Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? (3659 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / The West Finally Agrees That Mugabe Was Right / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Germannig: 10:58pm On May 25, 2012
Outburst against African migrants in Israel

Israeli anti-immigration riots hit African Neighbourhoods...Sudanese, Nigerians Attacked
Israeli_flag_269041799.jpg
Tel Aviv has been hit by the most violent protests in its recent history after more than 1,000 Israelis took to the streets in the city's south to demand the deportation of African immigrants and asylum seekers.
The predominately black neighbourhood of Hatikva was ransacked by groups of nationalist protesters who had attended a demonstration on Wednesday night against illegal African migrants.
The protesters claim the Africans are responsible for a rise in crime, bearing signs saying "This is not Africa" and "Stop talking, start expelling".
"Blacks out!" shouted demonstrators in the crowd, while others yelled "Send the Sudanese back to Sudan", as other protesters derided the "bleeding-heart leftists" working to help them.
The mob set cans of rubbish on fire, smashed the windows of shops owned by Eritrean migrants and beat up Africans walking through the streets.
TJ, a 29-year-old migrant from Nigeria, watched the violent chaos from his rooftop having been chased and pelted with rocks when he attempted to leave his house.
"There were protesters everywhere smashing shop and car windows," he said. "A group of about 10 or 15 boys stopped one black kid cycling on his bike. They pulled him off and were punching and kicking him in his head. The police just stood and watched until it got really out of control."
Other witnesses described a gang assaulting a mother carrying a young baby so violently that she was forced to drop her child. Others stopped shuttle buses to search for migrant workers among their passengers.
The Israeli police confirmed they had arrested 17 suspects involved in "a protest against illegal African immigrants". Extra police units were positioned to prevent further violence in the area last night.
Peace Now, an Israeli human rights organisation, is calling for an investigation into whether the speakers at Wednesday night's rally, including Knesset ministers Miri Regev, Danny Danon, Yari Levin and Michael Ben-Ari, are guilty of incitement.
During her address, Ms Regev described illegal immigrants as a "cancer in our society".
Danny Danon, a member of Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party, wrote in a Facebook status later the same evening: "Israel is at war. An enemy state of infiltrators was established in Israel, and its capital is south Tel Aviv."
According to Israeli government figures, there are currently 60,000 African asylum seekers in Israel. The vast majority come from Eritrea and Sudan and were smuggled into the country by foot through Israel's southern border with Egypt, many having been beaten and tortured by their smugglers in camps in the Sinai en route.
Israel terms any illegal immigrant through this border an 'infiltrator' and estimate 90 per cent are economic migrants coming to Israel to look for work – a stark contrast to the figures in England and Canada, where 66 per cent and 96 per cent of Eritreans who arrive illegally are granted refugee status.
The Israeli government currently does not deport Eritreans or Sudanese however Yehuda Weinstein, Israel's attorney general, will appear before the Jerusalem District Court next week to argue that there is no longer a legal obstacle to expelling 700 Southern Sudanese refugees. If approved, Israel will be the first country to have reached this decision.

Defending her position on Thursday, Ms Regev insisted that while she does not condone violence, African immigrants pose a grave demographic threat to Israel. "Israel should adopt the US protocol of returning infiltrators to the border within 72 hours ... Jews and Israelis are scared of living in their country," she said.
Mr Danon's proposition to prevent further violence was to deport the city's African residents " to detention facilities and remove Africans from population centres".
Bracing themselves for a second round of nationalist protests on Thursday evening, the residents of Hatikva are struggling to resume normal life.
'TJ' says he is among the few who has left his home following the violence: "Black people have been too afraid to leave their homes to go to work today. Racism in Tel Aviv is not only getting worse it's getting out of hand and the police are no help. We are terrified."
Daily Telegraph of London

Source:www.pointblanknews.com
25/05/2012
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Germannig: 10:59pm On May 25, 2012
The Jews have forgotten their own history so soon.
They are the supposedly the chosen ones of God
Is this what God would want them to do? Hate on their fellow humans?
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Germannig: 11:01pm On May 25, 2012
And to my Igbos brothers who bask in the euphoria of ''Igbos are jews'', try living in Israel and see how they accept you.
Obu so so Igbo bu Jew? Igbo be Japan kwa. SMH

1 Like

Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by hotshotpeter(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2012
Oh so you think hitler was right? Do you know how much he hated blacks? By now you and I would have been in chains calling one small German boy 'master'.

