw how to handle d device,i sense something fishy is going on,maybe u dnt have it on stock then nd u decide to send d g1 to him,u guyz should settle ur differences and pls be plain,dnt hide d truth
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
1st of all dude u dnt knw how to explain things atall,u guyz are just embrassing urself untop rubbish,1st ur requested for g2 now ur sayin its as if g1 is beta,u still nt certain about what u want to buy,smh,also u mr onome a deal i a deal u dnt have to chnge it all becos u feel like,if he says he needs the g2 u give him,its a transaction,u dnt have to be making second taught dat he doesnt knw how to handle d device,i sense something fishy is going on,maybe u dnt have it on stock then nd u decide to send d g1 to him,u guyz should settle ur differences and pls be plain,dnt hide d truth

thank drizzy i actually didnt asked him to send G1, i only asked a question that i learnt that G1 is doing just great and which he explained to me that G2 is the senior brother to G1 and i agreed and we never spoke again on that till i sent the money for G2 to him< only for him to come out and said it is because i talked about G1, i think if i dont understand anytin abt any product i should be free to ask questions and for him to provide an answer for me not for him to say its becos of that, that he sent just G1 and no receiver with it> i dont have any issue with him oooo, just let him send my G2 complete or send the receiver or send my money> he is insisting that i should send the G1 back first before he will send the G2 of which i bluntly refused to do and i wont> i dont need his G1 as soon as he sends my stuff, he will get his G1 sharp sharp.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by younglite: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
snd me d price via oshinfran@aol.com
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@mr.dizzy thanks for ur concern.
like i said earlier that i.m too big to run my mouth with this so called francis. y is only him that is complaining, i guess he mr francis must be very foolish.
i still remain the best n well know sat dealer in my field.what do u knw abt money francis,look my hard earn investment has brought me fame o.k so nieghter u or any one can stop a moving TRAIN.since u can.t send back the g1 then go & hug a transfomer & die.
EVERY DAY I SELL IN LARGE QUANTITY & I.M STILL THE FEW DEALER WHOM CAN BOAST OF ANYTHING NEW IN SATELLITE COMMUNICATION.LOOK IT.S NOT A BRIDE BUT LET ME TELL U,THE WAY MY PHONES RINGS A DAY,THAT.S HOW MY ACCOUNT RING.PEOPLE CALL JUST ENQUIRE & OTHERS CALL TO ORDER ; THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN ME FACE TO FACE ARE AMAZED AT MY QUALITY.EVEN ON SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS PEOPLE CALL ME FOR ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER(people who are far away from me) TO PAY AHEAD FOR GOODS THEY ARE WELL SURED OF.THEY KNW I.M ALWAYS UP TO THE TASK(i mean by HIS GRACE I.LL HAVE IT).
I HAVE INVESTED SO MUCH IN SATELLITE BIZ because IT.S MY FIELD & BIZ SINCE 2004.U ARE TALKING OF 18k AS IF I PLAYED U(hw much) LOOK AS A BIZ MAN I.VE LOST CLOSE TO A MILLION BUT YET I.M STILL STRIVING.AFTER AN ALHAJI IN MY AREA IN KADUNA(he.s there b4 me) NO BODY CAN BEAT ME IN RESEARCH IN SAT WORLD. IF NA MONEY I GET, IF NA HANDSOME I DEY & IF NA IDEA I DEY.WTIN U WAN TO COMPARE ME ,I GIVE GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS GRACE, BLESSING & GUIDEANCE.
MY ADDRESS IS ALL OVER KADUNA & NET.MY PERSONAL HOUSE ADDRESS I CAN GIVE U ,MY NUMBERS ARE ALL OVER! SO U CAN COME OR SEND ANYBODY TO ME,because SEEING IS BELIEVING.I DON.T HAVE THE NIGERIA MENTALITY U HAVE MY BOY.SOME PEOPLE WILL PAY & THE.LL WANT THIER MONEY BACK IS IT FAIR?bt i do consider sometime.
THIS IS ALWAYS MY PLAY TIME AFTER A HECTIC DAY.
DEY SAY NA STUBORN FLY DEY FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by pstfrancis(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Their is no reason to exchange words with u again because I can see u don't have any etiqueTte of biz and u are daft. If dangote and rest handle their biz the way u are doin I wonder if they will be where they are today and if u think 18k is small then that shows hw naïve u are abt biz because the fact remains that 18k customer can turn out to 1billion customer 2morrow and that is where u are wrong and will always be wrong. And why is it that nobody has contradicted me since even the guy u said u sent sumtin to in lagos? Why has pple not come out and said u are for real, that still shows u that it is only u that exist in ur biz world and nobody there,u alone is doing all the viewing centres, so stop bragging and shut up, u are just a common thief. I don dash u the 18k bros so eat it and be good. Peace am out of here.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by bjgg: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Seriously this issue is still going on? mr, if u r as big as u claimed to be u wld hv resolved this with your customer. All what you are doing is bragging abt hw big u are. Resolve this issue and prove to everyone u r not a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.