Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. (1772 Views)

Please This Man Need Your Help / 10 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be Nigerian / Rep Your Village And Be Proud.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by bcomputer101: 4:06pm On May 25, 2012
IM HAPPY IM A MAN JUST BECAUSE....
1: i dont wake up and think im gettin old or i will loose value in market if i dont quick marry.

2: i dont think of menopause age is getting nearer...

3: i dont think of monthly expenses on PAD(menstration)..

4: i dont think of excessive make-up so dat people will appreciate me bcs my money speaks.....

5: i never think of seducing a man with what i have....

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAPPY DEY RE GUYZZZZ, PLS ADD MORE!!!
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by bcomputer101: 4:41pm On May 25, 2012
guyzzz in the house, tell us reasons why u re happy u re a man..........
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2012
I don't think of brazillian hair! angry
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2012
DONkollione: I don't think of brazillian hair! angry
bcomputer101: IM HAPPY IM A MAN JUST BECAUSE....
1: i dont wake up and think im gettin old or i will loose value in market if i dont quick marry.

2: i dont think of menopause age is getting nearer...

3: i dont think of monthly expenses on PAD(menstration)..

4: i dont think of excessive make-up so dat people will appreciate me bcs my money speaks.....

5: i never think of seducing a man with what i have....

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAPPY DEY RE GUYZZZZ, PLS ADD MORE!!!

birds of the same feathers and wings

two foolish boys
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by JojoArmani(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2012
Vicky and Tlz4real why re u girls take it personal. Is just a joke. Thank God am a guy cos i dont carry hand bag everywhere i go.
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by Joeblis(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2012
ur really dumb! Is this not a joke thread? y the insult

1 Like

Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by Joeblis(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2012
~vicky~:

birds of the same feathers and wings

two f**lish boys
see another bush meat...pls flush out if u dnt have beter thing say

1 Like

Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by toygod2: 11:24pm On May 25, 2012
ALL I SEE AS D JOKE HERE, IS THE OP'S BLUNDERS.
HAHAHAHA, D TIN DEY SOUND LIKE BAZOOKA. BOOM , BOAH , BUM
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by lilkech(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2012
im glad im a guy cos i knw i cant 'leak blood' every month

i knw dat some unfortunate ladies actually bleed 2 death because of this
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by purpinkx(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2012
bcomputer101: Tlz4real: u re a fool!!! I guess u are in ur menstruate period. Why dont u wait till wen u finish menstruating before u comment?
... grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2012
Men, why don't you show some respect for women! Pls stop the insults, stop discriminating or raising the male gender above the female. God created all for a purpose...
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by henrygee(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2012
You guys are all funny, to the ladies its just a joke. I kept laughing the way u guy insult ur self. It even made it funnier. grin cheesy
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by bcomputer101: 11:57am On May 28, 2012
henrygee: You guys are all funny, to the ladies its just a joke. I kept laughing the way u guy insult ur self. It even made it funnier. grin cheesy
i love ur ideal abt the fact
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by dani1luv: 12:38pm On May 28, 2012
grin grin grin

Please stop the insults!
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by lilkech(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2012
marvis5077: Men, why don't you show some respect for women! Pls stop the insults, stop discriminating or raising the male gender above the female. God created all for a purpose...

what purpose?

to have an affair with the serpent and then feed Adam dat apple abi?
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by dani1luv: 12:50pm On May 28, 2012
lilkech:

what purpose?

If you were adam! I swear you'ld have eaten the whole tree!
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by lilkech(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2012
dani1luv:
If you were adam! I swear you'ld have eaten the whole tree!

na lie. Eve no been even fine like dat self.

wetin been happen dat time b say as she chop her own share of d apple finish, she come dey see as adam dey naked, dey ring him bells everywhere dey pursue grasshopper up and down d whole garden of eden . . . CAN YOU IMAGINE . . . A WHOLE ADAM HIMSELF, what did u expect the poor woman to do

dat view was enuf for Eve to tell adam (in sign language) and decieve him dat if he ate d apple d grasshoppers would all come to him instead
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by dani1luv: 1:36pm On May 28, 2012
lilkech:

na lie. Eve no been even fine like dat self.

wetin been happen dat time b say as she chop her own share of d apple finish, she come dey see as adam dey naked, dey ring him bells everywhere dey pursue grasshopper up and down d whole garden of eden . . . CAN YOU IMAGINE . . . A WHOLE ADAM HIMSELF, what did u expect the poor woman to do

dat view was enuf for Eve to tell adam (in sign language) and decieve him dat if he ate d apple d grasshoppers would all come to him instead
oga!! who ask you now?
Re: Reasons why a man need to be proud that he is not a Lady. by bcomputer101: 3:42pm On May 28, 2012
lilkech:

what purpose?

u must be a bible study teacher in ur church.... thank u for remebering us the purpose of dere creation..... hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LWKM

(1) (Reply)

If U Miss This Joke Then U Be M.U.M.U!!!!! / BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... / Funny Names Of Churches In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.