Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (68415 Views)

Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2006
Rantings of a demented soul!!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2006
gun da haters!!!! shakar rules!!! they dun know,  wicked badman in da area,  hot like fire, bunfire, boom shakalakaaaaaaaa
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Gamine(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2006
i dont think there shld be a contest here
Nonso is reli fine, bt fair guys, r reli not my thing
dark guys r the hottest, wink

As for Kitaun i dont kno shaka frm anywhere i jst saw his pics thts all
i dont kno if his nice or naughty inside bt frm whut i see outside hes fine

As always Mo money, Mo fame, Mo beef cool wink
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2006
Birds of the same plumage. . . .
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2006
We should also add buying Gamine a pair of glasses on the Christmas list.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by queen2(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2006
They are both good oh, i mean im beginning to like Mike now, so they are both cute
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2006
someone needs to post a picture of this Mike person. Seriously
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by queen2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2006
His recent pic is so nice, but i cant copy it from where i saw it.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2006
can I get the link?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by queen2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
here's one of his pic, but it doesnt really do him justice, i mean his cuter that this
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=694&ContentTypeID=2
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2006
gamine,u have da right to express urself like salt and pepa.i will like ya to know dat am one of the most handsome inside but outside is jus full of style and inside is made to love.love is made by god and style is wot i live but fashion fades.i share my love and i show ma style but i don't do fashion cuz it fades.ma style made people come out from their shops in the streets of surulere in lagos and gariki 2 in abuja jus to show some love to me last august when i came to naija.they don't know me from adam.but they felt da style and they came to say it,am not yet on their tv or posters but they saw some talent,style and love in the man they don't even know his name.da style dat makes gals accompained by their boyfriends in the street of london to stop and tell me how they feel ma style while some ask for photos.i jus thank god for everything so far.who god bless noone can curse!!!! not da faceless people that beef on their family. u can't stop the shining,
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by mukina2: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
@shakamc

can you modify ur post so we can read well . . undecided undecided
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2006
There are no barber shops in England?

anyway queen, that link isnt working undecided
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2006
@mukina2, how do u want it
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2006
shaka mc:

GAMINE,U HAVE DA RIGHT TO EXPRESS URSELF LIKE SALT AND PEPA.I WILL LIKE YA TO KNOW DAT AM ONE OF THE MOST HANDSOME INSIDE BUT OUTSIDE IS JUS FULL OF STYLE AND INSIDE IS MADE TO LOVE.LOVE IS MADE BY GOD AND STYLE IS WOT I LIVE BUT FASHION FADES.I SHARE MY LOVE AND I SHOW MA STYLE BUT I DON'T DO FASHION CUZ IT FADES.MA STYLE MADE PEOPLE COME OUT FROM THEIR SHOPS IN THE STREETS OF SURULERE IN LAGOS AND GARIKI 2 IN ABUJA JUS TO SHOW SOME LOVE TO ME LAST AUGUST WHEN I CAME TO NAIJA.THEY DON'T KNOW ME FROM ADAM.BUT THEY FELT DA STYLE AND THEY CAME TO SAY IT,AM NOT YET ON THEIR TV OR POSTERS BUT THEY SAW SOME TALENT,STYLE AND LOVE IN THE MAN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME.DA STYLE DAT MAKES GALS ACCOMPAINED BY THEIR BOYFRIENDS IN THE STREET OF LONDON TO STOP AND TELL ME HOW THEY FEEL MA STYLE WHILE SOME ASK FOR PHOTOS.I JUS THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING SO FAR.WHO GOD BLESS NOONE CAN CURSE!!!! NOT DA FACELESS PEOPLE THAT BEEF ON THEIR FAMILY. U CAN'T STOP THE SHINING,

Is it just me, but do I smell conceit here? Shaka, it enough abeg, we now know you are a fine boy.Thank you very much. Nice hair do by the way. Fine boy, no pimples. Okay everyone, let us get back to the topic, this thread is for my sweethearts, Mike and Nonso, and not for shaka zulu de warrior,someone start a thread for him so he can keep posting his pics or rather, shaka, I would recommend the "hottest male on nairaland" thread to you. Much love , so back to the topic.,. Mike or Nonso, who is the hottest?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
snazzy, can you post a Mike pic, please?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2006
Thiefsofhearts, I have a few pics of Mike but I can't seem to load them here.

