Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? (32751 Views)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 10:55am On May 27, 2012
Imagine the phucktards we have as engineers in the country! So, you can give oyb a way to purify water with solar energy, ask him to scale it up and he would fail like a fool?!

Agbedo! shocked

Even a chimp will be able to scale that purification system up! Oyb, did you pass JAMB?

Comedy! grin

Please, people like oyb, there are Nigerians who are ready to take such ideas and run with them, not everyone is mentally lazy and waiting for awuf from Abuja.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 10:58am On May 27, 2012
I'm sure oyb is just a rewire claiming to be an engineer. Surely no engineer can be this stup!d? shocked
This is an academic paper on the process:

http://www.iwaponline.com/jwh/006/0035/0060035.pdf

Oyb, did you pass JAMB?
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2012
Lol @OP

How can you even compare US to the UK?? US is light years ahead of the UK - take the benefit system out, and all hell will break loose in the UK... UK is poor with a capital P!!!!

When US sneezes, the UK catches flu.... Can't you see how they beg for special friendship with the US??

And to those saying UK isn't racist, just pray you don't a job with the MOD, or big companies in the UK because you will need the toughest skin to survive the racism you will witness there... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2012
http://afrosciencecommunity.com/Invention/Page5

how far with ya solar powered ac na?

like everything else from you, dead on arrival

no hits since 2010? smh

i can see your entrepreneurship bs is really booming embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what have you ever succeeded at other than insulting gej's oppoents on nairaland? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 11:03am On May 27, 2012
shymmex: Lol @OP

How can you even compare US to the UK?? US is light years ahead of the UK - take the benefit system out, and all hell will break loose in the UK... UK is poor with a capital P!!!!

When US sneezes, the UK catches flu.... Can't you see how they beg for special friendship with the US??

And to those saying UK isn't racist, just pray you don't a job with the MOD, or big companies in the UK because you will need the toughest skin to survive the racism you will witness there... grin grin grin grin grin

the irony....

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:06am On May 27, 2012
I'm showing peeps one or two ideas of how to make money in 9ja and oyb is displaying a severe dose of idiocy!

oyb, you mean if someone called your degree into question, with your only test being to scale up the simple stuff in this academic paper, you would perform worse than a monkey?

Na wa o!

[size=23pt]OYB did you pass JAMB?

"Engineer"[/size]

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 27, 2012
Beaf: I'm sure oyb is just a rewire claiming to be an engineer. Surely no engineer can be this stup!d? shocked
This is an academic paper on the process:

Oyb, did you pass JAMB?

Speeding up solar disinfection (SODIS): effects of hydrogen peroxide, temperature, pH, and copper plus ascorbate on the photoinactivation of E. coli

in addition to everything else, you are a dunce who cannot read

there is nothing in that article about large scale sodis

dunce

Point-of-use (POU) drinking water treatment technologies can significantly reduce morbidity and mortality from diarrheal disease in developing countries (Sobsey 2002). A number of low-cost point-of-use technologies, including chlorination, sub-micron filtration, and solar disinfection (SODIS) are currently being promoted worldwide. While potentially effective, each technology has drawbacks in terms of reliability, convenience,
or taste and odor. Thus, it is advantageous to have a variety of low-cost POU treatment technologies to choose from.

by its very definition sodis cannot be industrialized - it is a point of use technology aimed at immediate consumption of the water

you keep lowering the bar - please find your way back to a buhari bashing thread, that is all you are good for, like the geese/ sheep in animal farm, repeating inanities at the top of your voice
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:11am On May 27, 2012
^
So you mean if someone asks you to scale it up as an "engineer," you can't? shocked
Are you a hunter or vulcaniser? Did you pass JAMB?

Okongu! grin grin

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2012
like master like minion

this is beafs own version of scientific farming

beafs scientific solar water purification project will create 3.5 million jobs in 2013
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2012
Why do a lot of people lead fake lives on NL?? Most of the clowns lead a different life in the real world - and fantasize on this glamorous life on cyberspace... US is the richest country in the world, no other country is close...
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by queensmith: 11:14am On May 27, 2012
frosbel:

I guess you meant to say that America has more 'borrowed money'.

If China and the Arab oil nations pull the plug , America will sink overnight.

The foreclosure crisis almost wrecked the debt ridden economy talk less of a major scale fall.

Makes sense, shame GDP doesn't account for debt.

Then again aren't all countries currently running on massive deficits?
http://www.debtbombshell.com/
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

freaky freaky ishh.
You can't say the UK is free of debt,(aside from the national debt) at the age of 21 most of us are looking at £30 000 in university loans. Talk less of the odd bank loans overdrafts store cards what not.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 11:15am On May 27, 2012
shymmex: Why do a lot of people lead fake lives on NL?? Most of the clowns lead a different life in the real world - and fantasize on this glamorous life on cyberspace... US is the richest country in the world, no other country is close...

richest country in the world without a doubt but with the vast majority spent on
the defence/military. it's actually a disgrace that a country so rich has so many
poor people on their hands. some ghettos of america make naija delta villages look
like abu dhabi.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:15am On May 27, 2012
Abeg, NLers, don't mind this fool called oyb.
If you are interested read up on SODIS and see if you can scale it up. It would make for a good business idea.
There are many other businesses people can do that would not cost much to start.

