Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63467 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by crownx(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2012
Both are nice but too much skinny ain't good same goes for too much thickness. Stay fit no matter your body size.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by sashaa(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2012
Skinny sounds like underweight to me. Aint underweight according to my BMI. 5. 9'' 60kg. Hi five to all my slim sisters!
Btwn, thick rocks too!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On May 28, 2012
honeric01:

Onila to be blamed plus you too, you said not so nice thing about slim girls too which you also belong to.. so go modify your first post.
My first post was a comment on being 'skinny' not 'slim'. Two totally different terms, if my post was misleading though, apologies.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2012
safarigirl: My first post was a comment on being 'skinny' not 'slim'. Two totally different terms, if my post was misleading though, apologies.

You should have known the OP mean slim when she used skinny.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2012
honeric01:

You should have known the OP mean slim when she used skinny.
I doubt I'm the only one who has read a direct meaning to the term 'skinny' so far, I didn't mean to offend you or your friends though
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 28, 2012
Usually i don't post on threads that talk about skinny vs plus size but i couldn't pass by this time around. Onila are you so insecure that you would seek for reassurance on the internet? Every woman should be comfortable in her own skin. People are created differently. If one is fat, hit the gym for your health sake. And if too skinny, get some unsaturated fat into your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2012
safarigirl: My first post was a comment on being 'skinny' not 'slim'. Two totally different terms, if my post was misleading though, apologies.

You have to understand to Africans, you are either skinny or fat no in betweens i.e skinny, slim, atlethic, thick, bigboned, round, fat? Non of that. wink

Whether you are bony, slim as long as you are not round like an oompa loompa or u can bend down and touch your toes because your bottocks and bosoms aren't too heavy then you are skinny.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 28, 2012
And if you wanna upload a photo of a thick lady don't bring something outrageous. Go for something real.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2012
-king-:
i remember this joke.....when you are brougth up with ''climbing bike to school right from creche,kindergertin,primary,secondary...even higher institution....''tell me how will your legs rub each other....okada clibing go don wide wide everything finish....
...And your walking steps will be in a V-format like this
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
_/ \_ grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2012
kandiikane:

You have to understand to Africans, you are either skinny or fat no in betweens i.e skinny, slim, atlethic, thick, bigboned, round, fat? Non of that. wink

Whether you are bony, slim as long as you are not round like an oompa loompa or u can bend down and touch your toes because your bottocks and bosoms aren't too heavy then you are skinny.
I explained this in my previous posts, technically, my first post was correct, according to the ideas of the average African
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2012
safarigirl: I explained this in my previous posts, technically, my first post was correct, according to the ideas of the average African

Nah, her opinion does not make it correct, according to who?

kandiikane:

This is VERY WRONG, why not learn to speak for yourself? how many Africans do you think for? women have more than 6 types of body structures, i am an African and i know this, so have you seen that you are wrong? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by gemstone22(f): 4:47pm On May 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Wow!! I can definitely tell you that is untrue. Yes, there are some skinny girls without breast or ass but many skinny black girls have the right curves(bottom and bosom with small waist). And getting fat after birth? Yes, everyone puts on weight during pregnancy but come on! We all know a fat girl or as they like to call themselves(thick girls, please!) get way enormous than a skinny girl would(so I would recommend getting a small girl instead of big) and as for me I don't need to worry about losing my pregnancy weight because we always easily *american accent* drop it like that.grin

There is a difference between a fat girl that use to be skinny(one burger and say bye bye to being small) and been naturally skinny(eat as much burgers as you like and you will still look awesome) tongue
Even the guys on this thread are claiming to have had babies and remained skinny. Lol....
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ballol(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2012
onila:

yea we can do all the somersaults during sex tongue cool

yeah! That is the most important thing. I kile ur post
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Deytorlha(f): 5:48pm On May 28, 2012
We lepa rule d world.Im proud 2 b 1.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
Are you people still on this crap?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 28, 2012
Deytorlha: We lepa rule d world.Im proud 2 b 1.

I hope not that skinny?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by azimibraun: 8:08pm On May 28, 2012
Fat or slim it dosnt rilly marrer, wat marrers is the performance. Bt as a naija dude, some flesh aint so bad maaaan.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by zeestone99(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2012
omo guys e b lyk sey una no knw d kind skinni wey i dey talk som babes dey dey r 18 buh dier yansh na dat of 6 yr old ...lolz dose one wey get portable frnt n back wit curves no b skinni again na
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2012
honeric01:

Nah, her opinion does not make it correct, according to who?

