Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? (9521 Views)

10 Best Android Phones 2015 / The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User / Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by bibe(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2012
NOIBMUUL: @bibe
Guess d samsung galaxy s is a good choice then. Thx

ur welcome.
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by bibe(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

i beg to differ on you above point about android less than ICS not being good looking. I suppose you haven't come across much except the one u use. Else, can you tell me how ugly sony ericsson xperia range (pro, ray, arc etc) are gui-wise. They all run gingerbread and froyo in some cases yet there gui are slick and don't even get me talking about the HTC brands.

i understand HTC SENSE which is the name of the skin they apply on their android interface might be good lucking but i was only generalising.
plus my point wasnt only on the GUI part....
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2012
Is the Galaxy Ace with word office and pdf?
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by bonetalk(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2012
Check this.....

Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by bonetalk(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2012
segbas:

Pls, is it possible to hack my Nokia5800 XpressMusic. If possible how do I it.
google is your friend
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by 2kurupt(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2012
NOIBMUUL: Is the Galaxy Ace with word office and pdf?

Yup, comes pre-installed with an thinkfree office suite
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by bumsky03(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
bibe:

i understand HTC SENSE which is the name of the skin they apply on their android interface might be good lucking but i was only generalising.
plus my point wasnt only on the GUI part....

Hmmmm... Can you relate that to your previous post below?

bibe: well am a blackberry+android user, am using bold 9790+samsung galaxyS. i use the android mostly for multimedia purpose especially video when am travelling.
but i really wudnt recommend android device especially those of lower OS than ICS (i.e android 4.x) cos the are all not very efficient at managing resources especially battery life which is very significant when u use them for data purposes[b] and also not that gud luking GUI-wise.[/b]
personally, i wanna switch to windows phone devices but since ur concerned about cost, i wud recommend the nokia 603. its priced at 35k while the galaxy s is around 48k. plus its got a comparable spec to the galaxy s. the only difference being the storage capacity as the galaxy s comes with 8gb inbuilt but 5.7gb user accessibility.
i hope this information helps.
Re: Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Android is all that matters

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your First Android Smartphone? / Glo Data Cheat – How To Get Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days / Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.