Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Jonathan Wants Me Sacked, Mohammadu Gwaska - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Wants Me Sacked, Mohammadu Gwaska (573 Views)

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Wants Me Sacked, Mohammadu Gwaska by newspapers: 2:51pm On May 28, 2012
Representing Nasarawa State in the Federal Character Commission disclosed why Jonathan wants him out.

Mohammadu Gwaska disclosed to the senate that President Goodluck Jonathan wants him remove from office because of his insistence on adherence to the tenets of the Constitution.

Jonathan is seeking the Senate’s approval to remove Gwaska for alleged misconduct and dereliction of duty.

Gwaska said the allegations against him were not true as they were founded on politics and irregularities.

He denied that he was in possession of “strategic” files and official vehicles of the commission as alleged in the President’s letter to the Senate, saying he had returned the files and the vehicles that were with him while he was Acting Chairman.

Is the Presidency Right to remove Mohammadu Gwaska?
Source: http://www.ngnewspapers.com/mohammadu-gwaska-jonathan-sacked/

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Queen On The Occasion Of Her Diamond Jubilee Celebrations / Buhari Formally Declares Intention For 2015 / N96m Bribe: Reps Abandon Lawan To His Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.