Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,085 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? (32798 Views)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:18pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

Looool! About spent my life in prison - yet still more educated than your ignorant ancient arse... grin grin grin

Go hop on GEJ's nuts, that's only way you feed yourself and your family anyways.. I'm self-made!!

I've NEVER had a criminal record, and I'll NEVER have one.. I'm a smooth operator, and a realist... I can be your mentor, if you want - since you lack one. cool All you ever do is spread falsehood to get paid - you hustle backwards, mate. undecided

Why did you go to prison, did you kill somebody as an underaged fool? Are you a thief? grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by ballabriggs: 3:19pm On May 27, 2012
cap28:

Is that right ? Perhaps you know something Lord McPherson (of the Stephen Laurence Inquiry who labelled British society as institutionally racist) doesnt ? Why did it take the british criminal "justice" system 20 years to convict only two of Stephen Laurence's four racist killers?

That is one persons opinion. The truth is minorities are increasingly being protected. I know black people in different sectors of the British Society doing pretty well. So quit the racist card. Some of the banter I exchange with my white friends today, years ago I would have seen it as racist. However, with more interaction and understanding you see that no malice was intended. In addition, understand that most racists are low lives. Those guys you see in the BNP have nothing up there. So why get bothered when someone you are bigger than makes a racial slur at you?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:
What is falsehood? About the UK corporate governance code or the equality and diversity laws? The truth is because you cannot get a job does not mean it is because you are black. I know a lot of white boys out there who have finished UNI for two years now without a proper job in the UK. There is a depression and there is a more intense competition for opportunities. Black people must go out there and compete and stop whining.

How practical are those laws?? I have people who have been frustrated out of the their jobs in the city. A friend told me about a month ago how they made his life hell whilst working in a place I won't like to disclose on here... He's a briton, yet they tell him he's not needed when they are having meetings which involves all the employees... He almost went nuts - and he had to resign to save his mental health...
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:20pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:

uk prisons are even better. life in uk prison is 10 times better
than life in nigeria. by the time ibori comes out, he would look
loads better than jonathan goodluck!

I'm sure Ibori would rather be free. He is a thief who deserves what he's got.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:
Why did you go to prison, did you kill somebody as an underaged fool? Are you a thief? grin

I went to NL prison for constantly molesting your ignorant arse... Go hop on GEJ's nuts - or find Gbawe (a poster you're obsessed with) to disturb. undecided
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:22pm On May 27, 2012
Shymmex, why did you go to prison? Were you preying on little girls?

1 Like

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by cap28: 3:22pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

What is falsehood? About the UK corporate governance code or the equality and diversity laws? The truth is because you cannot get a job does not mean it is because you are black. I know a lot of white boys out there who have finished UNI for two years now without a proper job in the UK. There is a depression and there is a more intense competition for opportunities. Black people must go out there and compete and stop whining.

Its called window dressing and public relations - something the europeans have mastered to a tee, thats why they perpetually run rings around trusting and dull witted africans who take everyone on face value rather than judging a man by his actions. Most of the equalities and diversity legislation is very difficult to enforce, whites always close ranks against outsiders - particularly black outsiders as they feel you should be grateful for being allowed to even work alongside them in the first place.

The white boys you talk about are out of work not becuase they cant find jobs but because they cant find the type of jobs THEY WANT TO DO ie jobs that pay a hell of a lot of money for doing f.u.ck all - beleive it or not despite this ongoing recession many whites are still pickign and chosing jobs the only people who are scrabbling around are blacks, remember we are the last hired and the first fired irrespective of your qualifications. Even highly skilled blacks get offers only after no capable white can be found to fill that position - you can take it or leave it - stop thinking that you are in the same boat as them - you never have been, they didnt take over the control of africa's resources for you to become their equal! until a black superpower arises and can stand shoulder to shoulder with america, britain, germany, japan and china, blacks the world over will always be treated with contempt by other races.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 3:23pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

I'm sure Ibori would rather be free. He is a thief who deserves what he's got.

he'd rather be in jail.
no bills, no efcc hounding his arse, no assassins after his arse...
he can use a fone to still connect n run his empire and no harm can come to him.

better than him roaming that jungle called nigeria. if you don't believe me, ask bola ige + alfred rewane.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:23pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

I went to NL prison for constantly molesting your ignorant arse... Go hop on GEJ's nuts - or find Gbawe (a poster you're obsessed with) to disturb. undecided

