Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is Peter Obi Still Worth It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Still Worth It? (795 Views)

Where Is PETER OBI / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Still Worth It? by Emperoh(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
Any Anambrarian here?
I have a lot of admiration for our present Governor Mr. Peter Obi. His achievements in Corporate Nigeria is something to look up to for any budding entrepreneur. Also his due process stance is worthy of emulation for politicians and also his plans for Anambra people. But his recent dance steps and the way he continue to play in the Andy Uba/PDP cabal in Anambra State coupled with the non conduct of the LG elections which he promised will hold in August, the unseen projects he is said to be constructing and also not meeting the demands of the National Assembly as regards a comprehensive report on the Governments expenditure before the approval of another budget is getting me edgy. I wouldn't know whether to trust this guy but his body moves are no longer encouraging.

Tell me Anambrarians do you think he's still worth that seat.

Post your comments
Re: Is Peter Obi Still Worth It? by iykrion(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2007
Emperoh:

Any Anambrarian here?
I have a lot of admiration for our present Governor Mr. Peter Obi. His achievements in Corporate Nigeria is something to look up to for any budding entrepreneur. Also his due process stance is worthy of emulation for politicians and also his plans for Anambra people. But his recent dance steps and the way he continue to play in the Andy Uba/PDP cabal in Anambra State coupled with the non conduct of the LG elections which he promised will hold in August, the unseen projects he is said to be constructing and also not meeting the demands of the National Assembly as regards a comprehensive report on the Governments expenditure before the approval of another budget is getting me edgy. I wouldn't know whether to trust this guy but his body moves are no longer encouraging.

Tell me Anambrarians do you think he's still worth that seat.

Post your comments

Politics is who gets what when and how. So, Peter Obi should endeavour to play his games perfectly if he wants to succeed. I say this because Yoruba people always say that a cockroach can never be innocent in the gathering of fowls. Only strict adherence to the constitution will save Obi from the sledge hammer of the PDP dominated state house of Assembly.

Their loyalty goes to Uba because he sponsored all of them to those seats. It is even alleged that Uba pays each of them over one million Naira monthly. For the hungry and selfish legislators, the money is not what they can part with.

That reminds me of Obi's campaign slogan 'Is Anambra state caused or are we the cause?', 'The society we abuse today will hunt our children tomorrow' etc, etc.

I wonder when we can be able to differentiate between individual loyalty and community interest.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete A Topic I've Posted Earlier? Help Urgently Needed? / Where Is The Justice? / Is This Happening In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.