Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Male Organ Enlarger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Organ Enlarger (1004 Views)

Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Organ Enlarger by Cool83(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2012
I want to know if anyone can testify to the efficacy of male organ enlarger being sale by mens healhcare oshodi lagos
Re: Male Organ Enlarger by facelee: 12:54pm On May 26, 2012
O.Y.O.... Bros manage ur prick as u c am so... Bt cum oh, how smal is it by d way?. Can u snap it and share it here.. Mayb nl gals wil tel u if u nid to enlarge it or nt.. Na just advice i dy give oh, no take am personal.
Re: Male Organ Enlarger by king15(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2012
:Pif it can surf the internet....if it can penetrate and impreginate....you dont need any enlarger.....if she complains.....wisdomly explain the use of dolls or machines to satisfy her.....God has used yours to show one of his glories......
Re: Male Organ Enlarger by OK2NV3: 1:12pm On May 26, 2012
become a pedophile. they will definitely fill you up
Re: Male Organ Enlarger by Mynd44: 2:13pm On May 26, 2012
OK/2/NV:
become a pedophile. they will definitely fill you up
Cradle what? This word censor is a biatch

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? / HELP! I'm In Love With Two Men At Once.. My Boyfriend And My Ex / Why Do Men Always Try To Fix Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.