Ironically him and Nonso have similar features.

Snazzy what you say, your sweethearts?
Hey! I will have to investigate this, because the last time I checked, they were both my men grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2006
@snazzydawn,am not really tryin to show off but some bitches said am ugly so i jus wanted to show them how ugly i am,anyway u look hot gal and if u really want to talk to nonso,i will send his number to ur email but that is if u really like him and u won't give his number to other people.one love. i don't mike but the nonso i know is the hottest talent so far.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
http://www.mikeezuruonye.com/movies.htm thats de link to his "site" and yes, neelsel, did they not tell you that I am the new missus around them? well, I forgive you but next time.,.,.

@ shaka, you did not have to prove anything to anybody, you are what you say and thik you are, you ain't got to prove nada to anybody,thanks for your offer to talk to Nonso but thanks but no, thanks. I will meet him when the time is ripe.Take care.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2006
Snazzy thanks for the link, and yes I will ask them(lol) grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2006
Oh I know him now. He's ok I guess. he just always looks so mad all the time, I can tell he has a bad temper and if forced can actually hit a female. He does look pretty cute in the picture in the hospital bed though.

Nonso: C
Mike: C+
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Oh I know him now. He's ok I guess. he just always looks so mad all the time, I can tell he has a bad temper and if forced can actually hit a female. He does look pretty cute in the picture in the hospital bed though.

Nonso: C
Mike: C+

You are too much girl, Yea mY BFF thinks Mike shouts too much, and his temper is ,
I think it's just his roles that calls him to be like that.
Anyway, girl your grading system is so tight, wow! wouldn't like to be in your class at all grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2006
grin grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

He does look pretty cute in the picture in the hospital bed though.

of all the pics you saw, na that one wey you come like, this pikin sef!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2006
That's cos he looks the part! Even when he smiles you can see the whole angry persona, it's kinda creepy tongue

snazzy, those pics, the site doesnt allow me to click on them for a bigger image, so I picked the one I could see the best. embarassed cheesy

Can we talk about Muna now? tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2006
na wah @snazzy.abeg i was jus asking if u will like to talk your star,like other people do want to talk to their stars,but the way u putting it is jus unfair because if u meet nonso tomorrow and tell him i was offering his number that will be very bad because it  is  :-meant to be private.if i want to prove that nonso is a friend then i will send his number to this trend but i will never do thaat because it is unfair to him,u look good so i thought nonso might like u.u might be the one for him, who knows but the way u sounding is jus different.i wish u luck as u meet your stars but abeg no call my nameoh!!! embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
Muna has his thread somewhere. Find it, sweety tongue

lol @ shaka---why would I mention you to him? I no be pikin o.If you think "I am the one for him" Thanks for the offer sha and sorry if I sounded standoffish. Just that I would not know what to say if I called a "celeb" or a "celeb" called me.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2006
OMG!!!!!! that pic of Nonso is the best so far, he looks so adorable. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2006
adorably fat.  tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2006
I am relishing on the pics of one of my men( eat your heart out Snazzy grin grin) But Shaka don't you think this is a little unprofessional for a close confidante of a star( and a star is a star irrespective of location, nationality etc) to have his/her pictures advertising it like that on the web?

I attended Secondary school in the Islands with Kevin Lyttle, and up to this day we remain friends, but I would NEVER bring our friendship to ANY forum like this, I just don't fathom the motive.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
that's because Kevin is ugly tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by londoner: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2006
Nonso is good looking.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by shakamc(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2006
CELEBRITY IS JUS A LIFESTYLE,SOME HATE LIVING IT,THERE IS A NORMAL LIFE IN ANY CELEBRITY LIFE THOUGH IS HARD BUT IN NONSO'S CASE HE IS COOL AND ALWAYS COOL.NOT BIG HEADED AND THAT WHY HE GOT SO MANY FANS.ANYWAY HAVE FUN GAL,U WILL GO PLACES, 1 LUV FROM DA KING SHAKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Patoranking, Yemi Alade Spark Relationship Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.