This is VERY WRONG, why not learn to speak for yourself? how many Africans do you think for? women have more than 6 types of body structures, i am an African and i know this, so have you seen that you are wrong? undecided

Honeric, please when did you learn that woman have 6 different type of body structures?! Is it in magazines or when you were trying to lose weight yourself? I am not wrong, in fact, I am absolutely right. A person with a small percentage of fat on his or her body(minus body builder) will not go to Africa and get called 'athletic'? When you have artists painting Orobo or lepa on their t-shirts do you see any in betweens? No! you are either orobo or lepa. It does not mean many don't know that there are different body types are. Btw 6? you are talking about the hourglass, pear shaped and all the rubbish used to find clothing that fits them. We are talking about build here and if you want to go into that then there are 3 types of body builds. Ectomorphs, Mesomorph and Endomorph somtimes we can have a blend of each and in each body build we have the structural shape. I.e pear shape, hourglass etc. Thank you!
gemstone22: Even the guys on this thread are claiming to have had babies and remained skinny. Lol....

who claimed such atrocities?! shocked lool tongue cry
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by tashanja(m): 2:41am On May 29, 2012
A tall lepa any day any time: if thick/fat women are all that; then the multimillion dollar advertising industry must have gotten it wrong to put all their trust and investment in the image of slim sexy women to sell products worldwide, and of course a great number of women wouldn't be killing themselves dieting; lets face it, slim is universally the preferred norm.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Roland17(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2012
@OP, emm so what are the disadvantages?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2012
tashanja: A tall lepa any day any time: if thick/fat women are all that; then the multimillion dollar advertising industry must have gotten it wrong to put all their trust and investment in the image of slim sexy women to sell products worldwide, and of course a great number of women wouldn't be killing themselves dieting; lets face it, slim is universally the preferred norm.
Hear, hear!!! cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 3:05am On May 29, 2012
disadvantage

when you get sick-u will loose too much weight. .u will be looking like some HIV patient
u are already a skinny person imagine loosing a lot of weight
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2012
The only way that blubber-butt in the above picture could avoid looking just revolting would be to cover up that hideous cottage cheese lard with a huge, floor-length, loose-fitting gunny sack. I just threw up in my mouth over that pink nightmare.

That chit is just nasty. Please someone help me out and explain why it is Nigerian women avoid exercise with such studied determination, even when they KNOW that being a fat slob takes YEARS of their lives. Is it that they simply hate the idea of living a natural lifespan ? I truly am mystified by this oddity, y'all.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by hawtin: 6:29am On May 29, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool

stop deceiving yourself
i wont be surprised if u chew your fada's testicles
because your madness is incredible
get a life and stop posting nonsense all d time
troublesome virgin mary,
you would give birth to an abacus and not messiah
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Honeric, please when did you learn that woman have 6 different type of body structures?! Is it in magazines or when you were trying to lose weight yourself? I am not wrong, in fact, I am absolutely right. A person with a small percentage of fat on his or her body(minus body builder) will not go to Africa and get called 'athletic'? When you have artists painting Orobo or lepa on their t-shirts do you see any in betweens? No! you are either orobo or lepa. It does not mean many don't know that there are different body types are. Btw 6? you are talking about the hourglass, pear shaped and all the rubbish used to find clothing that fits them. We are talking about build here and if you want to go into that then there are 3 types of body builds. Ectomorphs, Mesomorph and Endomorph somtimes we can have a blend of each and in each body build we have the structural shape. I.e pear shape, hourglass etc. Thank you!
(

I really don't have time to go into long sermon, can you call athletes slim? they are not slim neither are they fat.
Models are skinny
Sumo fighters are fat
Female boxers (some of them) are thick, same with most tennis players
Gymnastics are slim

All these orobo or lepa was crafted out from the yeye Nigerian mentality just like how some people automatically tag you an omo Igbo if you don't speak their language or you tell them you're not from their region.

By and by, the fact that some people call you fat or slim does not mean they are right, the shape of women aren't to be classified into these 2 bla bla bla and i repeat that we have up to 6, not the kinda "names" you are putting up.

I repeat again, i am an African and i do not classify women's shape into 2 groups, so that your statement about Africans not knowing a fit, thick, slim, skinny, fat and chubby shape is wrong.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by member479760: 8:09am On May 29, 2012
skinny girls shit no get smell jor,
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by hawtin: 8:11am On May 29, 2012
Charm O: And if you wanna upload a photo of a thick lady don't bring something outrageous. Go for something real.

i didnt see this before
is this you?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

I really don't have time to go into long sermon, can you call athletes slim? they are not slim neither are they fat.
Models are skinny
Sumo fighters are fat
Female boxers (some of them) are thick, same with most tennis players
Gymnastics are slim

All these orobo or lepa was crafted out from the yeye Nigerian mentality just like how some people automatically tag you an omo Igbo if you don't speak their language or you tell them you're not from their region.

