Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. (14765 Views)

Police Warn Youths Against Fake Recruitment / Fake Recruitment Companies Just Got Smarter / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Lilmo: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
Thanks for the info,does anybody know about any media job vacancies
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by bfa: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2008
I think it's very important that our attention should be called to the fact that these fraudulent people may change the names of their organisation.I think,another way to force them out of their fraudulent bussiness is to give their names and full address.These are set of unemployed people taking advantage of some other unemployed.Will God forgive them?
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by creamdream: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
its good to expose "Bad" people, at least the jobless folks among us has suddenly got theirr elements to come out openly to say no to those that has defruaded them while they are still roaming the streets, hope you dont include any genuine agency out of beef, i pray you all get employed soonest, at least you will have better things to offer on nairaland!!
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by creamdream: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
wetin Frustration go cause for 9ger, only God can solve, nuff said!
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Olamidhey: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Hello house, pls I wanna know if anyone has heard of this consulting firm
VHR @blk3, Flat5, Godmon Estate, Okota, Roundabout Cele B/Stop Isolo
Primesavic Solutions;
No. 110A Awolowo Way, Opp. Zenith bank,
Balogun B/Stop Ikeja-Lagos

Fantasia S.P: @ 1 animashaun str. Off omilani b/stp, ijesha S/L, Lag

BSTARDOM
505, Ikorodu Road opposite skyebant, ketu, Lagos.

PSS LIMITED
,Block f, Atinuke Complex,129 Okota Road, Near Rainoil Filling Station,
 Cele Bus Stop ,Isolo Oshodi Apapa Exp, Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello house to am yet crown any of this as fake consulting firm, cos I wanna hear from y'all.
Thank You. undecided
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Tbest352: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
hi galz, does any1 knw about Boss resources, i got a text frm dem inviting me for an interview.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by UgochukwuE1: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2013
I got an invite from boss resources for an interview tomorrow.are they real.someone pls help me.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Ayancalvin(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2013
This people too (DreamView or Bloomnet) are one of the present crops of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) that sends sms for job interview. Just posting this because not all graduates are ready for all these time-wasting people.

The msg I received goes thus: "In view of ur CV submitted to our Company Bloomnet Nig. Ltd, you are hereby invited for an Interview on 19-11-13 By:10am @9,Oremeji str,Isolo B/stop, Isolo Lag."

BEWARE!!!
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by YEEETinde: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello everyone!..did anyone know if ORT recruitment agency is fake they recruiting for dangote..
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Exodusontop(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
IMAC INCORPORATED AND orientalhills consult ARE FAKE. BEWARE

Dear Applicant

In line with your application for the position of a "ACCOUNT OFFICER you have been invited for an oral interview section with the human resource unit at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Thursday, 18th October, 2018

Time: 9:am

Address: 5, Resource Press Building, Oando Filling Station B/Stop Opposite SBN End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best Regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM

RUN FROM THESE GUYS. THEY ARE FAKE.

THEY ALSO USE THE ADDRESS BELOW AND MANY OTHER ADDRESSES

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of "BUSINESS ANALYST", you have been invited for an oral interview section with the human resource unit at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Thursday, 18th October, 2018

Time: 9:45am

Address:5,Jonax Building Before Oando Filling Station Acme Junction Opposite SBN At The End Of Adeniyi Jones Ogba,Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best Regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

ORIENTAL GROUP

Mrs.Kahley.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by unble4real: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pls who know Briotech solutions at Ikeja are they real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / 6 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Called Back After Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.