Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (68020 Views)

Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

that's because Kevin is ugly tongue

Theifs I was about to put you on my will, but I changed my mind tongue tongue tongue( can't be saying that about my homeboy grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ thiefofhearts(what kinda ID is that sef) I think wellfed is the word tongue tongue tongue Ooops,I am tripping all over again o.

ummmm neelsel dearie, keep on relishing the pics, I got the real deal.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2006
shaka mc:

CELEBRITY IS JUS A LIFESTYLE,SOME HATE LIVING IT,THERE IS A NORMAL LIFE IN ANY CELEBRITY LIFE THOUGH IS HARD BUT IN NONSO'S CASE HE IS COOL AND ALWAYS COOL.NOT BIG HEADED AND THAT WHY HE GOT SO MANY FANS.ANYWAY HAVE FUN GAL,U WILL GO PLACES, 1 LUV FROM DA KING SHAKA

Ok, if you say so then,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2006
Ok. Snazzy, go on, make a sister looks bad, it's all good.
It's ok, when I become MRS. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, don't say I didn't warn you.

As to Ms. Thiefsofhearts, she's not invite, just dissed my homeboy Kevin grin grin grin Not nice,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2006
snazzy you seriously want to yab MY ID. I beg dont bother grin

neelsel, can I be in it half way since i at least like his voice? tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
buhahahahahahahahahaaaaa.,.,. do your worst, kitty, catch me, ,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
LMAO, Thiefsofhearts did I just hear you beg? ok, ok,
Well deep inside am a good person, so I will put you in, but on a probationary status, until I am convinced you have changed. grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2006
@neelsel, dis is showbiz,a business of showin off,am not tellin how nonso eats or who he is going out with.puttin his pics is not a bad thing.this are jus fun pics cuz am not a paparazzi.these pics are meant to be seen as long as it is not reproduced.am proud to tell the wholeworld that nonso is ma friend we still relate cuz i promote ma friends and i support dem to any level.if am not on a level maybe we won't be talking anymore.cuz when people become stars,they also change friends,so if u not up to standard then u will be left out,p diddy have classmates aswell but who knows if they can still talk to him.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2006
obviously he doesnt have a gf since you're trying to set him up with snazzy, shaka bula so no need to tell us about his "gf". Tell me about yours, does she like your weere man hair?

neelsel, maybe I'll completely change if Kevin completely changes his face. cheesy
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

obviously he doesnt have a girlfriend since you're trying to set him up with snazzy, shaka bula so no need to tell us about his "girlfriend". Tell me about yours, does she like your weere man hair?. cheesy
*blushes*where the hell are those eyelash batting smileys just when I need them now?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2006
Dont' misconstrud what I meant. I have no problem with you being his friends, none at all, Matter of fact I am relieved to know that inspite of his fame he has not changed who he is.  I wish many would patronize him.  I am a bit uncomfortable with the whole posting picture thing( I guess it has to do with my culture and way I was raised).

So once again, if you feel justified posting and Nonso is all comfortable, then hey! more power to you,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2006
re: snazzy

erm, that wasnt an insult to you I hope you know.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
and em please, invite him to nairaland, tell him he has many wives here.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

obviously he doesnt have a girlfriend since you're trying to set him up with snazzy, shaka bula so no need to tell us about his "girlfriend". Tell me about yours, does she like your weere man hair?

neelsel, maybe I'll completely change if Kevin completely changes his face. cheesy

Do I detect some jealousy here? grin grin grin grin

Ok. Theifs I am going to pretend I did not read that part about my soldier's face tongue tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2006
@thiefofhearts,who said i wanna set him up with snazzy,snazzy is jus a fan and if it turns around then i wish them luck.then about ma gals,they do ma hair,they make sure it is braided.they change the style when they want,u think i pay for hair do?.hell no gal.atleast some people care about me,and i love dem for dat, ma gals come from differents races. they are all happy with me.they don't fight.they understand life and i don't lie to them.dats ma secret.i didn't thief any of them,they made the right chioce.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2006
neelsel you cant possibly be that tasteless!  tongue

and like I said I was saying that why would shaka say "it's not like im telling you guys about nonsos gf" when in fact nonso obviously doesnt have one hence why shaka is going around collecting numbers of girls who he believes is a fit for Nonso. lol mr lap dog. So not a yab to snazzy even though she did to me ID  angry tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

neelsel you can't possibly be that tasteless! tongue

and like I said I was saying that why would shaka say "it's not like im telling you guys about nonsos girlfriend" when in fact nonso obviously doesnt have one hence why shaka is going around collecting numbers of girls who he believes is a fit for Nonso. lol mr lap dog. So not a yab to snazzy even though she did to me ID angry tongue

Breath Theif, breath, I got everything you said, Just wanted Snazzy to take notice tongue tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2006
shaka mc:

@thiefofhearts,who said i want to set him up with snazzy,snazzy is jus a fan and if it turns around then i wish them luck.then about ma gals,they do ma hair,they make sure it is braided.they change the style when they want,u think i pay for hair do?.hell no girl.atleast some people care about me,and i love them for that, ma gals come from differents races. they are all happy with me.they don't fight.they understand life and i don't lie to them.that is ma secret.i didn't thief any of them,they made the right chioce.

so you're too much of a shaka man to have one gf eh?

plus make sure you get them to braid it more often, you look like a loon with that shit all out
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

so you're too much of a shaka man to have one girlfriend eh?

plus make sure you get them to braid it more often, you look like a loon with that shit all out

Stop that right now, or I will be forced to cancel your trip to the park grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2006
@thiefofhearts,when did i ask for any gals number.did i tell U that nonso is looking for links or wot,i don't take gals NUMBA anymore because am above that level,i give them mine or my card.and i don't hussle people!plz i hate liars and thiefs.the way my hairs looks is me and gals business and not yours, plz mind your mike and nonso.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
children!!! no fighting please.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2006
snazzydawn:

children!!! no fighting please.
LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2006
lol what park?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2006
@ shaka, correction please! lover, not fan
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol what park?

Six Flags, grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2006
@snazzydawn,i don hear u oh.una well done
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by eslynera(f): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2006
@Topic, i know none, i like none, i vote for none. sad
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2006
okay @ shaka, am sure you know it is a joke o
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2006
@snazzy, no wahala, SHAKE SOMETHING
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2006
And this brings us to the end of the saga.  While each supporter of the respective celebs battled out their differences;(sometimes resorting to verbal missiles) it still remains unclear as to who is actually "da bomb".

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that both young men are indeed stars in their respective rights, and would continue to excel tremendously in the world of Nollywood.  And so while both Micael "Fair Mike" Ezeruonye and Nonso Diobi continue to grace our screens, the saga as to who should wear the crown of Hearthrob contines.

grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Genial(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2006
Who are they?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by mukina2: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2006
Genial:

Who are they?
was about asking the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.