Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. (1055 Views)

Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. / Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc / Toefl, Sat, Gre And Gmat Tutorials, Admissions/scholarship And Visa To Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by kenGodsapple: 10:03am On May 30, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I want you to grab this your long awaiting opportunity to register for all your international programs at the cheapest rate you cannot find elsewhere. It is possible for our organization to register the intending overseas students cheaper than any contending establishments due to our sure links to the origin of these international examinations in the United States. The organizers are: mba.com; ets.org; collegeboard.org etc. Your registration will be performed within 24hrs of payment. The exams are: TOEFL (#22,000); GRE (#32,000); GMAT (#35,000); IELTS (#30,000); SAT (1 & 2)(#18,000); ACT (#18,000). Pls, don't try to get it less than that from anybody; because any attempt to do so may land you in the hand of the fraudsters who specialize in using fake cards to register. If you're ready to be helped, pay and send your details into these contacts: david 08039292887, 08153540319 & 08091573520, Pay into GTB, Challenge branch for any of the program. A/C Name: Folorunso Kehinde David, A/C No: 0030992343. Pls., after payment, text your teller No, Name, E-mail, Int'l passport No to any of the contact above, and you can call to make further enquiry. Ibadan Office: No 32, Dugbe/Ososami Road, Oke-Ado, Ibadan. EUREKA CEC, BOLA IGE STREET, OKE ADO IBADAN.
Re: With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by rowlandoo: 10:37am On May 30, 2012
Can u still regisyter me for ACT , june 9th intake ? Need it in july .

Will be glad thanks
Re: With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by kenGodsapple: 9:35pm On May 31, 2012
Yeah my dear enquirer, but you have to pay on time and make it snappy, I think you see the bank's details I posted earlier on. Pay into the bank and text your datails to me.
Re: With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by futurebuilder: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2013
how will you registered TOEFL for 22g if you are not a fraudster pls people should be careful don't patronized tout when even the exam from toefl cost 175 dollars convert that to naira.

1 Like

Re: With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by vandarsar(m): 1:49am On Mar 19, 2013
I can as well register you for toefl for as low as 18k. cantact me. vandarsar@hotmail.com
Re: With Ease Register Your Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Act Etc. by pelux4ever: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2023
This guy is a frauder don't fall victim..

quote author=kenGodsapple post=10959281]Dear Nairalanders,
I want you to grab this your long awaiting opportunity to register for all your international programs at the cheapest rate you cannot find elsewhere. It is possible for our organization to register the intending overseas students cheaper than any contending establishments due to our sure links to the origin of these international examinations in the United States. The organizers are: mba.com; ets.org; collegeboard.org etc. Your registration will be performed within 24hrs of payment. The exams are: TOEFL (#22,000); GRE (#32,000); GMAT (#35,000); IELTS (#30,000); SAT (1 & 2)(#18,000); ACT (#18,000). Pls, don't try to get it less than that from anybody; because any attempt to do so may land you in the hand of the fraudsters who specialize in using fake cards to register. If you're ready to be helped, pay and send your details into these contacts: david 08039292887, 08153540319 & 08091573520, Pay into GTB, Challenge branch for any of the program. A/C Name: Folorunso Kehinde David, A/C No: 0030992343. Pls., after payment, text your teller No, Name, E-mail, Int'l passport No to any of the contact above, and you can call to make further enquiry. Ibadan Office: No 32, Dugbe/Ososami Road, Oke-Ado, Ibadan. EUREKA CEC, BOLA IGE STREET, OKE ADO IBADAN. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

International Bachelor's And Master's Programmes In Germany / Group ICAN Lectures In Lagos / Houdegbe North American University & Top Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.