Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events (10557 Views)

FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by doctokwus: 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
sir rinky: @doctokwus,please heed the words of wisdom and shut your mouth.This thread is not a Nollywood discussion thread so your inputs are not really any value. This is a matter of National importance and public good and all you do is talk rubbish?
What is of national importance.Has any nigerian station gven u any scoop dat u cudnt get frm facebook,nigerian newspapers,youtube or nland or other social media?So what dfference will d ban,if true, make;pls educate me
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by botson(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2012
doctokwus: Are there tv stations in nigeria?If there are,who evn watches dem.Can't remember d last time watched a nigerian tv station,wen u av international stations,youtube,evn Nland to kp one updated.Wud rather watch a gud movie or series dan tune in to a station;watch evn south african stations& u wud know wat we call tv stations in nigeria are glorified,rebroadcasting,events recording outfits

U r a big fool. Stupid eediot like u. U tink like a slowpoke wit ur low IQ. i don't tink u r responsible @all. U r just a wasted soul living. Wit d way pple like u tink 9ja wuld neva move forward.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by greall1: 2:55pm On May 25, 2012
Fear of bomb
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by saydfact(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2012
where are those who shouted [size=18pt]"WE VOTED JONAAAA NOT PDP"[/size] now who is the better?
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by wqrfsddthotmai: 2:57pm On May 25, 2012
doctokwus:
Yourself,ur father,mother,grandfather& ur entire generation shd shut up.Why can't u pass ur comments w/o being insultive or if ur ass is itching,y won't ur miserable self overlook my comment,bas tard child!
It is amazing![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by ifihearam: 2:58pm On May 25, 2012
Way to go GEJ
Its the best thing ever
If you disagree then rescind the order
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by nyxus(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
NTA... Failed Station. The last time the FG allotted money for the purchase of any equipment was 2003. They are so scared of the government that if they say half the truth that ONTV (entertainment station without NEWS) they did be owed for months their salaries. During the subsidy protest NTA 2 in VI was almost burnt down thanks to Pat Utomi who rescued them by pacifying aggrieved youth who because of their refusal to air the protest resorted to near-arson. It should be noted that no NTA station aired any news about the protest that lasted up to 2weeks. Clueless is becoming useless and useless is becoming harmful... "GEJ and Negation" my next probe and I will sure write a novel "The Clueless One"
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by manny4life(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
So much for freedom of speech cry cry cry

How are we so sure that NTA will not edit the footage before transmitting it to other stations?

Watch out, NEXT will be, NASS has unanimously banned TV stations from the premises during hearings/events embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by doctokwus: 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
botson:

U r a big fool. Stupid eediot like u. U tink like a slowpoke wit ur low IQ. i don't tink u r responsible @all. U r just a wasted soul living. Wit d way pple like u tink 9ja wuld neva move forward.
Where did dis one jump from.Y can't ur intellect evn conjure a simple comment on d topic;or is dis d best u can come up with.Instead of pple to comment on a thread,dey insult pple;carry go ass h ole
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by saydfact(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2012
what GEJ would cause; nairaland no fit solve am oohhh... see war in motin
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by bakila: 3:03pm On May 25, 2012
eseosa77:

Now,where is freedom of the press and information bill that was passed into law by the president?.This man is really a toy,no b him fault.

Took the words off my fingers without the toy part.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Beaf2: 3:04pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: Aso Rock events are generally about GEJ receiving ambassadors, Abati making announcements and other such boring stuff.
I don't see what the big deal is.
Even come to think of it NTA is the National TV station, the private station should go to NTA and obtain footage pertaining ASO ROCK Event, aint see nothing bad in that, its based on security concern.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by worldman(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2012
I cant stop crying for this country God where are u Gej want to turn this country up side down my father land is now turning into what i dont no, is this the freedom of information bill
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2012
sir rinky: @doctokwus,please heed the words of wisdom and shut your mouth.This thread is not a Nollywood discussion thread so your inputs are not really any value. This is a matter of National importance and public good and all you do is talk rubbish?
Thank you, he definitely does not understand English language.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by sirrinky: 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
doctokwus:
What is of national importance.Has any Nigerian station gven u any scoop dat u cudnt get frm facebook,nigerian newspapers,youtube or nland or other social media?So what dfference will d ban,if true, make;pls educate me
But really are you that dull? You mean you would actually depend on youtube and facebook for news happening Nigeria?Who manages these media and who ensures that the content aren't doctored? And if you haven't thought about it,this ban includes CNN,BCC,ALjazzeera and all the others. The Presidency is granting permission only to NTA? why? Because they can control those there.And thus can maintain total control of information reaching the populace.I have nothing against the president as such but there seems to be a pattern of cyclic indecisiveness.First came cashless economy policy,then introduction of N2000 $ N5000 notes,then FOI bill now this. I thnk he is really proving popular opinion correct as being a clueless President.I can only forgive your thought pattern if you leavee outside Nigeria at present.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by bakila: 3:09pm On May 25, 2012
Up presido, we need fresh air from many of those cameries and the mess that the men carry them they throw.
At least with that of NTA we will only have unpolluted mess from stomach that have embezzled billions.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by maclatunji: 3:14pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: Aso Rock events are generally about GEJ receiving ambassadors, Abati making announcements and other such boring stuff.
I don't see what the big deal is.

