Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time (5698 Views)

I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars / Reasons Why You Enjoy " Nairaland" / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Seun(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2012
freecocoa: Seun please i got a notification that i have 3 PMs from nairaland and that i should check my email account.

I've checked my inbox a hundred and one times but can't find any Pm,how do i go about it?
Have you checked your spam filter?
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by ZUBY77(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2012
What about being able to login in my Radio, calculator,generator and car at the same time? I am asking this because i had a dream last week about this new technology that can allow peopke to use the above devices for browsing. Thanks.
zuby de biggie... Atakataagboo 1
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Areosapien(f): 6:31pm On May 25, 2012
It's nice.

But Seun, what happened to Nairaland's Google Search box?
It's happens to be more efficient and user friendly than the current 'Local Search' (which I honestly feel serves no meaningful purpose).

Can't you bring it back? Please?
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by barkayausa(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2012
Nice one ok!
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by sweetcocoa(f): 6:43pm On May 25, 2012
Seun:
Have you checked your spam filter?
I have and its there's no message from NL in it.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2012
I second this suggestion oga Seun.
Plus..it would be nice to be able to sort search results by....date of lastpost, date thread was created, most replies...etc. Wouldn't that be nice!

Areosapien: It's nice.

But Seun, what happened to Nairaland's Google Search box?
It's happens to be more efficient and user friendly than the current 'Local Search' (which I honestly feel serves no meaningful purpose).

Can't you bring it back? Please?
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Seun(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2012
@freecocoa and sweetcocoa: send me a PM about it. I don't understand why you are replying me with different id's.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by sweetcocoa(f): 7:17pm On May 25, 2012
Seun: @freecocoa and sweetcocoa: send me a PM about it. I don't understand why you are replying me with different id's.
will do.

I'm replying with different ids cos Mukina banned Freecocoa,Free can't make posts in the romance section hence i'm using sweet.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Tgirl4real(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2012
If dis is for real, then I will be one of the happiest user.

Kudos Seun!
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by semid4lyfe(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2012
Kudos Seun. . .but what about our post count, putting a users username first & in bold amongst users online and indicating moderators online with a different colour on the homepage?

I mean, with the present system it'd be easier to find a needle in Olusosan dump than to find my name amongst Nairalanders online.

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Tgirl4real(f): 7:35pm On May 25, 2012
sweetcocoa: I have and its there's no message from NL in it.

U probably have checked d message before coming on NL. Just click dismiss

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2012
Seun: New Nairaland used to have a rather annoying feature: when you logged in with your phone, you would be logged out on your PC, and when you logged in on your PC, you would be logged out on your phone. New Nairaland's script only allowed a member to login from one location at a time. Concurrent sessions were not allowed.

This was particularly annoying for mobile phone users because (1) New Nairaland allows you to do almost anything you can do on your PC on your mobile phone, so most people would want to login on their phones as well as their PCs. (2) For security reasons, mobile browsers often don't store passwords by default.

This afternoon, we have relaxed this limitation. You can now remain logged-in to your Nairaland account in two places at the same time: e.g. your phone and your PC. This should improve the usability of New Nairaland for the vast majority of Nairaland users. You can now truly enjoy Nairaland on your mobile phone. Thanks!

So when are you going to develop an app?

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Pakavy(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: Oh boy see haters. Oya come arrest me grin
no vex bt no dey show urself here

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by koolJ1(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2012
yorke: How does it stop PHCN from increasing the tariff of power starting from 1st of June?

Yu really cannot see beyond ur nose??
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by jeezybuck: 9:37pm On May 25, 2012
Better. It was really annoying logging it with credentials every other time. It will be very good if you can give us a smart phone app for Nairaland. wink
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by ITbomb(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2012
Seun , what is that your other ID u said you use to comment and post general topics
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by spikesC(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2012
Seun: @freecocoa and sweetcocoa: send me a PM about it. I don't understand why you are replying me with different id's.

They don catch am...double personalities

Oga seun, you don try..finally, you have started listening to the people. I really like that, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by SuyaEater(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2012
Seun: New Nairaland used to have a rather annoying feature: when you logged in with your phone, you would be logged out on your PC, and when you logged in on your PC, you would be logged out on your phone. New Nairaland's script only allowed a member to login from one location at a time. Concurrent sessions were not allowed.

This was particularly annoying for mobile phone users because (1) New Nairaland allows you to do almost anything you can do on your PC on your mobile phone, so most people would want to login on their phones as well as their PCs. (2) For security reasons, mobile browsers often don't store passwords by default.

This afternoon, we have relaxed this limitation. You can now remain logged-in to your Nairaland account in two places at the same time: e.g. your phone and your PC. This should improve the usability of New Nairaland for the vast majority of Nairaland users. You can now truly enjoy Nairaland on your mobile phone. Thanks!

Seun when are you going to change this website to v-buletin...its better than its current format...that is what skyscrapercity use!
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 25, 2012
Huh? What of btw apps like default browser & OM?
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 25, 2012
Huh? What of btw apps like default browser & OM?
Before, whenever I log-in through one, the other automatically logs out.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Felixalex(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: Great news, switching between my blackberry, playbook and desktop was really a pain.
U WANT TELL US SAY U GET BB N PLAYBOOK!
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On May 26, 2012
spikes C:

They don catch am...double personalities

See this one,like i was hiding the fact that both ids are mine,don't embarrass yourself any further.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On May 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U probably have checked d message before coming on NL. Just click dismiss
Whatever this means,I'm sure i haven't seen nor checked any messages.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by spikesC(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2012
freecocoa: See this one,like i was hiding the fact that both ids are mine,don't embarrass yourself any further.
talk is cheap after all and you're making good use of it grin
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by clemmonce(m): 2:21am On May 26, 2012
Boyloaf: house of commotion! See how childish some of una dey bhave. I weep for una sha. Seun dey make him cool money jejelly, and una dey fool una old age!
YOU ARE A FOOL AND WAT ARE U DOIN HERE. IDIOT
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by LordReed(m): 2:48am On May 26, 2012
Thanks, it works.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Timileyin(m): 2:52am On May 26, 2012
AM been logged out when trying to post a topic, please fix this issue its so annoying, the issue as been on since early yesterday
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by bonetalk(m): 4:31am On May 26, 2012
deshclones:

How is this our business undecided undecided undecided undecided
abi ooo, help me ask am ooo
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by KINGwax(m): 5:05am On May 26, 2012
yorke: How does it stop PHCN from increasing the tariff of power starting from 1st of June?
you knw, d bible says d poor will never cease to exist? I think so is the idiottas
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by KINGwax(m): 5:09am On May 26, 2012
freecocoa: Seun please i got a notification that i have 3 PMs from nairaland and that i should check my email account.

I've checked my inbox a hundred and one times but can't find any Pm,how do i go about it?
if you're using your phone, remove d casing and check it well, if it's d computer system, dismantle d mouse, it hangs in those places most times especially when u have low battery or low voltage respectively! Thanks for using nairaland.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by ziccoit: 5:33am On May 26, 2012

Seun be NEPA (love calling them this) man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code 5qvjj / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.