I'm dumb-founded by this wickedness displayed by the Jews. But as always, my solution is the same thing "COME BACK AND DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY"
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Germannig: 11:55pm On May 25, 2012
hotshot_peter: Oh so you think hitler was right? Do you know how much he hated blacks? By now you and I would have been in chains calling one small German boy 'master'.

I'm dumb-founded by this wickedness displayed by the Jews. But as always, my solution is the same thing "COME BACK AND DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY"

Every other race hates blacks, but the Jews have a history with hatred (from their neighbors since biblical times, and then from Germans), on the basis of which they should be different from other haters.

But again, what do I know?
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by redsun(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2012
I am sure most of the animals that are causing the mayhem are the hungry ones that came over from imporverish eastern europe as "eastern bloc jews",the very barbaric ones.Conventional jews are somewhat normal,though conservatives but reasonable.

By the way,africans should learn to stay and develop africa and stop seeking solace on others land.As long as africans continue to beg and run away from reality,they will always be humiliated.
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by ektbear: 12:11am On May 26, 2012
Kini big deal.

Nobody likes black people.

If you are waiting for the love of other races, then you'll be waiting for a long time...

1 Like

Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by SamIkenna: 12:32am On May 26, 2012
Germannig: And to my Igbos brothers who bask in the euphoria of ''Igbos are jews'', try living in Israel and see how they accept you.
Obu so so Igbo bu Jew? Igbo be Japan kwa. SMH

This post reeks of hypocrisy.
Show me any nation that doesnt have some of its deranged youths beating and chasing immigrants? Why is Isreal's case different to the point where Hitler is assumed right? My gosh! Didnt we chase Ghanaians out? Didnt Ghana chase us out too? Didnt SA chase Nigerians and other Africans out? Did you call Peter Boter a saint when SA did it to her African brothers? Its easy to an anti-semite you know.

You even had drag your "Igbo brothers" into it. What you need to do is to change first before accusing others.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Germannig: 12:58am On May 26, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

This post reeks of hypocrisy.
Show me any nation that doesnt have some of its deranged youths beating and chasing immigrants? Why is Isreal's case different to the point where Hitler is assumed right? My gosh! Didnt we chase Ghanaians out? Didnt Ghana chase us out too? Didnt SA chase Nigerians and other Africans out? Did you call Peter Boter a saint when SA did it to her African brothers? Its easy to an anti-semite you know.

You even had drag your "Igbo brothers" into it. What you need to do is to change first before accusing others.

The part in bold is almost correct except in Nigeria. Our youths do not have time for foreigners. I agree the govt does.

Of course, there are fringe lunatics in all nations. I am only shocked that the so-called chosen ones can be no different from others.
This reminds me of the issue of nuclear capability and Iran: Israel is a nuclear nation but baulks heavily at the idea of a nuclear neighbor. What do they want?
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by cfours: 1:58am On May 26, 2012
hhahahaha na today?
HAHA laugh wan kill me die. Ibos are emigrating to Israel thinking they will be received with a heartwarming welcome and sumptuous feasts. come out of your hiding place all ye Ibo people and defend your Jewish brethren grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by isalegan2: 2:03am On May 26, 2012
Yes, jews hate us. Whatever!

Black people need to love Black people. The self-loathing is so ingrained, some don't even realise they hate their own - and themselves too.
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Afam4eva(m): 5:28am On May 26, 2012
Where's all these "Jews are the chosen ones" jargons coming from?

Btw, even though I don't condone violence to any group, I think the Isreealis have the right to protect any group that has entered the country illegally especially if that has increased the crime rate like they posited. Africa is bad but still liveable, so I really don't understand why some people will go through all the stress to reach europe by foot through the sahara and the meditaranian.
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Onlytruth(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2012
South Africa did it first, and other countries of the world will do it.
Blame the South Africans for hating other Africans so much that they attacked them. It had never happened anywhere in the world until the South Africans did it. sad

There are hoodlums in all countries that would import evil from anywhere in the world.
I hope the Israeli government would move to arrest the situation quickly. Israel is too dear to allow its almost pristine image to be sullied by street rats. sad
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 26, 2012
I feel sorry for any black person who majored in Ethnography (Anthropology).
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 26, 2012
Blacks have suffered at the hands of blacks more than any other race.

