Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. (7299 Views)

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. / Wholesale Goods For Sale / Best Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by onoja12: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2012
my people its been 3days now since i paid money into this girls account till today,no tracking number
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:05am On Jul 12, 2012
onoja12: my people its been 3days now since i paid money into this girls account till today,no tracking number

The goods is on they way my friend, i will send you tracking number today, please wait some time.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by alex406(m): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2012
Hi Racheal,i need to buy 200 pcs of memory card. I have sent u a mail
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:30am On Jul 13, 2012
alex406: Hi Racheal,i need to buy 200 pcs of memory card. I have sent u a mail

i have replied the mail
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
hello, am based in lagos and have a trust worthy agent in china. I can assist anyone who wants to buy items from china. you can reach me on 08023354981 or send an email to doseni@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
welcome
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by TheLamb9: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2012
We are an Ibadan-based trading company with a parent company solidly rooted in Asia. All your purchasing/procurement needs in both Hong Kong and Mainland China can be efficiently handled by our parent company. For full details on services and fees, refer to the link below. (Only serious clients please!)
www.marahbiz.com/marahven/services.htm

Web: www.marahbiz.com/thelambven.htm
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by onoja12: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
good to go,my tablet has been delivered
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
doseni: hello, am based in lagos and have a trust worthy agent in china. I can assist anyone who wants to buy items from china. you can reach me on 08023354981 or send an email to doseni@yahoo.com

You could easily open your own thread though . . . No need to hijack someone else's
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
wink
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by kassanova(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
Helo! Would luv 2 buy som stuffs 4rm china. My mail is Papash007@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2012
kassanova: Helo! Would luv 2 buy som stuffs 4rm china. My mail is Papash007@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by swalkphoe(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
how much is MDF board per unit,if d price's favourable,then we'll av deal
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2012
swalkphoe: how much is MDF board per unit,if d price's favourable,then we'll av deal

please send me your email
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:25am On Aug 30, 2012
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by DeGenius3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
getting goods from China Is a lot easier and cheaper.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2012
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by solosamste(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2012
KIndly help us with credible buyers of Moringa Oleifera. We produce it in Large Quantities and will Like to be connected to buyers in Asia[China].
Letz know your terms . email: temtol@yahoo.co.uk

Pls get back to usasap

Rgds,

For: WALE
TEMTOL VENTURES LIMITED
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 4:06am On Sep 24, 2012
WEL
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by page9(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2012
@Rachel Wang

I also believe you should help those who want to export get reliable buyers in. China.

Must we always be the. Importers and the buyers? Can't we also export and be the sellers thereby earn foreign exchange.

I think it will be a win-win.situation if we can also do more of selling.

Rachel, please help us. Identify.reputable companies that buys any of the following items in. China

Solid minerals such as lead ore, zinc or copper ore etc

Agricultural products like ginger, garlic, sesame seed, hibiscus flowers, cassava chips,, bitter kola, kolanut, sheabutter, and many more that are abundantly available here. You will make more money if you look at this direction too.

Incase you interested, you can send me a mail. On. didebayo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by uchman(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Can u help with the importation of trunking pipe pvc,if yes reply cos have much business for you.ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
uchman: Can u help with the importation of trunking pipe pvc,if yes reply cos have much business for you.ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk

Yes, i can help, sent a mail
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
I need a reliable and good source (Scam free) source for human hair . . .
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:35am On Oct 18, 2012
Fhemmmy: I need a reliable and good source (Scam free) source for human hair . . .

We also can supply lots of human hair, please send me your email.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Fhemmmy: 1:49am On Oct 18, 2012
Rachel wang:

We also can supply lots of human hair, please send me your email.
. . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2012
Fhemmmy: . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

sent a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Car Drivers And Partners / We Are Manufacturers Of Paper Egg Tray And Disposable Takeaway Food Package... / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.