Are you a rap!st, is that why the UK authorities locked you away?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2012
^^^Come harder!! Your comebacks are weak. undecided
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 3:25pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

Are you a rap!st, is that why the UK authorities locked you away?

beaf, enough of the ad hominem sniping....you daddies are not kids!
you shouldn't let y'all excitements get in the way of facts.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:26pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:

he'd rather be in jail.
no bills, no efcc hounding his arse, no assassins after his arse...
he can use a fone to still connect n run his empire and no harm can come to him.

better than him roaming that jungle called nigeria. if you don't believe me, ask bola ige + alfred rewane.

What about fundamentals like puzzy? No man can live without that. I pity Ibori, if only he had known he wouldn't have lived a life of stealing.
By the time the investigation into his bribes to the Met are done, he wouldn't have an empire left to speak of.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by ballabriggs: 3:26pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

How practical are those laws?? I have people who have been frustrated out of the their jobs in the city. A friend told me about a month ago how they made his life hell whilst working in a place I won't like to disclose on here... He's a briton, yet they tell him he's not needed when they are having meetings which involves all the employees... He almost went nuts - and he had to resign to save his mental health...

Listen mate, I don't do "them say them say" gist. You must be able to provide concrete evidence to back your assertions. Which Organisation is that one? Like I said there are loads of black people in both public and private organisations in the UK doing pretty well. If he had a one off experience then what did he do about it? There are institutions out there to protect you from workplace discrimination. No organisation wants a complaint against it at the Diversity commission.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 3:27pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:

beaf, enough of the ad hominem sniping....you daddies are not kids!
you shouldn't let y'all excitements get in the way of facts.

He started it, not me.
Anyway, he really is a criminal that spent time in jail. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Naijamericana: 3:29pm On May 27, 2012
Sagamite:

How does the queen affect my life?

How is life better for a black man in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNREtboX3s

f*ck Guy Richie, f*ck prince William, f*ck your queen. This is America. My president is black, and my lambo is blue, now get the f*ck out!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 27, 2012
Here comes the racist cap28 , hater of the white man grin grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:
Listen mate, I don't do "them say them say" gist. You must be able to provide concrete evidence to back your assertions. Which Organisation is that one? Like I said there are loads of black people in both public and private organisations in the UK doing pretty well. If he had a one off experience then what did he do about it? There are institutions out there to protect you from workplace discrimination. No organisation wants a complaint against it at the Diversity commission.

Concrete evidence like you can change anything.. If you want evidence, google is your friend... There are loads of evidence on google if you want proofs - and I won't talk about an organisation which deals with the security of the country on a public forum because a foreigner wants me to do so..

The diversity commission won't even be able to diversify the diversity in that commission... All these organisations are redundant... A trip to the city (if you don't work there) would show you all you need to know, enough said...

Back to the topic, please.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by cap28: 3:34pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

That is one persons opinion. The truth is minorities are increasingly being protected. I know black people in different sectors of the British Society doing pretty well. So quit the racist card. Some of the banter I exchange with my white friends today, years ago I would have seen it as racist. However, with more interaction and understanding you see that no malice was intended. In addition, understand that most racists are low lives. Those guys you see in the BNP have nothing up there. So why get bothered when someone you are bigger than makes a racial slur at you?

So why did labour MP Dianne Abbott criticise the latest govt cuts in public sector jobs predicting (correctly) that they would disproportionately affect blacks who make up the bulk of public sector workers?

why is youth unemployment amongst young black people here in the UK currently running at 44%?

The BNP are not the people you need to be afraid of - they are useful id.iots used by the govt to stir up racial violence - the real racists are the well spoken, smiling oxbridge and eton educated millionaires who have the power to enact laws which can leave blacks jobless and homeless, these are the same people who are also in africa selling arms to your govts - remember David Cameron's trip to Nigeria recently - what do you think he wen tthere to do?

The real racists are the ones with the power and influence to actually destroy your life.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 27, 2012
Naijamericana:
f*ck Guy Richie, f*ck prince William, f*ck your queen. This is America. My president is black, and my lambo is blue, now get the f*ck out!

Why say F the queen?? Can't you argue without disrespecting someone who has nothing to do with the topic??

