Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (19170 Views)

Photos + VIDEO Of BBA Housemate, Betty Having Sex. / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Uti Nwachukwu Is The Winner Of Bba Allstars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by notformealone: 10:57pm On May 31, 2012
simo2rule: I dont think there's any1 alive that hates it more than I do...
u no hate am reach me.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nasri100(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2012
Wonder if americans criticize xfactor like this too??
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by TechRev: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2012
A tv program that adds nothing to the society. Very aimless program for idle minds. At the end of the show, the participants are no better in their lives except the one(s) that now has a fatter bank account, while the viewers are even more wasted throwing Months of their life into trash bag. I have never liked it and never will. For someone that says TV is just for entertainment, shows what most ppl watch on tv.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Akshow: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Lots of TV shows have no "aim" or "objective". The main reason for TV I think is entertainment and the definition of this differs from person to person. I like to watch Taboo, some people cannot stand it. Fear factor, apprentice and shows like that might not appeal to everybody.

For those who scream moral or immoral show, the truth is Africa is not as moral as we all want to believe we are and this show IMO exposes that fact. I watch once in a while when I want a good laugh or if there's some hot body to see grin grin grin but I would not kill myself over it being shown or not being shown.
Left for me there is no reason why Keeping Up with the Kardashians should be on air, so if you are looking for "aim" "objective" or things that make sense and are moral, TV is not necessarily the right place to be looking.
on point! Ar d movies both naija n foreign films we watch nt immorals? 9grians wit double standards. I av a frend who 8 bba bt can spend d whole day watchn tonto dike an co gettin nude in d bath tub wit a john dumelu an co
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: With the way everyone is yelling it has no moral value, it has no moral value one would think BBA tricked them into tuning in by saying it would offer moral lessons.

Besides, if you are looking to a show called big brother for moral standards. . .I'm sorry to say this but you need serious help. It's not like anyone tied your yansh there and put a gun to your head to watch the darn show.

Last I check there are 24 hours gospel station and channels, there are churches in every other house on every other street, there are thousands of religious books out there (and more being printed as we speak) there are religious concerts, carnivals, retreats being organized for every second of every minute of every hour on the hour. . .why not tune into these things that have been generously provided to satisfy your morality thirst and ignore those that don't?

Live and Let Live, People. . . Live and Let live!!!
but it doesnt make sense apart frm moral aspect, wen u watch tv shows like mtn-projectfame, guider ultimate search, malta guiness street dance, nigeria idol etc, one would wnt 2 b interested even parents will encourage deir children 2 participate.

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by gulfer: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2012
Two low-lives are already trying to use it to gain popularity and even using HBP as reason for leaving the BBA. The program is sick and i hate it more than all.
My DSTV subscription covers it but i make sure its never tuned in my house!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by xxxboy(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2012
It has no meaning. Its a SHOW to SHOW how stupid ppl can b
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by tamarabu(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2012
sin is beggining 2 take its toll on ur life. Ur looks older. I need new blood. So go ahead nd teach some children how 2 sin. All u av 2 do is smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate nd listen 2 nd dance 2 d top 10 jams. Do al of dis in the presence of children nd they wil do it 2. Kids are like dat.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Lisa1: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2012
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2012
they re promotin illuminati,d mst annoyin prt is dat Radio stations in 9ja giv out live broadcast of wats happenin in da hse.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by elampiro(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2012
[b]If truly the people critizing it are real, it is commendable. But it will amount to hypocrism if same people watch blue films or foreign musical clips or Spatakus like films or go to night clubs.
Haven said that, BBA is not that bad, it is a reflection of a community life as in peoples' behaviour when put together to live in an environment. Every day in our real life, people fall in and out of love. Some of the relationships end up in bed (immorality) others don't. Kevim Pam (Nigeria) of big brother 5 did not sleep with Elizabeth from Tazania in the house but pronounced his love for her. Now they are married in real life with beautiful kids. The housemates are a collection of people of different works, culture, etc. You surely have something to learn from them when they discuss life, travel, work, relationship, etc. Some of them are accomplished stars and professionals in their respective life endeavour. There's been a pilot (last year)m this year, two great models in Barbz and Zainab Sherrif. Barbz is a personal friend of Drogba, Essien, Toure.When Barbz discussed football in the diary room with Biggie, it was surprising how much of it she knowns; from Eyimba to ASHATI kotoko, Asec, Sandows, EPL players and teams, Laliga, Seria, German league etc. Some housemeates are said to be rich, like the musicians. The Nigerian rep, Goldie is trying her best in her musical career. As for me, I watch only highlights and when there are special events in the BBA house. I watch mostly at night. People who think it's waste of time may be right to an extent, because too much of TV is bad to any serious person. Lest I forget, we have had a housemate in BBA 4 and 5(I think Paloma is her name) who said her prayers (Rosary) everyday. She has been there twice and did not sleep with anybody. If you actually watch, you will see that the majority do not have s3x throughout.[/b]
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Bambazee: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2012
Well, personally i hate the show too, but then you cant like every show.. But I am baffled as to why authorities or drug enforcement agancies have not probed why they participants should be smoking martijuana on TV in front of millions of viewers Many parents do not even know how to use the parental control system in Nigeria, its not in our culture to take note of such... sad really..
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2012
People am surprised @ the kind of comments am reading here. As a 38yr old man father of two, though my kids don't watch BBA (its rated 18) but I have nothing against it, its so hypocritical for u to condemn BBA for moral values, when there are lots of stuff on TV that does'nt teach moral and again its called TV for educating, entertaining and information.BBA falls into the 2nd category. Some dumb adults here will gladly play and dance to D'banj Oliver Twist song wt their kids and complain about moral values like there's any in de song and many more like that.
Nonsense talk that we copy the western world, ofcourse we do,dummy can't u see that they set the pace?, they start Yahoo chat room, Seun start Nairaland, and u get on the forum and still complain of copy copy.
I watch BBA weekly highlights on Saturdays and boy yh its entertaining, and will rather do that than go to Sex thread of Nairaland! And Nairaland encourages morality!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Okparanta1977: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Its better to watch where benita nzeribe is snatching her friend's husband, chioma chukwuha being a good wife or Ramsey Noah sleeping with 6ix ladies at same time than wasting energy on BBA bullshit I hate it with great passion
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by elampiro(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2012
Nigeria Kevin Pam met Elizabeth (Tanzania)in the big brother house three years ago. He professed his love for her. They didn't have sex in the house. Today they are happily married with a kid. This is in addition to my post above.

