Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (19673 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by bambuzz88: 6:40pm On May 30, 2012
2 much liquidity in forex,over 2 trillion dollars traded daily, with the right strategy you can be part of the action.......formal education will earn you a living but self education will earn you a fortune...........
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On May 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont you wanna pay agent fee ? grin

I dont mind paying agent fee, but that could be specified that agent fees will be paid . . . .
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Skanas(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2012
t4thayour: @Poster: If only u would listen to my advice. I was in a fix also, as to how to invest my about 250K. I later thought of recharge card distribution business. I had sought for info on nairaland also on how to do the recharge card biz, and someone (Skanas) gave me some important hints. With my 250K, i ventured into the wholesale recharge card distribution, and just within 2 months, i am making above 30K per month. The truth is, the chances of making more; for me; is very high, how i wish i have about 500k as the person u are speaking for!
I will advise the person to go into recharge card distribution.
I wanted to post the link to the thread i am referring to here, but unfortunately, it has been removed.
...thank God u also makin it.Am hapi 4u...u d guy in lagos ryt?
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Skanas(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2012
BUSH MAN: no problem. but i forgot to mention that you might need more than 500k for metal and copper buisiness export to china and europe
jst detail us pls...am interested 2
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by RoyalRoy(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2012
After reading all your posts i believe only the guy who mentioned A BAR came close. Do you know people drink every day? Come rain come shine? If their papa die,they wl drink, if they born pikin,they will drink,if they have accident and they escape,they will drink. Go a step futher,make it classy,not for riff raffs. U target a posh area and u settle in. I av made 48k on a night before simply cos a "big boy" was havin a party for his chic. On the average 20k comes in per day except sundays. Hospitality business is good business but you have to play by the first rule "customer is always right". Are you ready to say "yes sir" to a boy who is 10yrs younger than you? If yes, then lets make 400k per month 2geda.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by EMPERORZIMUS: 8:36pm On May 30, 2012
Look five 500k looks large bt its totally notting when its spent.ive got affiliation wit da popular tuface idibia,and we to release a single which after its release wud yield start yeilding millionz in no time.you wanna get in my line and gain 4rm my package call me:08130090673 Look five 500k looks large bt its totally notting when its spent.ive got affiliation wit da popular tuface idibia,and we to release a single which after its release wud yield start yeilding millionz in no time.you wanna get in my line and gain 4rm my package call me:08130090673 Look five 500k looks large bt its totally notting when its spent.ive got affiliation wit da popular tuface idibia,and we to release a single which after its release wud yield start yeilding millionz in no time.you wanna get in my line and gain 4rm my package call me:08130090673
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by jam04(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2012
For all you doubting thomas(s) here is the details about the granite investment.I have a thread about granite/truck business investment here on nairaland and people have invested and have no regrets.he asked for suggestions and i advised him accordingly. that doesn't put him under obligation to invest with me. i deal under sealed and signed agreement and anyone whom we have swindled can openly come out and say on this thread.

For investment in the granite stone itself,inimum investment is 200,000 and you shall collect 7,000 every 3 weeks GUARANTEED and it shall run for 6 months after which you can opt out and collect your 200,000 initial investment. On 300,000, you collect 10,000 every 3 weeks ran for 6 months, on 400,000 you collect 15,000 every 3 weeks, while on 500,000 it is 20,000 weekly.The business is operated from Abeoukta, Ogun state, South west, Nigeria. i am also presently in Abeokuta and you can come down to see things for yourself and also talk further.

All conditions are under sealed agreement with our lawyers. Please feel free to ask me any question and i will try to explain better to you.

Oluseye Olayiwola
Penthouse Nigerial Ltd
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by karlxavier(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2012
pls to the guy that said he distributes recharge card,pls i need more info abt it and also for the exportation of copper,i need more info. My email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Skanas(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2012
t4thayour:

It is also a thread on nairaland. I tried opening the thread butthe error message is "This topic has been removed or hidden"

The thread was however started under the section Business/money/can i print recharge card/voucher without using any software?

May be u can search it out, as it was started aroun January/February, 2012.
Goodluck!
if u click on my name nd den click on topics av posted in u wil see it there
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by mcfestgee: 10:30pm On May 30, 2012
Bush Man, pls send me more info about the
export of metal and corper, my email is. p_akhere@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Callimo(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
miteolu: start a church

Nawaa for U sef, 500k. where mony for otumokpo go come from grin grin
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by acidtalk: 10:42pm On May 30, 2012
Cine:

Firstly, I can tell him what not to do, and that's give his money to other people ^^^^^^^ to invest for him. Unless that person's a really good friend/mentor that's trying to teach you.

WRONG!!!
The last person you should ever do business with it is your family or friends.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by gidi1(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2012
BUSH MAN: try exporting metal and copper, you will make a great deal of money, that how i made my own millions

Could you please send more information on this to joctaltd@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by PtBlank: 11:58pm On May 30, 2012
BUSH MAN: try exporting metal and copper, you will make a great deal of money, that how i made my own millions

Can you please shed more light on this? vodokun@gmail.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by komodapson(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2012
even if his not called abi
miteolu: start a church
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2012
Royal Roy: After reading all your posts i believe only the guy who mentioned A BAR came close. Do you know people drink every day? Come rain come shine? If their papa die,they wl drink, if they born pikin,they will drink,if they have accident and they escape,they will drink. Go a step futher,make it classy,not for riff raffs. U target a posh area and u settle in. I av made 48k on a night before simply cos a "big boy" was havin a party for his chic. On the average 20k comes in per day except sundays. Hospitality business is good business but you have to play by the first rule "customer is always right". Are you ready to say "yes sir" to a boy who is 10yrs younger than you? If yes, then lets make 400k per month 2geda.
thanks so much and everyother persons that have talked about Bar,Laundry.e.t.c. but could you pls lay down the cost of what and what could be needed and like how much is someone to spent apart from the location fee. the types of machines, the workers, what to look out for before employing them and so on for those who are already in the business.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2012
jam04: For all you doubting thomas(s) here is the details about the granite investment.I have a thread about granite/truck business investment here on nairaland and people have invested and have no regrets.he asked for suggestions and i advised him accordingly. that doesn't put him under obligation to invest with me. i deal under sealed and signed agreement and anyone whom we have swindled can openly come out and say on this thread.

