Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is Thr To Celebrate About Abiola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Thr To Celebrate About Abiola? (716 Views)

There Is Nothing To Celebrate About Independence – Fayose / Five Things To Celebrate About Nigeria At 54 / Nigeria @50, What Are U Going To Celebrate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Thr To Celebrate About Abiola? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2012
The same man that embezzled over 800 million in dolls for telecomminucation network all over nigeria then.. The leaders of this country and all the same. why now immortalize him with a school with lots of prestige.
Re: What Is Thr To Celebrate About Abiola? by collins123(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2012
I wonder oh

SMH

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has An Intelligence Quotient( I. Q) Of Less Than 30%-el-rufai / I Am Dying, Please Refresh Me / Julian Assange Urges US To End Wikileaks 'witch-hunt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.