Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Uk Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refusal (1212 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Refusal by Parry1978(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2012
Hello all!

I applied for a Uk visa(Tourist) on the 27 April and i was refused visa. The kreason for the visa refusal, was that N550,000 was deposited into my bank account on the 23rd April.

The ECO stated that, he is not sure the money belong to me. The money is mine, i actaually withdraw it from my GTB AND SKYEBank and deposited into the Diamond bank accont statement submitted. I only submitted 1 account statement not to confuse them with many acct detail.

Now that i have been refused, and i have proof that the money is actually mine. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

I worked with One of the Big 4 telecoms in the country and i only wanted to visit the UK as part of my annual leave.

thanks all.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by adamonk: 11:31pm On May 29, 2012
@parry,i suggest you re apply explaining the source of that money and hopefully you ill be given d'visa. Write in space 9 or write on a seperate sheet to the eco telling him that you have reapplied to respond to the doubts that was raised about bla bla bla,then attach proof that the money is truely yours.
Re: Uk Visa Refusal by Parry1978(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2012
@adamonk: thanks for the mail. I just consulted one of this immigration consultant in Lagos. The company has drafted a good letter explaining the money and the source of the money. The company also file in Administrative review. I have re-apply and hoping for a favorable response. Am not really desperate about the visa, just really want to clear myself out. thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia Visa Trend / Funny Photos / American Visa: Common Mistakes People Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.