Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... - Forum Games (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... (35815 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
ijebabe: Gossips and giggles like a 13 year old girl
My partner in crime.
P.S: She's been having a crush on me since i was 13. drop it now, haba!!!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2012
Adeks: My partner in crime.
P.S: She's been having a crush on me since i was 13. drop it now, haba!!!

he's my rich twin brother. wink
he's about to write me a check for one million. grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
BelaMorena:

he's my rich twin brother. wink
he's about to write me a check for one million. grin grin
*smh* Definitely high on cannabis
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can't even run for his life.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Xionez: Can't even run for his life.
Heard u were e-kidnapped all dis while. thank God u've been released. sorry i cldn't 'visited'... oh sorry, 'visit' u, i was busy collecting my own share of d e-ransom. grin grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
I don't have that urge to squeeze his neck. angry
grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2012
He sleeps wit his sista
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
She's always so Hot that she r*pes her younger broda
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
He sill urinates on his pants
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Still in Primary 6
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
She was banned from NL alongside Risky Mallam for mentioning NL's unmentionable Nigerian staple food. *still wonders why ppl should not mention g.a.r.r.iiii on NL*
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin Someone's been banned as well
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
ijebabe: grin Someone's been banned as well
I know u meant Xionez. grin grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ban who?. . . Me?. . .I laugh the Obama laugh.
Anyways, Adeks, how is your wife?. I hope he is doing fine. cheesy
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
At 40 you never marry. Dey dia!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by hottprince: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2012
@ 65 u neva marry u sef dey dia
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
See who's talking... Metuselah! I laugh in Al Queda!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
Likes staring at lizards
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
No personality angry
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
her laughter sounds like a goat sneezing.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Snacks on geckos
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
Kisses a worn out photo of Chris Hemsworth every night.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Has read and watched all the Twilight series. Calls himself Bella privately...
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Okay Okay, I accept.
Come to my place by 9pm with the movie.
And don't try that your tease again or so help me God, I would fling that romantic movie out the window.
The last time you did that thing you called LITTLE tease, I nearly did something rash.
I wouldn't be held liable for any actions here on out.
And get your cardigan. Its gonna be cold today and I don't fancy being tortured by feminine heat.

grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
His dreams feel like reality, he can't tell the difference grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
My friend, shattap.

The time I was toasting yoĆ¼, you were doing me shakira. .abi na shakara una dey call am. Did anyone hear my voice?
Now I'm giving you a taste of ya own medicine, you come here and start to para up and down.

And please don't come to my place and get tipsy. My humble abode isn't a Beer Joint.
Next thing now, you will say I call myself Jacob like you just did now.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
He would never take advantage of a drunk girl in his house.
Mommy would be so proud of you smiley
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Why wouldn't she proud.
If you can get tipsy on table wine, I wonder what will happen when you take Vodka.
Probably dance azonto on my roof.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
When you can't afford juice you're talking about wine and vodka!
BTW, I dance Kukere!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
She uses omo to wash her teeth.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
Loves to kiss girls
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Xionez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
How is that so.
I brought juice, but you insisted on wine.
Decided on the Golden Oak table wine and the Beluga Vodka for you. I was suprised when you said you were acting tipsy and the Golden Oak was half empty.
Anyway sha, all this na story. Not that you'll remember or anything.

BTW how can a drunk person know she was dancing kukere.
That wasn't kukere. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.