Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe (6699 Views)

African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2012
Dear Uncle Bob,

Not wanting her to do to world bank what she did to Nigeria's economy is not being selfish, Uncle Bob. But you wouldn't know that since inflation is eating you up bad. If Nigeria's dumb enough to let her remain finance minister, world bank isn't. And we could wrap her and send her over to you, you know. Free. Just calculate the amount of Zimbabwean dollars you'll need a month to 'pet' her. Then you'll be declared unselfish too!

1 Like

Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by merge(f): 4:44pm On May 25, 2012
good. She was not even for the people but her pockets and the west. Nonsense.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by nimi1: 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
merge: good. She was not even for the people but her pockets and the west. Nonsense.

I wonder what you meant by this dumb statement of yours? Dr. Iweala is one of the most worthy Nigerian daughter on the global stage today. We can't name three great people from Nigeria without Dr. Iweala being mentioned! I do agree with President Mugabe on this issue. The West did err!
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Bay1970(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2012
We are missing a point here, how much does Nigeria/Africa contributes to this bank.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by bibina: 6:22pm On May 25, 2012
LeoMax: Sometimes I wonder why am here in Nairaland.com, so many morons here can ruin my sense of objectivity. Who was most qualified, a medic or a Professor of Economics with 25yrs experience in the world body.

Robert Mugabe, you stand today as the last of the true prophets sent to proclaim salvation to the black race, since the cruel overthrow and assasination of the legend Gadhafi, every true African has gone under hiding except you sir. The West is not more than us, we are unique, we are different, but we are afraid.

1 Like

Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2012
mollytinrox: Dear Uncle Bob,

Not wanting her to do to world bank what she did to Nigeria's economy is not being selfish, Uncle Bob. But you wouldn't know that since inflation is eating you up bad. If Nigeria's dumb enough to let her remain finance minister, world bank isn't. And we could wrap her and send her over to you, you know. Free. Just calculate the amount of Zimbabwean dollars you'll need a month to 'pet' her. Then you'll be declared unselfish too!

ummm, is it Bob or Rob?
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by owobokiri(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2012
Mugabe was, is and will always be an African HERO.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by smithereen: 11:33pm On May 25, 2012
It is truely a sad day when you look in your corner, and find that the person defending your matter is --- MUGABE!!!
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by hotshotpeter(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2012
I agree that the US should protect their interest in the world bank.
However, what I don't agree with is the charade and their hypocrisy. If you have every intention of putting your own candidate at the helm why did you even bother pretending that their would be an election?
And it is the same US that will call for free and FAIR elections. In the words of my friend, 'Bluudy hypocrites'
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by ozoebuka1(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2012
Damn!! you guys make me sick! black guys with blank brains.. i cant believe dat u guys are criticizing a man who tried to speak up 4 the interest of d african countries!!.. hush! am burning with fury because most of us here are fools. because robert is a bad president,he cant say a good thing anymore? the whites are very selfish set of people and am sure that some day, some how.. the blacks will see what am seeing! thanks robert.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: mugabe of all people running his mouth again,for a man who pursued white farmers and industrialists from his country and handed their businesses to blacks,he shouldn't expect the whites to be so good hearted,and why is iweala crying over split milk,abi the millions were she dey chop monthly for naija here neva do am?,she wan go embezzle dollars 4 world bank abi.

You're a complete dunce and self-hating ignoramus. Why don't you go and dash your own land to white invaders and become a slave on it while they reap all the profits?? In fact some of you are so stupi.d one wonders if you are cursed. Mugabe is a HERO to his people for ending their slavery. Today Zimbabwe is booming despite the western sanctions of the 90s and 2000s, the land has been redistributed fairly, and the blacks finally have a future and stake in their country.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2012
smithereen: It is truely a sad day when you look in your corner, and find that the person defending your matter is --- MUGABE!!!

It is a sad day when a grown man like you gets sucked in by western propaganda and made to hate an AFRICAN HERO like Bob Mugabe.

If Nigerian leaders had 1/10th of Mugabe's patriotism and love for his people, Nigeria would be a paradise on earth.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 26, 2012
pDude: Everybody is talking, mugabe sef is talking.

The irony of it. cheesy

If ANYONE in Africa can talk,it is Robert Mugabe. Go and educate yourself.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by nimi1: 9:34pm On May 26, 2012
NOI is a jewel. A gift to the nation of Africa!
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by sfiea: 3:51pm On May 27, 2012
Sorry for my late response. Let me talk like layman, I am certain you are aware how corrupt these guys are, if only she wasn't in a corrupt system and supporting such, she was the best candidate.

No matter how bad our record system is, we can always have a fair idea on how much we make as a country compared to our expenditure, but we've got nothing to show for these monies, hence the question, what is happening to our income, what is depleting our foreign reserve, who is spending and on what etc.

what was her noise about money being spent when you are the finance minister, its just simple but silly, ask Sanusi who authorized and who gave out the trillion of subsidy naira and under whose watch was it distributed. What was "her role". Then you know everyone is dirty

FOI
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 01, 2012
fluid26:

ummm, is it Bob or Rob?

@Fluid Sir, oh dear! Bob is short for Robert too.
Re: The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
mollytinrox:

@Fluid Sir, oh dear! Bob is short for Robert too.

Bob is not short for Robert. Rob is short for Robert. Bob was a nickname for Robert in England several centuries before many people (apart from the super-rich and the clergy) could actually read & write. So the idea doesn't really face any serious scrutiny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lessons I Learnt From Being An Obama Volunteer / Mimiko Rallies Support For Jonathan, Faults Politicising Of Security Challenges / 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.