Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (67995 Views)

Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2006
jaybaby, have u heard about cassie the badboy records new artist!! she said dat u ve got a long way to go. dance to this!! baby i don't dream like u,is jus ma destiny to be famous.people like u don't have to know me cuz u ain't got talent!!! u made me do dis
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d eat this
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 3:05am On Dec 07, 2006
ask

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 3:14am On Dec 07, 2006
da king shaka and da bomb. celebrate life if u have the da resources. this is for the lowlife people to see because to me i don't understand why it should be a big news when a star is your friend even before they became famous.u too can be a star but u need to stop the envy and jealous so u can dine with celebs like shaka and co lol ,hate it
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by omo(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2006
simply nice! shaka, tnx 4 d pics. abeg helep me tel nonso say i be hin fan o big time. i luv him nd his actin. hes a good artist nd i wish him al d best. seriouly though, abeg tel him one of his fans dey holla,

omo!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kkutecolo(f): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2006
i wudnt knw who is da bomb cusi dont knw who mike is but i knw nonso.
so plz, can sum1 send his pix?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ omo. no probs, i will call nonso this weekend, and to prove to these jealous people here that nonso IS real,i will tell nonso to call u on the phone but that is if u send ur phone number.his fansite will be launched very soon.i will try but u know he is far away from me and he is very busy .we shall see duo
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by sisisisi(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2006
Nonso allllllllllllllllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin
The other guy just annoys me with his screams and the way he pouts his lips shocked
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by jaybaby(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
Shanko huh u took pics with Celeb naw you're so happy like u took sm pics with d ALMIGHTY! you're such a skank!
What is takin PiC --i took diz when i WAS in school---i'v even 4gotten that i av pics like diz in my Box !  O M G you're a waste 2 your generation ! DANG! i dnt go around tellin people i'v meet Celeb Y will I --I'm a Celeb MYSELF angry angry angry angry

Go get a life or u go suck on der D****K
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
oh my god,jay j cee,the difference between me and u is that the people u take pics with are ma mates.i don't go to take pics with them cuz i have known them  for ages before ur sorry a*s started seeing them on t.v. oh u re one of those gals that come backstage afters show asking for a one night stand.lol.wow i know people like u cuz when i was organising campus shows wayback people like u always block backstage entrance because u want to take pics.does ruggedman know ur name or slam ma nigga,do u know his whereabout or wot he is doing.am sorry babs. how many people on those pics knows u,u pay for show/concert tickets, pay for pics with artist and u beg to go back to the hotel with them,artist are now careful about people like u cuz they don't wanna end up like my friend african china.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
jay pu**y,this is me in year 2000, doing ma thing.i am very proud to have worked with your so called celebs wayback before u started seeing them on t.v.it is so funny because most of the the big show u go to in naija was co-produced by me along aside companies like benson and hegdes,fanta, rothmans,gold circle condoms,to name a few. we made afro hiphop wot it is today and soon when i come to nigeria for good u will be helping  me make some money by  buy buying tickets for our shows.u make me  put this pics here  but anyway u should know that when i was promoting shows and artists that u re still in high school.so lil girl go and find a career.this is ma life. am not frontin or begging for pics.i organise the shows and pay the artist because people like u don't buy music or films,u copy.without us,they won't eat. u get me. watch out for me in mtv august 2007 presenting live shows.it is already signed.soon girl u won't have any chioce than fallin in love with
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by jaybaby(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
"'Yarn''' I never bothered readin through because it's full of crap hehehe-----O M G dos pics were taken when i was in School & i no 'em so well! well i wldnt say much Cuz JAY Rules--I'v told u i dnt go about beggin people 2 no me---We meet--We Conquer! that is Jay 4 u! after that day they r off my BACK --- grin grin grin

So cont. suckin on der D*****K ha hahahah

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
I am a Nonso fan,,, thanks for the pictures,

Didn't read the other things, am trying to be a good girl, grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by jaybaby(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
O M G let me ccccccc HMMMMMMMMmm i cld rember den in school smmm Fotografers runnin after Local artists. naw i get d Drift ! c  lill boy ---u can never walk in2 where i'v bin --pple i roll with all u ll b sayin is '''MADAM CAN I TAKE A PIC WITH U '''' hahahah dat sounds so GOOD! i'm lovin diz!