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2012
@op
There is no aim or objective of the show. If there is I have not heard of any.
as for the person who compared football to this Ediotic programme, maybe u need to do a brain check cos I doubt if u can reason at all.
Did it occur to you that soccer has been a tool for stamping out rasicm? Creating Jobs infact it is an institution. can u remember what happened to John terry when he went out with his team mates ex girlfriend, or him being charged to court for using a racial slur
I don't see why people in their need to defend absolute stupidity starts talking trash.
I don't like the show, but for those who do I certainly don't have a problem with them. Afterall they are not watching with my eyes.
So am not gonna call them stupid, am just gonna say the show is stupid.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2012
ifeci:

Did u mean Kfc? or marketing a new joint u just opened called IFC? u r trying to correct someone when u too, u r lacking knowledge; makes u worse than the prsn. stop cursing wen u r equally an ignoramus!
Its called an error f00l
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by mentorx4u(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2012
finallytalking: hello!!!!! What is the aim and objective of football?...wait, let me answer that, twenty two grown up jobless men kicking a round object all over a marked pitch and brutalizing themselves in the process..i guess that is very entertaining.
Dude,are u tryin 2 compare football(sports) wit BBA...I tel u dere's wide difference my frnd.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by BBDelta(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2012
@ OP, the aim and objective of the BBA Stargame is divided into the following.

1. For the Housemates = $300,000.00 + Publicity
2. For the Audience = Entertainment for relaxation and education if they want such enlightment
3. For the Organizers = Investing and making Profit legally.

If you are not among these category or do not intent to be among, just kindly hissss and move on, abi you TV na only Big Brother e get??
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by megareal: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2012
Totally senseless with absolutely no value. But then, so is Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Lucky me, I've got better things to do with my time.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Brezzybone(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2012
finallytalking: hello!!!!! What is the aim and objective of football?...wait, let me answer that, twenty two grown up jobless men kicking a round object all over a marked pitch and brutalizing themselves in the process..i guess that is very entertaining.
sorry you did nt get it, go check again . Maybe u will come out with something better. Ok
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Engen(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
This country called Nigeria and its people...So religious and Superstitious...The whole aim of Television is for information and lately entertainment...Relax and enjoy your life and stop all this superstitious...devil,luminati,and so on...God is not going to judge the world on any human standards but His standard...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by bxcode(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
My pregnant aunt watches it from morning till she sleeps embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by belovedaja(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
oba009: satanic personify programme
yes
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by belovedaja(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
Engen: This country called Nigeria and its people...So religious and Superstitious...The whole aim of Television is for information and lately entertainment...Relax and enjoy your life and stop all this superstitious...devil,luminati,and so on...God is not going to judge the world on any human standards but His standard...
what is the information, what is the entertainment, what is the enjoyment. It is equivalent to rubbish
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
lol...

i askd d same questions about the show. its an odd show.just a display of different vices;making it all seem ok. i prefer programs that hv a story line and educative. BBA appeals to some pple sha bt i dont fancy it
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by obongtunji: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
I never knew, there are people that hate that thing called bba. It is total rubish, it is just a waste of time and resources.....
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Aijaypopo: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
i hate that program
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by oomen(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2012
BBA is a reality show that aims at trying to bring out the real personalities of the stars.Whoever is not viewing this programme must be losing touch with reality.I would recomend it for those who want to have a taste of reality.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by adefash(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2012
PHIPEX: The most annoying thing is that the content is completely unAfrican yet they call it Big Brother Africa. We are just doing copy-copy, every Western idiocyncracies is copied and brought to us as Civilisation.
ABIIIIIIII.
WE ARE SO GULLIBLE THAT WE ARE LOOSING OUR MORAL VALUES IN THE NAME OF CIVILISATION.I HATE THE PROGRAMME WITH PASSION!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by adefash(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2012
Nasri100: Wonder if americans criticize xfactor like this too??
AMERICANS DONT HAVE CULTURE.ANYTHING GOES.THAT AMERICANS CELEBRATE A PROGRAME DOESNT MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE ON AFRICAN SOIL.WE ARE AFRICAN WITH BETTER VALUES THAN EUROPEANS.WE SHOULD MAKE THEM COME AND LEARN VALUES FROM US INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THEM DOGMATICALLY. THE PROGRAME SHOULD EITHER BE RENAMED,REMODIFIED OR BETTER STILL BE BANNED.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by DonDiara(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2012
After reading everybody's comment, i have come to a conclusion that the show is meant for jobless people because i believe if you have something that keeps you busy everyday there is no way you can keep up with the aimless TV program. There is even an advert for mobile DSTV on the BBA channel that proves that the show is meant for jobless people. Enjoy !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

City People Awards 2015 Winners List / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica / Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.