Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? (803 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Should Be The One Asking Him For Sex? / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
I really don't know how you guys always feel when you are chatting with someone you just met and you found yourself doing all the asking? In the wake of that, How do you feel at such moment?

To me I just feel phucked! Like am unwelcome
Let me equivocally say that girls are fond of doing this rubbish yet they will in-turn accuse you of being "Bored" in a chat
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by jodam: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
I thought Onila did justice to this in one of her threads.
OP, you do not need to be worried, a girl in that thread referred to guys as running RADIOs. A guy should simply pause whenever this is happening. SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
jodam: I thought Onila did justice to this in one of her threads.
OP, you do not need to be worried, a girl in that thread referred to guys as running RADIOs. A guy should simply pause whenever this is happening. SIMPLE!

Eyaaaa I didn't got any inkling she already came up with exact post! Let the moderator delete this my post ok
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by jodam: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
I aint hating buddy.
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by tpia1: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
how about how do all these people who open unending silly threads feel?

Is it addictive?
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Another jobless OP
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Another jobless OP

Chuckles
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Mynd44: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Donalð Genes:

Chuckles
Stupîdo
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stupîdo
Please what honestly have I done to you exactly!
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Mynd44: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Please what honestly have I done to you exactly!
Acting like a darned kid
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2012
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Tekkensteve(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:
undecided

I really don't know what's wrong with most girls, I have a girl I chat with , anytime I ask her questions the next thing the next thing she says is u can ask questions enhhhh. So bleeped Igbo girl oooooo. Mcheeeeeeeew
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Mynd44: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Maybe because you ask the wrong questions
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DExplorer1: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Donald, na interview you dey do? We're "gifted" than each-other. I personally have my way of chatting ladies up outta here. I've encountered those that just respond with - no, ok, yes, good, maybe, nothing, alright. These things can be annoying esp if you've been talking for minutes yet it poses no probs. The solutions are:
1. Observe the atmosphere - The position/point of contact/meeting might not be comfortable for a chat-up. Sequel to that, you do a quick move and save her further inconveniences.
2. Be a woman - If she isn't your lady, definately you'd be lost on what discussion she'd loved but you shouldn't be lost on what every-woman discuss. If you handle it properly, you'll end up making her the "talkative"
3....3....3....come, how much you pay sef?
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Yah,have xperiencd this in d past,buh no longer happens since i learnt to keep a conversation going. The Solution- Stop asking questions that require a 'yes' or 'no' answer.try to get her talking by asking qsts that are debateable and need explanation,exposition...E.g You: where did you school? Her: Queens college, You: wow! Heard there are so many lesbos in there,how true is it?... This will lead her to defending her school and giving reasons why its nt so. She might even turn around to be the one asking qsts...
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
Donald, na interview you dey do? We're "gifted" than each-other. I personally have my way of chatting ladies up outta here. I've encountered those that just respond with - no, ok, yes, good, maybe, nothing, alright. These things can be annoying esp if you've been talking for minutes yet it poses no probs. The solutions are:
1. Observe the atmosphere - The position/point of contact/meeting might not be comfortable for a chat-up. Sequel to that, you do a quick move and save her further inconveniences.
2. Be a woman - If she isn't your lady, definately you'd be lost on what discussion she'd loved but you shouldn't be lost on what every-woman discuss. If you handle it properly, you'll end up making her the "talkative"
3....3....3....come, how much you pay sef?

Suffice me to say this though I quite lend my credence to what you said,we all know if you don't change topic in the course of your chit-chat with them girls and start talking about Sex with them,that's when you will arrest their attentiion but till then if you keep flowing on a normal chat,na na na you be wasting your time! Naija girls like sex chat scatter

(1) (Reply)

Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... / Im Seriously In Need Of Help / Muslim Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.