so stop diz small boi thang ---na 2day---if u need more pix i go go der house each 1 of 'em go get am 4 u

Monkey grin grin grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2006
What is with all this name and picture dropping? who cares if either of you is actually the sister or bother to the "stars"? please you guys are making me sick. Tbis is really childish. Drop your weapons and stop the bickering! Peace!!!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by lauryn(f): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

What is with all this name and picture dropping? who cares if either of you is actually the sister or bother to the "stars"? please you guys are making me sick. Tbis is really childish. Drop your weapons and stop the bickering! Peace!!!

yea, what she said! Shame to alla y'all
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2006
My dear,don't mind them. Who bloody cares? One thing that people fail to understand is that this is the internet! you may never meet the person you are dissing so what's the point? Some people on this forum take things too personal. Well, nice pics, at least I have seen jaybaby's pics and em what's his name.,. boom shaka-whatever. Una try sha. Please stop quarrelling and act like mature people you are ( that is if you truly are). tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by lauryn(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

My dear,don't mind them. Who bloody cares? One thing that people fail to understand is that this is the internet! you may never meet the person you are dissing so what's the point? Some people on this forum take things too personal. Well, nice pics, at least I have seen jaybaby's pics and em what's his name.,. boom shaka-whatever. Una try sha. Please stop quarrelling and act like mature people you are ( that is if you truly are). tongue

rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin

Humans are quite entertaining!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2006
my point exactly!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
so, lauryn, I heard that Jayz is your childhood friend and Beyonce is your high school pally,Genevieve even lives in your compund,abi?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2006
That shaka idiot is actually the 1 that needs 2 have his head examined! Haba he is too bleeping disgusting to be called a living thing sef!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by lauryn(f): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2006
kitaun:

That shaka idiot is actually the 1 that needs 2 have his head examined! Haba he is too bleeping disgusting to be called a living thing sef!

shuo, na fight? grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35am On Dec 08, 2006
so ugly he has to keep glasses on 24/7 so as not to destroy the vision of the public like Medusa

I think we should all gather money together so we can send Shaka a comb for Christmas.

and how come no placed a picture of this Mike person. I know Nonso from the pictures posted and yea I guess he's ok. He's adecent actor but I cant choose until Im reminded of who Mike is.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2006
@Lauryn, Shaka is d worst thing to happen to ever happen to Nairaland! The boy is bleeping nauseating!!.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2006
@KITAUN anyway u say am ugly but am happy,is left to da house to decide,i know u can't yourself because u re dead,i mean u re not alive,jaybaby this is how i live. hate me more. AM DA UGLY IN UR WORDS AND I STILL GET MA CHICKS AND MA FANS.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2006
they see me rollin!!! they hatin,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2006
Self conceited idiot, u rolling?? Down to ur generation i bet u live wrinkled and pungent lifestyles, mumu!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Deby(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2006
who is this idiot called shaka shalanga? what is ur prob? cant u play mature for a min? u need to get to a rehab so as to get ur normal life back.

Frustrated idiot fool of the highest level.

how dear u come into Nairaland and show off ur dirty dreads

Egbe Eligwe Gbague Gi(ibo).

ammature
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Gamine(f): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2006
hey u guys, cut the Shaka some slack o
the guy is not bad at all, hes actually fine, its jst tht celebrities are normal pple wiv more moni and fame, wink grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
AND ANOTHER ONE JOINS DA HATIN CREW, [DEBY] AM NOT SHOWIN DIRTY DREAD LOCKS AND IF U HATE IT THEN GO SUCK UR P**SYHOLE.ANYWAY SOME SAID AM UGLY AND I WANT DEM TO QUALIFY MY UGLY LOOKS.AM TOO PROUD TO TAKE UR BEEF SERIOUS.I SEE IT EVERYDAY. IT IS PART OF THE LIFESTYLE.AND IF FRUSTRATION IS FULL OF FUN, I WILL BE PRAYIN MORE.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
Then u dont know who a fine guy is! A fine guy is a cultured guy that shuts up 2 be appreciated, my dog fine pass dis shakabula, even my shit sef dey beta pass am!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2006
gamine,u re hotbaby,the money will keep coming and the fame grows everyday.when the game is on,da fame and da beef keep coming.the beef brings more fame. this is shaka,  slicker than average

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.