I don't care about the queen - but the last time I checked, she isn't trigger happy like the average American neo-con... America ain't even your country, so STFU!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 3:38pm On May 27, 2012
frosbel: Here comes the racist cap28 , hater of the white man grin grin

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by ballabriggs: 3:41pm On May 27, 2012
cap28:

So why did labour MP Dianne Abbott criticise the latest govt cuts in public sector jobs predicting (correctly) that they would disproportionately affect blacks who make up the bulk of public sector workers?

why is youth unemployment amongst young black people here in the UK currently running at 44%?

The BNP are not the people you need to be afraid of - they are useful id.iots used by the govt to stir up racial violence - the real racists are the well spoken, smiling oxbridge and eton educated millionaires who have the power to enact laws which can leave blacks jobless and homeless, these are the same people who are also in africa selling arms to your govts - remember David Cameron's trip to Nigeria recently - what do you think he wen tthere to do?

The real racists are the ones with the power and influence to actually destroy your life.

That is Abott's opinion. Was VAT also raised because it would affect the minorities? Was it also the reason for increasing fuel taxes. The truth Britain is implementing austerities and one would naturally expect such policies of government cuts. Is it the same reasion pensions are increasingly being cut? How many black people are part of the older population. I don't need Abott to form an opinion over an issue, I form my opinion from analysing issues. Like I said stop seeing enemies, it makes you more racist than those you accuse of racism.

My friend was a law graduate at Cambridge who could not get a job. She is white and not black. She ended up being a temp at a law firm in Southampton. Go to ASDA and TESCO, you would see loads of graduates working in stores as apprentices whilst also claiming employment support allowance.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 3:45pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

That is Abott's opinion. Was VAT also raised because it would affect the minorities? Was it also the reason for increasing fuel taxes. The truth Britain is implementing austerities and one would naturally expect such policies of government cuts. Is it the same reasion pensions are increasingly being cut? How many black people are part of the older population. I don't need Abott to form an opinion over an issue, I form my opinion from analysing issues. Like I said stop seeing enemies, it makes you more racist than those you accuse of racism.

My friend was a law graduate at Cambridge who could not get a job. She is white and not black. She ended up being a temp at a law firm in Southampton.

you cannot convince cap28 otherwise.....he's a lost cause.
he's 5ft because of david cameron and his tongue bends to the left when
he talks because of margaret thatcher....
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2012
Let's stick to the topic, and what's attainable in both countries (with development and stability being the reference points).. Let's leave racism out of it.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Naijamericana: 3:51pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

Why say F the queen?? Can't you argue without disrespecting someone who has nothing to do with the topic??

I don't care about the queen - but the last time I checked, she isn't trigger happy like the average American neo-con... America ain't even your country, so STFU!

But, my president is black... grin I will continue to claim America. Even if I visit Naija, I will not use my naija passport, because, well the country sucks! And trust me I'm AMERICAN, so no get bad bele.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by cap28: 3:51pm On May 27, 2012
frosbel: Here comes the racist cap28 , hater of the white man grin grin

Do you even understand the meaning of the word racist? perhaps it might be a good idea to take time out to consult a dictionary for a change before you open your mouth.

Racism is a beleif in the superiority of one race over another - racism has nothing to do with personal dislike, having said that i do not even personally dislike whites, i just hate the way they treat black people.

whites are racist because they beleive that they must always be in charge of blacks and other non white races, they treat black people like inferiors and talk down to us, i dont appreciate that but clearly you have no problem with it becasue you have no self respect.

Stating the truth about white people does not equate to racism - but i can see you are too s.tupid to understand this simple point.

1 Like

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 3:54pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex: Let's stick to the topic, and what's attainable in both countries (with development and stability being the reference points).. Let's leave racism out of it.

the opportunities in the uk are boundless unless one is actually lazy.
the fact that you carry a british passport gives you the same right to
live and work in other developed nations in europe.....that has to count
for something too....easyjet flight of £60 takes me to berlin and i can
work in any english-speaking outfit there....

black youths in america don't have such luxuries. they are even ignorant
when it comes to geography and math. tell any american college graduate to
point at nigeria on a map and he's struggling. they know no other world apart
from their country. educationally less developed and generally clueless!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2012
Naijamericana:

