Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most (2385 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love The Smell Of Burning Flesh? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most by buzugee(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2012
adetunrayo: most haters respond to all serious post?

fo me, it is :
psalms
all paul books
job
ojoro. all pauls books and job and psalms is like over 10 books. i said 3 grin grin
Re: Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most by buzugee(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

here:
Esther 9:5-17

5 The Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying them, and they did what they pleased to those who hated them. 6 In the citadel of Susa, the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred men. 7 They also killed Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha, 8 Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha, 9 Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai and Vaizatha, 10 the ten sons of Haman son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews. But they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

11 The number of those slain in the citadel of Susa was reported to the king that same day. 12 The king said to Queen Esther, “The Jews have killed and destroyed five hundred men and the ten sons of Haman in the citadel of Susa. What have they done in the rest of the king’s provinces? Now what is your petition? It will be given you. What is your request? It will also be granted.”

13 “If it pleases the king,” Esther answered, “give the Jews in Susa permission to carry out this day’s edict tomorrow also, and let Haman’s ten sons be hanged on gallows.”

14 So the king commanded that this be done. An edict was issued in Susa, and they hanged the ten sons of Haman. 15 The Jews in Susa came together on the fourteenth day of the month of Adar, and they put to death in Susa three hundred men, but they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

16 Meanwhile, the remainder of the Jews who were in the king’s provinces also assembled to protect themselves and get relief from their enemies. They killed seventy-five thousand of them but did not lay their hands on the plunder. 17 This happened on the thirteenth day of the month of Adar, and on the fourteenth they rested and made it a day of feasting and joy.
grin grin grin grin i guess now i have grin grin
Re: Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most by sophy09: 9:18pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: sounds like you dont need a man huh ? the bible is your man grin grin

Well what can I say I LOVE the word of God. When you put God in all you do, other things follow. Just like Jesus said, Seek first the kingdom of God and ALL OTHER THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO IT.
Re: Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most by buzugee(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2012
sophy09:

Well what can I say I LOVE the word of God. When you put God in all you do, other things follow. Just like Jesus said, Seek first the kingdom of God and ALL OTHER THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO IT.
couldnt agree with you more. they do say whatever you put most of your time into is what you worship.
Re: Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most by Ninilowo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Psalms
Ecclesiastic
Proverbs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will? / Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? / Father Mbaka Welcomes Gov Ugwuanyi & Lawyers 2 His Adoration Ministry,Enugu(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.