Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (19674 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2012
Hello house, I am a blogger, I receive a mail from a guy that claim to have been following my blog for months now that he has a sum of 500.00 and don't know the kind of business he can venture into. So i told him to give me some days to get back to him. Nl members i want to throw it to the whole house now what kind of business can one do with 500k. Pls forex, online money making should pls keep off.

Thanks.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by jamace(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2012
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by ephilipand: 9:38am On May 30, 2012
Exportation broker.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by jam04(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2012
Invest in granite business and collect 20,000 every 3 weeks. contact me for more info olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Businesstools(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2012
If he got the money from a genuine business,I'll advice him to continue with that.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by overkillR(f): 2:12pm On May 30, 2012
20k every 3weeks and you call that a fair deal? Na wah o!

jam04: Invest in granite business and collect 20,000 every 3 weeks. contact me for more info olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by osram(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2012
jam04: Invest in granite business and collect 20,000 every 3 weeks. contact me for more info olulay@yahoo.com
na 419 u b o
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by edlion57(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2012
cab biz
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On May 30, 2012

Why does he have to contact you, why can you just give him the information here and let everyone learn from the advice?

3 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On May 30, 2012
overkill®:
20k every 3weeks and you call that a fair deal? Na wah o!

If you think it is not fair enough, then, why not advice him on something that is better . . . .
I am sure you could have something better
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by bosswayne: 2:22pm On May 30, 2012
email him
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On May 30, 2012
osram: na 419 u b o

Lol
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Why does he have to contact you, why can you just give him the information here and let everyone learn from the advice?

Dont you wanna pay agent fee ? grin
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by lifestyle1(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2012
BolaBankole: Hello house, I am a blogger, I receive a mail from a guy that claim to have been following my blog for months now that he has a sum of 500.00 and don't know the kind of business he can venture into. So i told him to give me some days to get back to him. Nl members i want to throw it to the whole house now what kind of business can one do with 500k. Pls forex, online money making should pls keep off.

Thanks.

Not until you tell me where you got the money from. angry
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Cine(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2012
Invest in granite business and collect 20,000 every 3 weeks. contact me for more info olulay@yahoo.com

Firstly, I can tell him what not to do, and that's give his money to other people ^^^^^^^ to invest for him. Unless that person's a really good friend/mentor that's trying to teach you etc (and that's hard to find).

If for example your guy wanted to invest in granite, tell him to go and do the hard work of learning the business himself. If it's Forex, then he'll need years of hard work everyday before he can master it, so he'll have to build very slowly.

What I recommend is trade. You can never go wrong. Find a product find customers and then buy the product cheaper than you sell it. Build slowly - work hard. Once you have the business working and you know it inside out, learn how to raise capital to grow. For it is the entrepreneurs who know how to raise capital that become rich.

If there's something he loves to do, then let him focus on that, because there's no easy way to make money, so best to do what you love.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by stepo707: 2:33pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Not until you tell me where you got the money from. angry

grin grin grin
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by miteolu(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2012
start a church

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by HumanPsycho(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2012
Go get a small taxi and enter the transportation world with a trusted fellow, a friend of mine did, making nothn less than 10 to 15k a day if bad boys don't disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by idris4r83(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2012
FOREX
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Sanguine77(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2012
He has a lot of options. He can go to the East and buy palm oil to market in the North. He can buy grains and fish or live cattle in the North and sell in the East. He can come to Cross River and buy banana, plantain and pineapple and sell in the North. He can go for one month training in farming and start his farm, concentrating on cassava fish and poultry farming. (He can learn how 2 make explosives and start selling 2 buhariam.)- no be me talk ds one

4 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by skyp(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2012
idris4r83: FOREX

plsaes i need more info about forex
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by mxxpunkxx: 2:56pm On May 30, 2012
Human Psycho: Go get a small taxi and enter the transportation world with a trusted fellow, a friend of mine did, making nothn less than 10 to 15k a day if bad boys don't disturb you.

2nded !!!

2 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by t4thayour: 3:01pm On May 30, 2012
@Poster: If only u would listen to my advice. I was in a fix also, as to how to invest my about 250K. I later thought of recharge card distribution business. I had sought for info on nairaland also on how to do the recharge card biz, and someone (Skanas) gave me some important hints. With my 250K, i ventured into the wholesale recharge card distribution, and just within 2 months, i am making above 30K per month. The truth is, the chances of making more; for me; is very high, how i wish i have about 500k as the person u are speaking for!
I will advise the person to go into recharge card distribution.
I wanted to post the link to the thread i am referring to here, but unfortunately, it has been removed.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by olaezebala: 3:08pm On May 30, 2012
miteolu: start a church
You badt oooooo. Church na business?
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by hotwax: 3:19pm On May 30, 2012
Tell him to bring it so I can keep it for him
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by ebamma(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2012
i will advise him not to put all his eggs in one basket,
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by t4thayour: 3:22pm On May 30, 2012
Sanguine77: (He can learn how 2 make explosives and start selling 2 buhariam.)- no be me talk ds one
...lol
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2012
Cine:

Firstly, I can tell him what not to do, and that's give his money to other people ^^^^^^^ to invest for him. Unless that person's a really good friend/mentor that's trying to teach you etc (and that's hard to find).

If for example your guy wanted to invest in granite, tell him to go and do the hard work of learning the business himself. If it's Forex, then he'll need years of hard work everyday before he can master it, so he'll have to build very slowly.

What I recommend is trade. You can never go wrong. Find a product find customers and then buy the product cheaper than you sell it. Build slowly - work hard. Once you have the business working and you know it inside out, learn how to raise capital to grow. For it is the entrepreneurs who know how to raise capital that become rich.

If there's something he loves to do, then let him focus on that, because there's no easy way to make money, so best to do what you love.

thanks so much broda and am glad to inform you all that his already following this tread, he love to buy and sell used laptop and blackberry from uk but he doesn't have any knowledge about it, i told him about bar and car wash center but i too knows little about it if anyone can put us through here on this three thing have mentioned will be great.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by moderattor: 3:24pm On May 30, 2012
Surprise a street begger with 10% of that money and watch how correct business inspiration roll in for the remaining N450k.
Don't let your MOG near that money smiley
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2012
t4thayour: @Poster: If only u would listen to my advice. I was in a fix also, as to how to invest my about 250K. I later thought of recharge card distribution business. I had sought for info on nairaland also on how to do the recharge card biz, and someone (Skanas) gave me some important hints. With my 250K, i ventured into the wholesale recharge card distribution, and just within 2 months, i am making above 30K per month. The truth is, the chances of making more; for me; is very high, how i wish i have about 500k as the person u are speaking for!
I will advise the person to go into recharge card distribution.
I wanted to post the link to the thread i am referring to here, but unfortunately, it has been removed.
can you send the link to my email pls. Bankydirect@gmail.com . Scammers pls stay off my mail.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by sylve11: 3:34pm On May 30, 2012
moderattor: Surprise a street begger with 10% of that money and watch how correct business inspiration roll in for the remaining N450k.
Don't let your MOG near that money smiley

lol. . . . grin grin cool
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2012
can you give us the details here for all to learn from......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos) / CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.