Ain't my country? but I have one of these

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/attachments/general-discussion/20693d1285183693-new-us-passports-hacked-us-passport-chip.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/general-discussion/27515-new-us-passports-hacked.html&h=640&w=480&sz=71&tbnid=PeQQuxwte3BLAM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=68&prev=/search%3Fq%3Damerican%2Bpassport%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=american+passport&usg=__SbDTg1KHjTiLZhrvC93d_vupkTY=&docid=OQqGsbwn45XhCM&sa=X&ei=ST_CT_raIuLg2gX61t1q&ved=0CLQBEPUBMAc&dur=1617

The same passport they will take off you when you go to prison for more than 3years, send your retarded behind to Nigeria lol.. Seriously, I don't care about your passport, or lack thereof - but leave the old woman alone...
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by lotannam: 4:01pm On May 27, 2012
Aren't you guys ashamed of arguing about which country is more developed when your own country is retrogressing.Don't you think its an indictment on all of us? those things you admire in foreign lands can be replicated back home only if we setting our priorities right. The U.K and the US were developed by their citizens and not by aliens. the blood, sweat and vigilance of its people made these countries what they are today ----- so attractive to people that has failed to get their own country working------ to the extend that our people are fighting over which foreign land is better to die in.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Naijamericana: 4:01pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

The same passport they will take off you when you go to prison for more than 3years, send your retarded behind to Nigeria lol.. Seriously, I don't care about your passport, or lack thereof - but leave the old woman alone...

If I commit a crime, they deserve to take away my passport, that's why it's a developed, innovative, and industrialized nation...don't be daft, and use a different argument to support your weak insult! the next time you pump petrol, don't forget that crude oil prices are quoted in American dollars! Whenever, NATO needs help, they call the PENTAGON.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by cap28: 4:03pm On May 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

My friend was a law graduate at Cambridge who could not get a job. She is white and not black. She ended up being a temp at a law firm in Southampton. Go to ASDA and TESCO, you would see loads of graduates working in stores as apprentices whilst also claiming employment support allowance.

Abbott represents a predominantly black constituency and therefore her job is look out for the interests of her constituents, britain is implementing austerity measures which were caused by the corrupt banking practices of the city of london not by public sector workers who are already on very low pay. why should black public sector workers who are probably the lowest paid workers in this country be forced to bear the brunt of the incompetence and greed caused by investment bankers on 6 figure salaries? why werent any of the banks which caused this financial meltdown which has now led to these austerity measures been penalised for the mayhem that they caused?

I couldnt care less if your friend who graduated from cambridge is unemployed or not the bottom line is she will ulitmately always be in a better position than any black person out there by virtue of the colour of her skin. besides many whites can fall back on their parents who have already paid off their mortgages, many others also inherit money from their grandparents so they have many alternative ways to ride this current economic storm, if everything else fails they can relocate to south africa, canada, australia or new zealand where they will get jobs very easily - can you boast of being able to do the same?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 4:07pm On May 27, 2012
lotannam: Aren't you guys ashamed of arguing about which country is more developed when your own country is retrogressing.Don't you think its an indictment on all of us? those things you admire in foreign lands can be replicated back home only if we setting our priorities right. The U.K and the US were developed by their citizens and not by aliens. the blood, sweat and vigilance of its people made these countries what they are today ----- so attractive to people that has failed to get their own country working------ to the extend that our people are fighting over which foreign land is better to die in.

it saddens me when charlatans like yourself come on the net and spew
balderdash in the name of patriotism. the nigerians in diaspora
pump a total $9 billion per year in money transfers alone(excluding
the ones sent through aunty comfort and uncle uche). what has been done
to take advantage of the influx of such an amount of foreign currency?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2012
coogar:
the opportunities in the uk are boundless unless one is actually lazy.
the fact that you carry a british passport gives you the same right to
live and work in other developed nations in europe.....that has to count
for something too....easyjet flight of £60 takes me to berlin and i can
work in any english-speaking outfit there....

black youths in america don't have such luxuries. they are even ignorant
when it comes to geography and math. tell any american college graduate to
point at nigeria on a map and he's struggling. they know no other world apart
from their country. educationally less developed and generally clueless!

We can always agree to disagree about the "boundless opportunities" in the UK, because I don't want to get race involved.. Each to their own..

And black people in America are just as ignorant as the ones in the UK...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Buried Alive Rises From Grave / COVID-19: Mike Masamvu Dies At 62, Leaves 12 Wives, 79 Children Behind / Michelle Obama Had Miscarriage And Used IVF To Conceive Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.