Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Are We Really Serving The Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Really Serving The Same God? (683 Views)

#plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews / Are Christians And Muslims Really Serving One God? / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Really Serving The Same God? by mart2k(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2012
most times people say christians and muslims serve the same God.Many times christians debunk this claim by saying that muslims allah is different from christians God.what wil u say about this
Re: Are We Really Serving The Same God? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 27, 2012
mart2k: most times people say christians and muslims serve the same God.Many times christians debunk this claim by saying that muslims allah is different from christians God.what wil u say about this

NO
Re: Are We Really Serving The Same God? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 27, 2012
@op, which r u serving
Re: Are We Really Serving The Same God? by emofine2(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2012
@OP the answer to your question is simply no. Yes, many believers accord the authority governing their belief by the same title - “God” - but all these entities and various interpretations called “God” are not of the same personality neither are they in harmony with each other i.e. Muslims do not adhere to the trinity although the authority they address and submit to has the same title as the Christian “God”.
Religious people believe in a "God" not necessarily the same "God".
It’s similar to the word “Dad”. Children have different dads but address their fathers with the same general title although they and their fathers recognize who is being called. These fathers although playing the same role - "D[/i]ad" - have different personalities and more importantly different children.
However even [i]some
believers of the same belief system adhere to different interpretations of “God”.
Re: Are We Really Serving The Same God? by ijawkid(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2012
emöfine2: @OP the answer to your question is simply no. Yes, many believers accord the authority governing their belief by the same title - “God” - but all these entities and various interpretations called “God” are not of the same personality neither are they in harmony with each other i.e. Muslims do not adhere to the trinity although the authority they address and submit to has the same title as the Christian “God”.
Religious people believe in a "God" not necessarily the same "God".
It’s similar to the word “Dad”. Children have different dads but address their fathers with the same general title although they and their fathers recognize who is being called. These fathers although playing the same role - "D[/i]ad" - have different personalities and more importantly different children.
However even [i]some
believers of the same belief system adhere to different interpretations of “God”.

U forget that ur illustration refutes d trinity teaching u just talked about.............

@ least d muslims serve 1 God................

Many christians worship 3 persons and claim they are 1 @ d same time...........

Like 3 dads making 1 dad............all equal in strength and abilities.............

How possible is that?

Even till now in christianity we dnt know who is our God...........
Re: Are We Really Serving The Same God? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2012
ijawkid:

U forget that ur illustration refutes d trinity teaching u just talked about.............

@ least[b] d muslims serve 1 God.[/b]...............

indeed they do worship one god, a violent deity called ALLAH - Fact !!!

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between SWAMI And A Christian Father / Is It Proper For Any Reason To Reduce Your Age To Get Ajob? / Higher Level Concert 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.