People need to stop risking their health to go abroad. There are too many of our people receiving mental care from the level of suffering and humiliation they face in foreign lands(I posted the figures earlier).
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by herquleez(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2012
First of all, comparing America with England may be quite unfair to the English; England is a very small country compared to America.

Secondly, though they both have strong and enviable democratic systems, their social policies differ a lot; America is as capitalist as u can get, so all man for himself. Govt spends little on social welfare compared to the UK whr th health system is free so long as u pay ur taxes.

America may have a higher GDP per head, but the facts remain tht the percentage of Ebglish living in poverty is far lower than America's.

All in all, America is stronger coz u can't put aside the strength of numbers, but the English have taken advantage of being a smaller country by taking care of the small population (about 70 million) compared to America's (over 300million)

1 Like

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Jerry2i(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

loool. you are insane, then
.dats d truth @ekt_bear,i rada stay in 9ja dan go 2 england.ntgn wrks dia except 4 futbal n tax.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2012
coogar:
the irony....

I don't deal with superficial statistics, I deal with the real world... How many unemployed youths sign-on in the UK?? I have many friends who are employed (graduates) - but none of them sign-on because of the madness of having to stay on a queue with crackheads for some little peez they can make doing other things.. If you're raised in the UK, you would know there is REAL poverty out here...

Take the benefit system out and see if there won't be anarchy in the UK...
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
So you mean if someone asks you to scale it up as an "engineer," you can't? shocked
Are you a hunter or vulcaniser? Did you pass JAMB?

Okongu! grin grin

is that sodis water you are drinking there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you really so daft that you have failed to comprehend that the water is for IMMEDIATE consumption?
that bulk production is a waste and danger as you will be forced to store excess water
that it is a wholly labor intensive process - reminiscent of the subsistence farming?

are you really this daft or are you trying to provide entertainment as the NL jester ?

[img]http://chohole.trdc.biz/images/site%20pic%20court%20jester.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Jerry2i(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

I hope you don't mind the necessary edit?

Sorry, but Nigerians abroad did not travel out to save the country, so their working double has nothing to do with Nigeria. They are working double because they went abroad either ill-equipped or with no plan, but travelled with the sole purpose of improving their own lives (and none other). 90% of them would have made much more money in Nigeria with the attitude that saw them dare the odds to try out a life abroad.

With belief, each of us can pitch in and make Nigeria great, instead of running off to foreign lands.
correct my guy,dats 1 of best thread i've seen u mk on NL.ops!no offence my broda.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:22am On May 27, 2012
^
Thanks, bro. People wouldn't realise until they've seen.

oyb:

is that sodis water you are drinking there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you really so daft that you have failed to comprehend that the water is for IMMEDIATE consumption?
that bulk production is a waste and danger as you will be forced to store excess water
that it is a wholly labor intensive process - reminiscent of the subsistence farming?

are you really this daft or are you trying to provide entertainment as the NL jester ?

Oyb, abeg tell us where you bought you "satifikate" we wanna burn the place down. What a dunce! grin
You are a frustrated failure posing as an "engineer" so you think other Nigerians should not be aware of ideas they can use to make money.

Is it any surprised the country is not developed with "engineers" like you?

Donkey.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

People need to stop risking their health to go abroad. There are too many of our people receiving mental care from the level of suffering and humiliation they face in foreign lands(I posted the figures earlier).

too true - beaf is a clear example of a mental patient

why do you think we call him mad beaf cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 11:26am On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

I don't deal with superficial statistics, I deal with the real world... How many unemployed youths sign-on in the UK?? I have many friends who are employed (graduates) - but none of them sign-on because of the madness of having to stay on a queue with crackheads for some little peez they can make doing other things.. If you're raised in the UK, you would know there is REAL poverty out here...

Take the benefit system out and see if there won't be anarchy in the UK...

you don't wanna know the number of people in the states who are on welfare.
nearly 50% of all the households in america receive one benefit or the other
from their government. yes, they are that poor.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 27, 2012
coogar:
richest country in the world without a doubt but with the vast majority spent on
the defence/military. it's actually a disgrace that a country so rich has so many
poor people on their hands. some ghettos of america make naija delta villages look
like abu dhabi.

UK is well built because of is size but that's superficial - UK is a poor country...

US is a country of dreamers, where opportunities are everywhere - heck they give scholarsips to college students, and America cares a lot about talents... You can be whatever you want to be in America, but there is glass ceiling in the UK, you can't go past if you're black...

