Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Am Not In A Relationship,why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Not In A Relationship,why? (494 Views)

Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. / I'm At War Within. My Body Needs A Relationship, But My Mind Isn't Ready. HELP / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by nino213(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2007
i wonder why i find it hard to be in a relationship.and i don't really know why.maybe it's me and my desires or my tirst,i really don't understand.i wish i could be in a relationship with a career woman and a financially independent one at that.also a fun loving but mature woman to.it's hard to find them this days.any body call me on 042-312384
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by cuteass1(f): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2007
Maybe the reason why you're not in a relationship is because you'll settle for anything walking.
Maybe you should take some time, think of the qualities you want in a woman, the values and principles you seek . . look for it and go after it.

Nothing good comes easily, and good things don't walk . . in other words, they don't come to you, you seek and go after them.

And if you're not sure of what it is you're after, if you're not ready to make some effort, then maybe it aint time for you yet. Maybe you should give it more rest and resume when you're mentally, emotionally and socially ready for a relationship wink
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by nino213(m): 2:07am On Nov 20, 2007
thankz 4 d advice.but 4 d record i don't chase women.i look for quality not for dumb skulls, well sha i go try improve 4 my skills.
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by Harlex(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2007
i go dey pray for you, maybe okonjo iwela might eventually fall in love with you
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by janami(f): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2007
okonjo iweala? try etteh. ;d
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by Easybaby(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2007
lol grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not In A Relationship,why? by Bestglo(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2007
@ poster
U are the cause of your not being in a relationship.U know why? It's simply because you are a gold digger,looking 4 ready made.Better have a change of attitude okay

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Information / I Need A Young Lady Just For Friendship / Abuja, How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.