Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Need Help Designing My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Designing My Blog (780 Views)

Help In Designing My Blog / >> Help - Designing Website Header / Please Assist Me In Designing My Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Designing My Blog by StaceyBanks(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2012
Hello beautiful people. Hope you are all good today? Please i need your help. I've been trying to create an online magazine with pages like: news,events,interviews etc, but couldn't get it all right. Problem is, after creating a particular page, i can only add a single post there and edit it. All i want is and editor and authors that can write well in the entertainment category.

NOTE: please note that this website/blogsite is aimed at promoting young and responsible talents in the entertainment industry. Therefore it is a voluntary "stuff". Please reply if there is anyway you want to help.

Thanks.
Re: Need Help Designing My Blog by item: 8:58am On May 29, 2012
I can do a good blog for you. Kindly send em an email here: http://dailyincometips.com/contact/
Re: Need Help Designing My Blog by digidragonfly: 9:13am On May 29, 2012
Hey stacy. Do you have an email so I can send a quote through
Re: Need Help Designing My Blog by ahmsta(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2012
Re: Need Help Designing My Blog by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2012
Setting a blogsite is easy like ABC...
There are two ways of setting blogsite:
1. Free blog
2. Paid blog

To go FREE BLOG way. You will need to have gmail account, if you're gmail member. Then you're good to go, just visit www.blogger.com and loggin with your gmail id. After you've loggin you'll redirect to where you'll create your first FREE BLOGsite. Follow the setup wizard to create the blog. Once you successful, the URL to the blog will be www.yourname..com

2. PAID BLOG: its also simple to setup. You'll to register your domain name and host it. Login to your domain cpanel (www.yourdomain.com/cpanel) and navigate to fantastico deluxe. Check the left sidebar, under the blog group click on the wordpress blog. Follow the installation wizard process to the finish stage.
That is it...

If you can't do it yourself, don't hesitate to hire me.
Call 0 8 0 6 1 3 1 4 7 8 4

(1) (Reply)

Q / Website Review / Some Website That Build Free Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.