Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108967 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: @ALL, I want to welcome you to this month of June. Thank GOD we all made it with our pips intact and for all those had bad month last month cheer up for it shall be well this month. This month our target shall be 1000pips and I believe that with GOD by our side we will hit this target. Do not over trade, and keep in touch with this page http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert as we celebrate our month of Green pips in Jesus Name. Amen.

AMEN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2012
Hold onto your hats

It's gearing up to be a busy Friday. We've already had manufacturing PMI data in China coming in softer than expected, falling to 50.4 (from 53.3). In Europe, markets are understandably nervous, the euro once again having traded at a new low for the year as Asia (at 1.2324), whilst Spain has denied speculation that it is talking to the IMF about possible aid. Meanwhile, there were some fairly critical words for European leaders from the head of the ECB yesterday, saying that it was not the ECB's job to "fill the vacuum left by the lack of action by national governments". The results from the Irish referendum on the fiscal compact are also expected today and whilst a 'yes' vote is pretty much assured, history is scattered with surprise referendum decisions in Europe. Not for the first time, markets will be looking to the US to provide some good news, with the April employment report released this afternoon. Hopes are for a modest recovery from the 115k increase seen in April, the 150k expected gain would take payrolls back to the average of the past 6 months. Meanwhile, yields on German 2 year bonds have touched negative territory this morning, an illustration of the ever more dis-jointed markets we are seeing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2012
Hello Friends, Brethren, I welcome everyone to the month of June. June is know as a month of Rain, we all know what the rain does as it softens the land and making it rich and fertile.. This shall be our Portion this month..The Fx Market / Fx land will be soft and fertile for us all to Harvest plenty of Fruits, Green pips AMEN... No more Dry land for red or brown grass, red pips.. Its all Going to be Green for us all through out this season as we continue enjoy GOD's care, favor and blessings with the Abundance of RAIN Abundance of Green Pips in Jesus Name AMEN
Ps.65 :9- 13
Psalm 147:7-8

By this way this is also my Birth Month.. June a Special Month smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2012
[size=18pt]EVERYBODY SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM LITEFOREX O[/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: for those buy eu and gu be very very careful.....I see a move to the south soon......when the time comes I will tell the house.
did i not say it. Gu has moved more than 50pips since i made that comment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by donblanco: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: @ALL, I want to welcome you to this month of June. Thank GOD we all made it with our pips intact and for all those had bad month last month cheer up for it shall be well this month. This month our target shall be 1000pips and I believe that with GOD by our side we will hit this target. Do not over trade, and keep in touch with this page http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert as we celebrate our month of Green pips in Jesus Name. Amen.
happy new month to u too.still expecting the second part of your teaching on ur trade setup on facebook page,when will that be?would love to practice with it this weekend .thanks for a good job
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by samyng(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: did i not say it. Gu has moved more than 50pips since i made that comment.

Nice Move and nice work on facebook too we appreciate.. God will continue to bless you and u have said it all your self too
I am the LORD thy GOD who teaches you to make wealth. The LORD has taught me to make wealth in forex and i will not withhold it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2012
LITEFOREX..........................OR................................BLACKFOREX grin
THE FEAR OF BLACKFOREX IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2012
okemmadu: I want to venture into trading Futures. Can someone recommend a good broker that accept Nigerians?

Try exness very reliable and fast deposit n withdrawal link https://www.exness.com/a/403786
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmagnate(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2012
Aww I missed my bear bus this morning

Unclenna..I can sense u re in high spirits in the tone of your posts as to the correctness of your analysis ..that's a sign of confidence which is good for your trades..ow ever Id say u slow down..overconfidence is not gonna be good (we all know market isnt always gonna like dis) and could land you in serious trouble..also know that the market is in a trend(bearish)which makes it a bit easier to determine where the market is heading to esp using trend indicators.please be careful..I wud love you come home with all the pips u ve made..I wish you all the best and more pips to every one in the house who's been riding EURO and the POUNDs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2012
just went short on eur/nzd at 1.6463 exit .6373

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2012
JUST WENT SHORT GBP/CHF 1.4913 EXIT .4831
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2012
Fxmagnate: Aww I missed my bear bus this morning