Rwanda for example 500,000 killed in less than 1 month, Biafra over a Million killed in 3 years, Sudan 3 million dead over a number of years due to civil war, in the USA black on black crime hits diabolical proportions, need I go on and on ?

Let us address our internal problems before we accuse others.
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by cfours: 4:10pm On May 26, 2012
the question is why do we blacks continue to worship whites?

we are always trying to deport ghanaians and SA in our country when they mistreat us.
but oyinbo mistreat us in their countries all the time, and we never take any measures to deport them. in fact, we compete amongst ourselves over the right to kiss their feet grin
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by isalegan2: 9:09pm On May 26, 2012
Onlytruth: South Africa did it first, and other countries of the world will do it.
Blame the South Africans for hating other Africans so much that they attacked them. It had never happened anywhere in the world until the South Africans did it. sad

There are hoodlums in all countries that would import evil from anywhere in the world.
I hope the Israeli government would move to arrest the situation quickly. Israel is too dear to allow its almost pristine image to be sullied by street rats. sad

What are you on about? You need to quit it with your jew-love.

Did you ever hear of apartheid?
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by isalegan2: 9:11pm On May 26, 2012
frosbel: Blacks have suffered at the hands of blacks more than any other race.

Rwanda for example 500,000 killed in less than 1 month, Biafra over a Million killed in 3 years, Sudan 3 million dead over a number of years due to civil war, in the USA black on black crime hits diabolical proportions, need I go on and on ?

Let us address our internal problems before we accuse others.

You are a psychopath. Disgusting uncle tom.
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 27, 2012
isale_gan2:

You are a psychopath. Disgusting uncle tom.

Yes, I am an uncle Tom and proud of it , lol. grin
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by isalegan2: 5:26am On May 27, 2012
okay, my response was kinda harsh. but i really don't like you or your agenda here. next time, i will try and ignore you. angry undecided
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2012
isale_gan2: okay, my response was kinda harsh.

I care not one iota about your response !!

but i really don't like you or your agenda here

Okay , you are on of them, right grin.

next time, i will try and ignore you. angry undecided

I advise the same
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by isalegan2: 2:33pm On May 27, 2012
frosbel:

I care not one iota about your response !!

Okay , you are on of them, right grin.

I advise the same

Most glaring thing is you tacitly acknowledged being a poster with an agenda on this forum. A devilish agent of satan fronting as a "man of god." grin. Ya ain't slick! wink

Because I said I will try to ignore you doesn't mean I won't box your ears when you deserve it, weirdo. I hope you get paid well to continually harp on "the inhuman/cursed black race," as you see it. You think I don't remember you posting a thread about hating being black so much you didn't want to live anymore? On an African forum, no less. Says a lot about Seun Osewa. undecided
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 27, 2012
isale_gan2:

Most glaring thing is you tacitly acknowledged being a poster with an agenda on this forum. A devilish agent of satan fronting as a "man of god." grin. Ya ain't slick! wink

Because I said I will try to ignore you doesn't mean I won't box your ears when you deserve it, weirdo. I hope you get paid well to continually harp on "the inhuman/cursed black race," as you see it. You think I don't remember you posting a thread about hating being black so much you didn't want to live anymore? On an African forum, no less. Says a lot about Seun Osewa. undecided

Liar like your Prophet !!!.

I am proud of the way God made me, and my black people are always on my heart.

Think up another falsehood grin
Re: Jewish Hatred on Blacks - Perhaps Hitler Was Right Afterall???? by hotshotpeter(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2012
c.fours:
the question is why do we blacks continue to worship whites?

we are always trying to deport ghanaians and SA in our country when they mistreat us.
but oyinbo mistreat us in their countries all the time, and we never take any measures to deport them. in fact, we compete amongst ourselves over the right to kiss their feet grin

Correction... we don't compete over the right to kiss their feet... WE COMPETE OVER THE RIGHT TO KISS THEIR ASSES grin

(1) (Reply)

Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul / Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them / SEE Picture Of Top Iran's Military Commander After He Was Eliminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.