For investment in the granite stone itself,inimum investment is 200,000 and you shall collect 7,000 every 3 weeks GUARANTEED and it shall run for 6 months after which you can opt out and collect your 200,000 initial investment. On 300,000, you collect 10,000 every 3 weeks ran for 6 months, on 400,000 you collect 15,000 every 3 weeks, while on 500,000 it is 20,000 weekly.The business is operated from Abeoukta, Ogun state, South west, Nigeria. i am also presently in Abeokuta and you can come down to see things for yourself and also talk further.

All conditions are under sealed agreement with our lawyers. Please feel free to ask me any question and i will try to explain better to you. Can you send me a mail I will be at abeokuta this weekend let see and talk face@face and I will come bacl and brief the whole house if you get intouch bankydirect@gmail.com that my mail.

Oluseye Olayiwola
Penthouse Nigerial Ltd
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2012
jam04: For all you doubting thomas(s) here is the details about the granite investment.I have a thread about granite/truck business investment here on nairaland and people have invested and have no regrets.he asked for suggestions and i advised him accordingly. that doesn't put him under obligation to invest with me. i deal under sealed and signed agreement and anyone whom we have swindled can openly come out and say on this thread.

All conditions are under sealed agreement with our lawyers. Please feel free to ask me any question and i will try to explain better to you. Can you send me a mail I will be at abeokuta this weekend let see and talk face@face and I will come bacl and brief the whole house if you get intouch bankydirect@gmail.com that my mail.

Oluseye Olayiwola
Penthouse Nigerial Ltd
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2012
For the sake of all can you please share this copper business on the tread here or if there is any reason why you dont want to do that please let me know through my email bankydirect@gmail.com. and people should pls be careful of the kind of mails you receive when you leave your email address on nairaland claiming that they love you and want you marry you dearby keeping some money in your possession. they are purely scams. note pls.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by skullzflex(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2012
Cine:

The CHURCH IS A BUSINESS, they're FULLY REGISTERED.

Those donations you pay every Sunday, well that's what runs the business. Like every business the best entrepreneurs will make it to the top financially and will become multinational. They may well buy a private jet so they can fly at a moments notice.

There's nothing wrong with being rich and there's nothing wrong with making a lot of money even for a pastor providing it's all legit. Why be poor? There's no honour in it. Ask anyone who's poor. I doubt they like it very much. Make money so you can live life to the fullest and give yourself satisfaction by helping those less fortunate.

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Nobody: 5:31am On May 31, 2012
pay tithes first and God will give you inspiration.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Dondbuzor: 6:08am On May 31, 2012
skyp:

plsaes i need more info about forex

Hope u don wanna loose all ur money.
Run for your life
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Jasper20(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2012
I will advice him to invest in music. With such money he can still have a studio where he can produce sound tracks but his quality depends on him. If his good depending on his marketing on getting people, producing a track can still get you at least 7k how much more an album. There's much in music o
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by pendusky(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2012
palm oil and bitter kola exportation is the hottest biz in town, get the necessary licence and get the email of the buyers esp in US AND INDIA. At leask 50k investment wil fetch you 120k...
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by farmlander: 7:23am On May 31, 2012
If u can get a link to Obalende motor park, the head of their union will get a small vehincle with that amount, give it to a reliable driver and pay u 700k in seven month.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by igbsam(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2012
<a href=https://www.justroyal10.com/?ref=igbsam>
The best internet investment<br>
Earn a 10% daily profit!
</a>
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Herosenior(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2012
BolaBankole: Hello house, I am a blogger, I receive a mail from a guy that claim to have been following my blog for months now that he has a sum of 500.00 and don't know the kind of business he can venture into. So i told him to give me some days to get back to him. Nl members i want to throw it to the whole house now what kind of business can one do with 500k. Pls forex, online money making should pls keep off.

Thanks.
if realy wnt achiev anytn wt dt mony,it not much bt not 2 smal go into eithr of ds..fishry or poultry.it easy 2 strt,less expnsv nd profit orientd...bt b4 u strt make more enqure dnt gv anybdy ur mony 2 hlp u strt it,u cn do it urslf aftr d enquiries..am a testmony 2 ds
BolaBankole: Hello house, I am a blogger, I receive a mail from a guy that claim to have been following my blog for months now that he has a sum of 500.00 and don't know the kind of business he can venture into. So i told him to give me some days to get back to him. Nl members i want to throw it to the whole house now what kind of business can one do with 500k. Pls forex, online money making should pls keep off.

Thanks.
if realy wnt achiev anytn wt dt mony,it not much bt not 2 smal go into eithr of ds..fishry or poultry.it easy 2 strt,less expnsv nd profit orientd...bt b4 u strt make more enqure dnt gv anybdy ur mony 2 hlp u strt it,u cn do it urslf aftr d enquiries..am a testmony 2 ds

Thanks.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by righteusguy: 8:53am On May 31, 2012
my own contribution here is the guy should go and opun shop 4 provission wher it was required.that mean to knw wat to produc,wher to produc and to hum to prod
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by ebicon(f): 9:57am On May 31, 2012
@skana,i checked your post bt can only see a few others have been cleared.pls can you enlighten me on this thread. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos) / CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.