Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. (3376 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 6:17pm On May 30, 2012
Hey guys, have you ever been in a situation where someone did something for you but you never got the chance to thank the person... Here is you opportunity now. Drop the persons name if you know that, tell us what he/she did for you and appreciate the person. cheesy cheesy

I have quite lots of them but let me start with these ones;

I say a big thank you to my X Chioma whoes life style thought me never to trust any gal..

And a bigger thank you to you Ifeanyi of EEE dept 2008 set of ESUT. You are a friend in deed...
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Oluwa4Sure: 9:00pm On May 30, 2012
I am Saying This Thank You Not Because I Don't Have The Opportunity to
But Because I Can't Say Enough For What He Has Done For Me & Counting!

MOST HIGH!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Rocktation(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2012
My saying this now is not because I never had the chance to do it earlier, but because I needed that much time to tone down my euphoria and unbelief that what happened, actually happened.

Thank you so so so much Missy B and Kevin_II, for holding an e-person in soooooo high an esteem, when you don't even know me in person. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by slimyem: 10:17pm On May 30, 2012
why should i say thank you to someone who's probably never gon know i did?
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
slimyem: why should i say thank you to someone who's probably never gon know i did?

You never know who's reading..
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by khukhi(f): 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
My thoughts exactly But do it anyway smiley
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by buchi4action(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2012
My thank U goes to my ex 'Oluchi' . "thou you have left me for another man (because i did not meet up on time), know ye that you are the most precious possesion i have had- but now lost & i wish we spend our life tyme together. BUT above all THANK U FOR MAKING ME SEE WHAT REAL LOVE IS. I wish u a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by slimyem: 10:40pm On May 30, 2012
icon2:

You never know who's reading..
whatever....
I'll sit this one out...cheesycheesy
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by mecussey(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2012
say thanks to UD confidence for giving me first, best and only kiss in my life till date
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Scash(f): 3:00am On May 31, 2012
I've thanked everyone I need to thank. I'm not owing any appreciation debts angry angry
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 4:40am On May 31, 2012
I thank you Alex for being the world's best friend. I'm so sorry i flipped out that night, i shouldn't have blamed you for what you genuinely felt and maybe we would have remained close

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 4:49am On May 31, 2012
I will sit this one out also.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 7:15am On May 31, 2012
slimyem: whatever....
I'll sit this one out...cheesycheesy

enjoy the show!!!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 7:28am On May 31, 2012
I have been on NL since creation but became a member in 08.. Now is the time to give back to NL

My first appreciation goes to all members of NL. Your views, post and comments contributed to what I am today.

From the auto section I would love to thank Inspire autos who signs and delivers as promise and others too....

To the property sect... I say a big thanks to spyder man who thought me that what I have can make me a landlord......

To the religion sect I thank you guys for opening my eye on some issues especially that of tithing....

To the joke section... You guys never fails to make me laugh....

To the romance sect.... A bigger thanks... For you gave me more laughter than all naija comedians put together with you cat and dog relationship......

To the politic sect... Thanks for analysing every issue....

And lastly to seun, whoes creativity founded this NL....
I LOVE U ALL GUYS

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 31, 2012
I say a very big thank you to all those that have believed in my dreams & vision over the last few years. Especially Baba God & my mama! Yes my mama. I love her meeen. Una, i don't joke wit my mama o. Mama u too much jor.. Thank u can't be enough for carrying me in that wonderful stomach of yours, nuturing me and all that.. Mumsy, stood right behind me when the world criticised and turned their backs against me. Mumsy gave me a shoulder to lean & cry on.. Mumsy, u too much jare. Words aren't enough. My mama is still the best cook ever known in the world smiley i would always love and cherish you mother.

Benson

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by freecocoa(f): 7:44am On May 31, 2012
I can't help but grin grin grin.

Why do i find hilarity in this thread? grin grin grin
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On May 31, 2012
I wanna thank father Christmas and my 37inch dildoooo

Cheers!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: I wanna thank father Christmas and my 37inch dildoooo

Cheers!
lol cheesy 37inch na fabu/bread jare.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Scash(f): 8:04am On May 31, 2012
@Op, u can want to like to wait until christmas before handing out 'thank yous' to NLers. That's d only time dey appreciate it undecided
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2012
bennyraz: lol cheesy 37inch na fabu/bread jare.
Fabu ke? Come let me drive it down ur ear and let see if dat ear no block.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Fabu ke? Come let me drive it down ur ear and let see if dat ear no block.
i'll pass grin and i can only imagine, with badosky, all toys are possible
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2012
bennyraz: i'll pass grin and i can only imagine, with badosky, all toys are possible

Now u are talketh! D lastest 1 I b wan get sef na javelin. cheesy
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 8:37am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: I wanna thank father Christmas and my 37inch dildoooo

Cheers!

woooooowwww 37inchs.... Respect gal!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 8:38am On May 31, 2012
Scash: @Op, u can want to like to wait until christmas before handing out 'thank yous' to NLers. That's d only time dey appreciate it undecided

There is no better time than now!!!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 8:39am On May 31, 2012
bennyraz: I say a very big thank you to all those that have believed in my dreams & vision over the last few years. Especially Baba God & my mama! Yes my mama. I love her meeen. Una, i don't joke wit my mama o. Mama u too much jor.. Thank u can't be enough for carrying me in that wonderful stomach of yours, nuturing me and all that.. Mumsy, stood right behind me when the world criticised and turned their backs against me. Mumsy gave me a shoulder to lean & cry on.. Mumsy, u too much jare. Words aren't enough. My mama is still the best cook ever known in the world smiley i would always love and cherish you mother.

Benson

Nice bro!

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Dyt(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2012
THANK U

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 9:44am On May 31, 2012
To my sis Nneky.... The iron lady of Eco bnk zaria... You thought me how to hustle... I love u sis!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2012
A big thank you to my family. All the love, encouragement, support financially and morally. That made me what I am now.

Thank you goes to all my friends, especially the medical students. You showed it ain't all about the reading. Man must flex sha.

To my exes, thanks for understanding. That helped in making me think maturely. You should see me now even though you hate me.

Finally to all girls, thank you for keeping my hormones alive.

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 10:46am On May 31, 2012
To my Boss Ford S. H.... Thank you for the things you did, the ones you didnt do and the also for the ones you are doing... Good or bad, they are all making me a better person. Thank you again
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by SAFO(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2012
I'd like to thank my hands for creating such articulate and interesting posts. The celerity used to put pen to pad or in this case, keystrokes logged is just absolutely phenomenal. Without you guys none of this would've ever been possible.

Thanks.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by slimyem: 11:49am On May 31, 2012
Dyt: THANK U
to who/what?
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 11:53am On May 31, 2012
Another big thank you goes to my Dad... I cnt possibly say enough thanks to you... What I never got from you was what I never asked... You are always there for me... Love you papi!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section 2013 / Definition Of Love And Its Impact On Society / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.