Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time (5695 Views)

I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars / Reasons Why You Enjoy " Nairaland" / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by desertboom(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2012
Areosapien: It's nice.

But Seun, what happened to Nairaland's Google Search box?
It's happens to be more efficient and user friendly than the current 'Local Search' (which I honestly feel serves no meaningful purpose).

Can't you bring it back? Please?
please, do something about this one. Thanks
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by ladiesman(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2012
Seun oseun
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by MrGlobe(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2012
Nice one Seun, I was beginning to get uncomfortable with it. Please also carry your moderators along so they can learn better things to do instead of banning people and hiding post like craze and also posting thrash news on the homepage. Thumps up for the innovations!
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by MrGlobe(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2012
Areosapien: It's nice.

But Seun, what happened to Nairaland's Google Search box?
It's happens to be more efficient and user friendly than the current 'Local Search' (which I honestly feel serves no meaningful purpose).

Can't you bring it back? Please?
see as they dey beg seun to make money. Lol. Seun is def defferent from those breed of wicked people. (ya know what and who I mean... Ommanu) LoL
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2012
freecocoa: Whatever this means,I'm sure i haven't seen nor checked any messages.
I am having the same issue.i have checked ma mail a million and one times and still couldnt find any PM
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by chinedumo(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2012
[size=15pt]Finally someone is talking sense[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/946808/lagbook-exposes-mediocrity-nairaland#10917795

MsDarkSkin:

So when are you going to develop an app?
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by Seun(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2012
ITbomb: Seun , what is that your other ID u said you use to comment and post general topics
None. I only use other ids for testing.
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2012
Welldone man
Re: Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time by kpolli(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2012
Seun: New Nairaland used to have a rather annoying feature: when you logged in with your phone, you would be logged out on your PC, and when you logged in on your PC, you would be logged out on your phone. New Nairaland's script only allowed a member to login from one location at a time. Concurrent sessions were not allowed.

This was particularly annoying for mobile phone users because (1) New Nairaland allows you to do almost anything you can do on your PC on your mobile phone, so most people would want to login on their phones as well as their PCs. (2) For security reasons, mobile browsers often don't store passwords by default.

This afternoon, we have relaxed this limitation. You can now remain logged-in to your Nairaland account in two places at the same time: e.g. your phone and your PC. This should improve the usability of New Nairaland for the vast majority of Nairaland users. You can now truly enjoy Nairaland on your mobile phone. Thanks!

Egbon, it still logs me out oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! / Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.