All those kids raised in ghetto America can still go to college on scholarships - and become millionaires if they play sport, music, or they're gifted.. But you can't get that in UK... UK slums look habitable, but some of the people living there are poorer than a village woman in Nigeria.... I know what poverty looks like in the UK... You need to grow in those council estates to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 27, 2012
beaf, how far with afroscience419 na?

ok, that idea and all those science fair projects didn't take off. .

surely you have something that has taken off, beyond your posts on the dunce in chief's fb page? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:27am On May 27, 2012
^
I see our resident fool has stopped trying to block others from learning about purifying water with solar energy.
You are what we call pure winsh. grin grin grin

By the way, you still haven't told us if you passed JAMB, I've never seen such a stup!d "engineer" in my entire life! lol!
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
I see our resident fool has stopped trying to block others from learning about purifying water with solar energy.
You are what we call pure winsh. grin grin grin

go and sell your scientific pure water technology to gej

we could do with another reason to laugh at the dunce in chief

did you also sell the nigeria in space by 2015 crap? whats the idea behind that- solar powered rockets cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2012
coogar:
you don't wanna know the number of people in the states who are on welfare.
nearly 50% of all the households in america receive one benefit or the other
from their government. yes, they are that poor.

Dude, stop comparing apples to oranges.. The welfare system in America isn't as profound as the UK..

UK is superficial, period..

Well built up with little houses, yes... But more developed, and stable - phuck no!!

Richer - only fools' paradise....
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 11:31am On May 27, 2012
shymmex:
UK is well built because of is size but that's superficial - UK is a poor country...

hilarious.

US is a country of dreamers, where opportunities are everywhere - heck they give scholarsips to college students, and America cares a lot about talents... You can be whatever you want to be in America, but there is glass ceiling in the UK, you can't go past if you're black...

even worse in america.
the black youths there are either shot dead or are languishing in jail cells.

All those kids raised in ghetto America can still go to college on scholarships - and become millionaires if they play sport, music, or they're gifted.. But you can't get that in UK... UK slums look habitable, but some of the people living there are poorer than a village woman in Nigeria.... I know what poverty looks like in the UK... You need to grow in those council estates to know what I'm talking about.

education is free in england bar teritary institution.
why can't anyone poor in the uk go to school when they don't have to pay for it?
there are scholarships in england. a lot of boys from the ghetto are making
hundreds of thousands of pounds per week playing football.

spare me the details....america is worse. too many people = less oppportunities.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2012
Imagine ever working in an organisation, and every time there is a meeting - they tell you to your face all the time that you are not needed there.... You need a thick skin to survive working in top companies in this country, because they will scrutinise the heck out of your darn cotton picking mind. grin They will monitor every step you take, so much for a multicultural and 'developed' country in 2012A.D.
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Beaf: 11:35am On May 27, 2012
oyb! What a funny clod he is!
Claims to be an engineer, but is too stup!d to scale up a simple idea! He must be a carpenter or bricklayer!

Na wa o! shocked
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]

Poor country with 5% of the top income earners worldwide , lol.

e be like say dem refuse you Visa grin

US is a country of dreamers, where opportunities are everywhere -

Sure they have dreamt themselves into being the No. 1 indebted nation worldwide , No. 1 heart disease, No 1 obesity not to talk of ignorance and a shambolic state educational system.

but there is glass ceiling in the UK, you can't go past if you're black...

Myth. There is no glass ceiling.

Lots of Nigerian IT Directors, Medical Consultants, Lawyers, Company heads etc etc .

All those kids raised in ghetto America can still go to college on scholarships - and become millionaires if they play sport, music, or they're gifted..

Sure, become celebrities with a life style of drugs, illicit sex and violence.

But you can't get that in UK... UK slums look habitable, but some of the people living there are poorer than a village woman in Nigeria.... I know what poverty looks like in the UK... You need to grow in those council estates to know what I'm talking about.

bad belle grin grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by coogar: 11:37am On May 27, 2012
shymmex:

Dude, stop comparing apples to oranges.. The welfare system in America isn't as profound as the UK..

UK is superficial, period..

Well built up with little houses, yes... But more developed, and stable - phuck no!!

Richer - only fools' paradise....

and what's the use of the big american houses?
the occupants buy it before realizing furnishing it takes a fortune. the utility
bills alone in those huge houses are $700 per month upwards. they buy big houses
that are built to stand 15 yrs on a 50-year mortgage. little wonder, the personal
debt of an average american is higher than what it was even during the great depression.
to add insult to injury, working 18 hrs a day does not afford them the luxury of even
enjoying what they are paying fortunes for.

no matter how you look at it, america is Bleep[i]e[/i]d!!!
health is wealth. a wealthy nation should have healthy citizens.
america is nowhere healthy....they have the most severe psychological
problems. with amount of shift they put in working, it's inevitable.
nearly half of the population experience some form of mental illness or the other.
during their lifetimes...they lead in all brands of mental problems.

i won't even talk about obesity/heart problems. grin
Re: Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2012
Beaf: oyb! What a funny clod he is!
Claims to be an engineer, but is too stup!d to scale up a simple idea! He must be a carpenter or bricklayer!

Na wa o! shocked

mr entrepreneur - it is for you to 'scale it up'n make your millions, or are you all talk and no action

we are waiting for beaf pure water to take naija by storm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / COVID-19: Mike Masamvu Dies At 62, Leaves 12 Wives, 79 Children Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.