Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (19055 Views)

Photos + VIDEO Of BBA Housemate, Betty Having Sex. / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Uti Nwachukwu Is The Winner Of Bba Allstars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by milanseedorf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
that show is d most useless show on tv. Some bunch of yeye people doing yeye tins
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
bxcode: My pregnant aunt watches it from morning till she sleeps embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
your aunt must be boring

I'll rather watch

"The doctors" very educating and improves lifestyle
"most daring" Entertaining and chilling
"Rude tube"
"Manswers"
"Taboo" etc

BBA STARGAME this season sucks
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Rhemite(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
with due respect to the Organizer and all. the aim is totally Lost and i too agree that its just a waste. This Season is so Bored and Uninteresting at all. Show like MTN project Fame , Gulder Ultimate Search. These two have a Theme and a clear Define Aim and Objective. for Me and my alone. BBA STAR GAME HAS LOST IT.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2012
PHIPEX: The most annoying thing is that the content is completely unAfrican yet they call it Big Brother Africa. We are just doing copy-copy, every Western idiocyncracies is copied and brought to us as Civilisation.
It's called BBA nt bcoz it is suppose to promote african culture bt bcoz only african countries can participate.Gt it dummy.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by luvinhubby(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2012
meenagiggs:
It's called BBA nt bcoz it is suppose to promote african culture bt bcoz only african countries can participate.Gt it dummy.
Lost in diaspora. So long lost bro.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by luvinhubby(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2012
The most senseless and annoying programme to grace African TV screens.
South Africans trying to indoctrinate the rest of Africa wit their loose morals.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by normaljenny(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2012
Emilo: Just when i had concluded that i must be the only person wondering why the programme is on air!!

Just doesn't make sense to me

I just can't waste my time on it, instead I will look for an aimless naija movie and watch. I wonder why peeps show craze over it. When I see them discussing it, I hala shoo, it is just like when guys are making enemies and killing selves over chelsea,man u, etc., while the layers are over there earning their millions and clubbing together.

God help us.

BBA! Kiss ma ass
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Yahayablessing(f): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Is simply comitin immorality to de view of de public
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by 001Truth: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2014
It should be noted that the Biblical prophesy will come to pass. Their plans including: Installing holographic satellites in the sky by staging moon-landing; demorallizing America and consequently the world sexually (including porb sites with the illuminati logo,gay marriage, lesbianism,masturbation, introduction of electronic devices owned by them...the iphones,ipads (pronounced as eye-phones,eye-pads), taking over of virtually everything,fashion, promoting sales and praise of body revealing wears for ladies using their puppets(celebrities who propagates their logos,demonic dancing styles,backsmashing of songs,coding of songs to praise the devil),making ladies feel until they expose their bodies like the celebrities who they believe, by virtue of popularity, to be better than them also do,they can not get the attention of a guy. You try and expose your breast if mere exposing some part of it is what makes another lady get the man you have been desiring__ofcourse, the man would prefer you to your rival (THIS AND MANY MORE ARE THEIR INTENTIONS AND AIM). To make people become so used to sinning that it will no longer bother anyone. THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD. Get a lady who is half-naked on the TV programmes: ADVERTS (CARS,BOXERS,FANS,HOUSE), SINGING,NEWSCASTING,ANCHORING OF PROGRAMMES, DANCING,MOVIES e.t.c, and you will get men to watch it. The programmes get the attention of a man than a woman (his girlfriend,wife,female co-worker) does, she becomes jealous and covets the dressing styles and tries to beat the lady on the TV programmes in order to get the man. Thus multiplying the number of ill-dressed ladies in the society. Other ladies see them, copy them and become competitive__try to do something different......making men to become more lustful at heart and promoting RAPING.....AIMS OF BIG BROTHERS.The love of money is the root of all evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.