Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Your Childhood Sux If You Don't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Childhood Sux If You Don't (556 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days / Childhood & Youthful Pictures Of Nigerian Heroes & Celebrities / Youthful And Childhood Pictures Of Nigerian Heroes And Villains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Sux If You Don't by robinhoodd2(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2012
peeps lets play ds game.your childhood sux if u don't play Sega, Mario, mortal combat, aladin, gameboy.etc
Re: Your Childhood Sux If You Don't by robinhoodd2(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2012
you didn't eat sand #fly kites#play after round 1....#take cabin biscuit to school on your birthday.
Re: Your Childhood Sux If You Don't by Jakumo(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2012
You childhood sucks if you hadn't boned the au-pair by the time you turned nine.
Re: Your Childhood Sux If You Don't by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2012
If u hadn't:

Played in d rain/moonlight

Been told tales/folklore in the evenings/moonlight by our elders/parents/grandparents

Played and sing boju boju/gbadi gbadi

Sing iyawo soja kilo wase loja

Ride bicycle/ keke (bucket rim/tyre e.t.c

There's nothing as beautiful as childhood cos that's why we do have nostalgias whenever we reminiscence about it.

Though most depend on where and when..............

HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY!
Re: Your Childhood Sux If You Don't by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2012
I just received this on my BB and I couldn't stop the big smile on my face.

I miss the days of Apoche,cloths made frm chair materials=))
• D days when we went to school,lined up&grin headmistress&teachers inspect our nails&uniform&den we march to our classrooms8-|
• D days of Computer Socks:p! U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor,sisi pelepe, ekono gowon,baba dudu,Okin Round&Okin Four Corner. X_X Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "condense"cheesy
• D days of Goody-Goody&pako Biscuit. X_X
• D days of sakobi the snake girl,Nneka the pretty serpent, ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar & in yoruba class obe oba be obo oba;wink
• Chei i remember those days when one naira coin na money>:Owhen groundnut was 50 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 25 kobo>:O
• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief,\=D/
• D days of mummy & daddy play<3<3:*
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,mr marcaroni,change Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я style,pion pion pion (gun sound), ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau({}) :$
:/•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering=D
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange:/
•days when votron, jumbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoonscry cry
• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pm 3-|
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger' #:-s
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best:x
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if it not comingsad
• D days when:s NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program(=|. l• D days were basket sandals,simbi nd kitto sandals was d best;winkDays wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs dstv has come no more old fun:>
I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation. Happy chidrens day"

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising After The Careless Dana Plane Crash / Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries / What CAN Needs To Do NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.