Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by naturalmi: 3:09am On May 30, 2012
Although this isn't related to romance but i need your help. My friend wants to help me send some cash from the US and i don't know how he should do this. While i want to escape using western union since he will pay for it, some friends have said it is possible wiring the money straight into my ECOBANK account. Do you think this is possible or i just stick to the western union? Thanks
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 3:32am On May 30, 2012
naturalmi: Although this isn't related to romance but i need your help. My friend wants to help me send some cash from the US and i don't know how he should do this. While i want to escape using western union since he will pay for it, some friends have said it is possible wiring the money straight into my ECOBANK account. Do you think this is possible or i just stick to the western union? Thanks
How about walking into an Ecobank branch and asking them?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by uboma(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2012
Where is ur friend located? If there is a branch of First Bank in his location, all u hv to do is open an a/c with First Bank here in Nigeria afterwhich he can make deposits into ur a/c frm his location.
Re: Pls Help by Exponental(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2012
Many banks do dat........ Sure of 1stbank. Just do as d other poster adviced, walk into d bank n confirm.
Re: Pls Help by luckgames(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2012
naturalmi: Although this isn't related to romance but i need your help. My friend wants to help me send some cash from the US and i don't know how he should do this. While i want to escape using western union since he will pay for it, some friends have said it is possible wiring the money straight into my ECOBANK account. Do you think this is possible or i just stick to the western union? Thanks

419 all the way
You will pay more to wire money
Stop your BS FOOL

(1) (Reply)

Is Astrology Real Or Fake?ladies What Do You Think About This? / She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks / What Is The Next Best Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.