Unclenna..I can sense u re in high spirits in the tone of your posts as to the correctness of your analysis ..that's a sign of confidence which is good for your trades..ow ever Id say u slow down..overconfidence is not gonna be good (we all know market isnt always gonna like dis) and could land you in serious trouble..also know that the market is in a trend(bearish)which makes it a bit easier to determine where the market is heading to esp using trend indicators.please be careful..I wud love you come home with all the pips u ve made..I wish you all the best and more pips to every one in the house who's been riding EURO and the POUNDs.
Thanks for reminding me that am not perfect...I will put your advice into consideration.
donblanco:
happy new month to u too.still expecting the second part of your teaching on ur trade setup on facebook page,when will that be?would love to practice with it this weekend .thanks for a good job
the tutorial has been going on and I tell you I have never thought my system that way before. Go to my page, look for the place where I made a comment that i will teach how to trade my system by 7pm....I still visit that page every 7pm to drop info there....I will continue to update it till i finish the system.........the easier way to locate it, is that it has the highest number of comment.
samyng:

Nice Move and nice work on facebook too we appreciate.. God will continue to bless you and u have said it all your self too
My brother I thank GOD for all his mercies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by naijaobi(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: Thanks for reminding me that am not perfect...I will put your advice into consideration.
the tutorial has been going on and I tell you I have never thought my system that way before. Go to my page, look for the place where I made a comment that i will teach how to trade my system by 7pm....I still visit that page every 7pm to drop info there....I will continue to update it till i finish the system.........the easier way to locate it, is that it has the highest number of comment.

THERE ARE QUESTIONS WAITING FOR U AT THE FACEBOOK PAGE.. shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by donblanco: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2012
unclenna: Thanks for reminding me that am not perfect...I will put your advice into consideration.

thanks man i have seen will kip in touch and continue learning all tru dis wkend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: CAPPED BY A NEGATIVE TREND LINE.
Pivot: 1.2365

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 1.2365 with targets @ 1.2295 & 1.2255 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.2365 look for further upside with 1.2405 & 1.243 as targets.

Comment: As long as the resistance at 1.2365 is not surpassed, the risk of the break below 1.2295 remains high.
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.536

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 1.536 with targets @ 1.523 & 1.52 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.536 look for further upside with 1.542 & 1.5445 as targets.

Comment: The break below the support at 1.536 triggered a downward acceleration to 1.52.
USD/JPY INTRADAY: CAPPED BY A NEGATIVE TREND LINE.
Pivot: 78.5

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 78.5 with targets @ 77.75 & 77.55 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 78.5 look for further upside with 78.9 & 79.1 as targets.

Comment: The RSI is capped by a bearish trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: UNDER PRESSURE.
Pivot: 0.9705

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.9705 with targets @ 0.962 & 0.96 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.9705 look for further upside with 0.976 & 0.98 as targets.

Comment: The RSI is mixed with a bearish bias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: UNDER PRESSURE.
Pivot: 1561.00

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 1561 with targets @ 1545 & 1531.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1561 will open the way to 1571 & 1585.

Comment: The RSI has just struck against its neutrality area at 50% and is reversing down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by showus: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Good people of the house, can you please recommend a reliable and fast internet(ISP) service that I can use for my trading. I am currently using Swift 4G which is messing up. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sell EU, GU. Once again the king has spoken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by forexaccess: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
We can help you purchase any Forex software/Materials while you pay in Naira. service render is within 24hrs.

Contact us 08073702058 or visit www.nigeriafxtrader.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by X3n(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
FXKing2012: Sell EU, GU. Once again the king has spoken
Oga, dont u think we shld wait for nfp, before entering any trade related to USD? I think all open positions should be closed now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
all sell exited, am getting fresh buy signals on Gu cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
X3n:
Oga, dont u think we shld wait for nfp, before entering any trade related to USD? I think all open positions should be closed now.

Fear is one of the banes of a forex trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
longs activated on eu and gu cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
aguiyi: longs activated on eu and gu cool cool cool

longs ke!!!! Sell the damn thing jare @ 1.2347 and 1.5340 for EU & GU respectively.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
aguiyi: longs activated on eu and gu cool cool cool

Buy it is
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
JAkpayen:

longs ke!!!! Sell the damn thing jare @ 1.2347 and 1.5340 for EU & GU respectively.

hmmmmm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
Gold playing it out as expected. 1600 might just nip it today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.