By and by, the fact that some people call you fat or slim does not mean they are right, the shape of women aren't to be classified into these 2 bla bla bla and i repeat that we have up to 6, not the kinda "names" you are putting up.

I repeat again, i am an African and i do not classify women's shape into 2 groups, so that your statement about Africans not knowing a fit, thick, slim, skinny, fat and chubby shape is wrong.

Your brain read my comment wrong. Nowhere have I wrote Africans do not know that there are inbetweens from bony thin and obscenely large. I have explained twice and I am not repeating myself. Since you wanted to act like MR. Know it all 'because I do not read people's comment' and broke down your version of the types of body there are and you came up with 'chubby'. Where in this world has a doctor asked you "well my dare, are u thick, chubby or fat?" What the hell. Thick and chubby is what Girls use when they are in denial that they look like a beached whale. Weightlifters are not classified as thick, its only the street term when someone sees them. They are classified as Mesomorphs. Ofcourse, a fat person would see anyone smaller than them skinny bt as long as you don't have body fat that makes you look like Lard and you have long limbs then you are lean. I mean you do not see a girl on the street with round body n round face and go "well, lady you a little bit chubby around edges ain't you. All you need now is a burger to fatsville". No, you don't because its Fat! I see you put fit in describing a type of body? So you are telling you cannot be fit if you are skinny(assumingly bony with no ass n bosoms) and slim(assumingly bony with ass and bosoms)? Fit is another different body category? *tears hair out* please stop! Btw, yes athletics can be slim. I mean I use to be a top runner in high school and did not need veins popping out of my head and neck or look like a man just to be called athletic.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by trublvr(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2012
@safarigirl...just, wow! The time and thought you must have put into that reply! I don't usually comment on NL threads because of women like u; but thanks for pointing out the obvious to silly fat me...if I don't want to be insulted by ubersmart people like your charming self, I should keep silent. Having said that, not all anorexics are skinny. Outward appearance is not an indicator of psychological disorders, which is what bulimia and anorexia are. But what do I know eh? My years of medical training can't possibly stand up to your superior knowledge! There's nothing wrong with asking for clarification on the definition of fat, curvy or thick. There are no advantages to either state. Not all obese people are that way from diet. If you're prescribed steroids you're going to bloat, even if all you eat is vegetables. Obese is not the opposite of skinny, actually, fat is. Check the distinction. But again, I defer to your superior knowledge on this. You are right...aren't you always?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2012
kandiikane:
Your brain read my comment wrong. Nowhere have I wrote Africans do not know that there are inbetweens from bony thin and obscenely large. I have explained twice and I am not repeating myself. Since you wanted to act like MR. Know it all 'because I do not read people's comment' and broke down your version of the types of body there are and you came up with 'chubby'. Where in this world has a doctor asked you "well my dare, are u thick, chubby or fat?" What the hell. Thick and chubby is what Girls use when they are in denial that they look like a beached whale. Weightlifters are not classified as thick, its only the street term when someone sees them. They are classified as Mesomorphs. Ofcourse, a fat person would see anyone smaller than them skinny bt as long as you don't have body fat that makes you look like Lard and you have long limbs then you are lean. I mean you do not see a girl on the street with round body n round face and go "well, lady you a little bit chubby around edges ain't you. All you need now is a burger to fatsville". No, you don't because its Fat! I see you put fit in describing a type of body? So you are telling you cannot be fit if you are skinny(assumingly bony with no ass n bosoms) and slim(assumingly bony with ass and bosoms)? Fit is another different body category? *tears hair out* please stop! Btw, yes athletics can be slim. I mean I use to be a top runner in high school and did not need veins popping out of my head and neck or look like a man just to be called athletic.

Fit = no port holes anywhere.

You said here in Africa, people don't this, don't that.. meaning Africans don't know the difference or refuses to spot the difference.

quit the long sermon, we know the difference between bodies.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Jakumo(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2012
kandiikane:
Thick and chubby is what Girls use when they are in denial that they look like a beached whale.

Ha ha ha hey don't deny blubber lovers their adventures in Lard-land. Beached whales do, after all, need love, and even if it is a dirty job, somebody's got to do it, though I assume that ordeal wouldn't be your cup of tea ha ha ha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.