Freedom of the press to cover Nigeria's No.1 Citizen and report government activities as at when due.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by bakila: 3:17pm On May 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Beaf::

Even come to think of it NTA is the National TV station, the private station should go to NTA and obtain footage pertaining ASO ROCK Event, aint see nothing bad in that, its based on security concern.... tongue tongue tongue
grin

all hail the forum jester.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by gulfer: 3:21pm On May 25, 2012
Now the Drama unfolds and the Masquerade comes to the market place!
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by oldlord(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2012
@doctokwu u dnt seem to undastand the issue at hand. U came here to show us that u have many access to information. But do u think every nigeria can use all those social device. stop sounding childish and grow up. its nt a suprise becose nairaland is filled wit ur type
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by ismhab(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2012
EBELE JONATHAN IS THE ONLY FIELD MARSHAL WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2012
Hey guys,,,, this is a normal thing... don't forget that every government of the world controls the media,, and so they must have one special media company that will have to do exactly what the government say,,,,,so please lets stop crucifying our president,,,,

Take a look at the European countries and the united states,,,the broadcasting company are controlled by the government,,they will never show any thing that is against their government,,,,
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Siga: 3:43pm On May 25, 2012
doctokwus:
Where did dis one jump from.Y can't ur intellect evn conjure a simple comment on d topic;or is dis d best u can come up with.Instead of pple to comment on a thread,dey insult pple;carry go ass h ole

Guys guys guys....please leave this certified eediott Doctokwus alone....no be hin fault ooo....na ignorance cause am....olodo
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Conner44: 3:47pm On May 25, 2012
this presidency is full of crooks thats why they are covering up so they dont get expose by mistake just in case they are watching their back. All the same does not round new cos we are use to his rubish!!! Let them just play safe
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by ismhab(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2012
felix200: Hey guys,,,, this is a normal thing... don't forget that every government of the world controls the media,, and so they must have one special media company that will have to do exactly what the government say,,,,,so please lets stop crucifying our president,,,,

Take a look at the European countries and the united states,,,the broadcasting company are controlled by the government,,they will never show any thing that is against their government,,,,
PLEASE LET ME HAVE A LITTLE OF OF WHAT YOU ARE TAKING
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Beaf: 3:49pm On May 25, 2012

Dude, why are you interested in pretending to be me? Don't you think your behaviour is sad?
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2012
doctokwus:
Why can't ur intellect
even conjure a simple reasonable
comment on d topic;or is
dis d best u can come up
with.Instead of you to
comment on this thread,you are discussing NOLLYWOOD.
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 25, 2012
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U VOTE GEJ AND NOT PDP AND IM SURE COME 2015 MOST OF U WILL NOW VOTE PDP NOT GEJ.lol grin.
honestly,mr president has lost it, nothing he does now seems to make sense anymore. anyways, im not lamenting cos i expected nothing from him ab initio and he has never disappointed me one bit. wish him luck
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by ebamma(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2012
maybe soon he will tell us which newspaper we go dey read abi,fresh air indeed,now he is even afraid of his shadow
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by ochiaha1(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2012
GEJ''s Spin-Doctors are at it again. They want people to only see officially sanctioned news items coming out from Aso-Rock.

I know that given the number of private stations we have in the country, it might not be feasible for they all to have access to Aso-Rock. I believe we can borrow ideas from the Americans on this issue; for instance there are three major networks in the US: ABC, CBS and NBC and these networks are given priority in national broadcasts of events.

The Nigerian government can designate six outstanding television stations, apart from NTA, from the six geo-political zones of the country as major networks which can have access to Aso-Rock at all times for effective dissemination of information on government activities to all the geo-political zones. cool
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by manny4life(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2012
Why are all some of you attacking @doctokwus?
Re: FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events by doctokwus: 4:07pm On May 25, 2012
See all dis people just quoting me up& down without commenting on d thread;what a bunch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy / Diezani Planning To Escape Trial In UK – EFCC / Criminals Behind Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa - Cyril Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.