Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN (15115 Views)

Poll: If you were to add another African Country which would it be?

Ethiopia: 55% (5 votes)
Ghana: 11% (1 vote)
Egypt: 11% (1 vote)
Cameroon: 11% (1 vote)
Congo: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 6:45am On May 28, 2012
MSN did a study of the countries with the most beutiful people. They chose the top 12 countries with the most beutiful people. Guess what. Somalia was listed number 6. Somalia was the only african country listed on the top 12. We came at number 6. There were no Arab countries listed. Somalia was the only Muslim country that made it on the list. Here is the list.

1. Australia
2.India
3.Argentina
4.Brazil
5.Ukraine
6.SOMALIA
7.Japan
8.Iceland
9.Thailand
10.Spain
11.Venuzeula
12.Sweden

Here is the link.
http://guides.travel.msn.com//guides/msntravelslideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=1089229&imageindex=6
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2012
Somalia hmmm mm
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by laykhorn(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2012
Well, sincerely those countries have got the most beautiful people in the world but I do think it was unfair not to have those arabian countries on the list, their chics are also hmmmn.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 7:09am On May 28, 2012
I know arabian countries arent on the list. They picked countries with the highest percentage of beutiful people. I am happy that their is atleast one african country on the list. It would be emparessing if their wasnt. LOL.

What does it say that their is only one african country on the list. What does it say that their are mostly European countries on the list. China isnt even on the list despite having 20percent of the worlds population. It seems like they chose exotic people that are more in line with European standards of beuty.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 7:32am On May 28, 2012
^^^^ARE YOU NIGERIAN?
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by damilola15: 8:45am On May 28, 2012
Well Somalis are beautiful people.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 9:03am On May 28, 2012
^^^^It's Somali. And thanks. Whatever people you belong to are beutiful too smiley
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 2:06am On May 31, 2012
Brazilians rated number 4? Hmmm...out of that list they should have been number 1. cool

As for European features...really?

See BRAZILIAN babe cool

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pal7tdbTSsE/T0idkWcHUII/AAAAAAAADHQ/6HNwMXQP6SM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 2:29am On May 31, 2012
^^^^ she looks african not the brazillians i see.

msdarkskin why somalia only african/muslim country on the list?
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 3:50am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^ she looks african not the brazillians i see.

msdarkskin why somalia only african/muslim country on the list?

She is of African descent though...central African to be more specific as an Afro.Brazilian.
If there is one thing "good" about the slave trade is that it created beautiful/unique cultures in the west. smiley

Anyway, she's hot! cool

And who knows why Somalia is on the list. Perhaps some of the people there are cute...but then again every so often the list of the world's most attractive people change tongue So who knows? smiley
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 3:59am On May 31, 2012
that girl doesnt look mixed she looks straight up black. If she is mixed than thats weird. cause somalis who arent mixed look more mixed than her.

i saw u have a diary. What state u in?
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 5:19am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456: that girl doesnt look mixed she looks straight up black. If she is mixed than thats weird. cause somalis who arent mixed look more mixed than her.

i saw u have a diary. What state u in?

Who said anything about "mixed"?
And how does one "look mixed"?

Two Jamaican women with different skin tones...can you pick out which is "mixed"? tongue

[img]http://hueblogspot.files./2011/10/poca1.jpg[/img]

and anyway...

DWL. why you and this Royal character searching all up in my old posts? grin

DANG! undecided Anyway...what state are YOU in? tongue
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 7:12am On May 31, 2012
am in columbus, ohio.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by kay9(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456: MSN did a study of the countries with the most beutiful people...
4.Brazil
I always knew i'd marry a brazilian. And as added points, dem sabi knack akpako wella, come dey speak spanish join! ''Oh Alejandro, oh pleasio give it to mio oh so softio and hardio...'' grin grin
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 9:54am On May 31, 2012
Ethiopia: 62% (5 votes)
Ghana: 12% (1 vote)
Egypt: 12% (1 vote)
Cameroon: 12% (1 vote)
Congo: 0% (0 votes)

Thats the poll as of 4:51am Eastern Standard Time Thursday May 31st 2012

I didnt put Nigeria on the list for i know most people here are Nigerians. So in your place i put 2 other Bantu countries who resemble you.
Ethiopia and Egypt combined have 74 percent. Very interesting.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2012
kay9:
I always knew i'd marry a brazilian. And as added points, dem sabi knack akpako wella, come dey speak spanish join! ''Oh Alejandro, oh pleasio give it to mio oh so softio and hardio...'' grin grin

They speak portugese lol
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 11:36am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456: Ethiopia: 62% (5 votes)
Ghana: 12% (1 vote)
Egypt: 12% (1 vote)
Cameroon: 12% (1 vote)
Congo: 0% (0 votes)

Thats the poll as of 4:51am Eastern Standard Time Thursday May 31st 2012

I didnt put Nigeria on the list for i know most people here are Nigerians. So in your place i put 2 other Bantu countries who resemble you.

Ethiopia and Egypt combined have 74 percent. Very interesting.

I voted for cameroon of course seeing as how I prefer bantu features...but after submitting my vote I noticed the same thing you did. I smh and lmao.

Im not daft enough to fall for that obvious trap lol
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by kay9(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

They speak portugese lol
Ehh, na the same thing. All their bedmatics-related words end with ''-mio''... abi no be so?
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 31, 2012
kay9:
Ehh, na the same thing. All their bedmatics-related words end with ''-mio''... abi no be so?

Lol. If u say so.... grin

I guess as long as you hear "aye papi" you dont give a damn,huh? Lol
I hear ya!
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 31, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pal7tdbTSsE/T0idkWcHUII/AAAAAAAADHQ/6HNwMXQP6SM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

LMAO! YO! grin I just noticed something. grin grin grin grin grin
That Brazilian mamacita is STILL fine! But that photo is PHOTOSHOPPED like a mofo! grin grin
Look at the left side of her body. Notice the discoloration of her arm and the "shadow" of the REAL pole on her same left side. Notice the weird shaping of her dress. grin SMH.
Re: Top 12 Countries With The Most Beutiful People ---scientific Study By MSN by ayanle456: 8:15pm On May 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I voted for cameroon of course seeing as how I prefer bantu features...but after submitting my vote I noticed the same thing you did. I smh and lmao.

Im not daft enough to fall for that obvious trap lol

But doesnt this already prove my theory that most bantu's like north african/horn african features. So am not surprised that Somalia came in number 6. lmao

If your wondering why ethiopia wasnt on the MSN list its cause its a diverse country and the only good looking ones are the oromo who are cousings of somalis, their are other indigenous people who have bantu features.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion / British Embassy: Account Information Survey / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.