Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola (15728 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / New Ministers: Amaechi Out, Fashola In / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by ibi1: 11:22pm On May 31, 2012
The fact is, if he decides to contest 2015 election, so be it, u have the will/choice to Vote or not vote for him
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PointB: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2012
Freksy:

Why not Duke/Fashola or Amechi/Fashola?

Or Chime Fashola, or Rochas/Fashola, Soludo/Fashola.

Or perhaps Ngige(ACN)/Fashola (ACN), that's if ACN tribal politics will not stifle it!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by JAMILO2020: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
MR FASHOLA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

IT IS WHEN GOOD LEADERS LIKE YOU REFUSE TO CONTEST THAT PEOPLE WILL END UP CHOOSING IDIOTS AND CRIMINALS TO RULE THEM.

IF YOU LIKE, JUST GIVE ANY OTHER HINT OR SPEECH SUGGESTING THAT YOU WILL NOT CONTEST IN 2015, AND SEE IF I WILL NOT SELL MY HOUSE AND ONLY CAR TO TAKE YOU TO COURT FOR THE COURT TO COMPEL YOU TO CONTEST IN 2015.

SUGGESTING THAT YOU WILL NOT CONTEST, IS A CRIME AGAINST NIGERIA, AND YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS.

DONT FORGET THAT IT IS ONLY AMONGST THE UGLY GIRLS THAT ENTERED A BEAUTY CONTEST WILL A WINNER EMERGE
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by kennytidistar(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
what you guys should understand today is the fact that lagos was once a federal capital territory and was build by federal govt and not fashola. if you want to know the strenght of a fish take him out of the water fashola only repaint lagos because of the urge taxmoney at his disposal take him to borno togo and rule their or taraba im sure he will not even build a house talk not of constructing roads so you guys should open your eyes and be wise all politicians are thieves.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by OneNaira6: 1:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Biko can someone answer to me why peterKbaba dude is calling Igbo everywhere when very few Igbo replied on this thread. me, pointb and obijulius, other than us who else? Na wetin concern us with ACN or Fashola. If him wan run, let him run. If him no want, do we care? Abeg, ACN is no different from PDP. I'm even ashamed I used to think it was a good political party. I'm judging and watching what they've been doing, watching their supporters on NL and seeing how they conversant and I bet my entire life savings that if ACN grasp presidency of Nigeria, they going to be worse that PDP and other political party put together so stop disturbing us with all this sugarcoating bullsh1t. We were here when ACN used up billions just for a f2king cake, we were here when they increased school tuition and tolls to take money from the masses. We were here when they sacked doctors for contract of breach on their part and also here when they rehired those doctors and still refusing to pay them the desired amount both them and the doctors came up with. Good for them they are building roads, opening fm.1 and other things but does that have an effect on the ppl's income? would that reduced the fact that the citizen going to be spending more than they are making (as we are witnessing now-days) just to keep up with increase in price for everything. Honestly I feel I can make a good governor in Nigeria talkless president as long as I continue to build sh1t to beautify the place, I can milk the citizens dry and they would be happy like a clamp and still applaud me. I'm surprised the 1diot Nigerian government have not taken notice of this sh1t.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by kennytidistar(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2012
[quote
author=One_Naira]Biko can someone answer to me why peterKbaba dude is
calling Igbo everywhere when very few Igbo replied on this thread. me,
pointb and obijulius, other than us who else? Na wetin concern us with
ACN or Fashola. If him wan run, let him run. If him no want, do we
care? Abeg, ACN is no different from PDP. I'm even ashamed I used to
think it was a good political party. I'm judging and watching what
they've been doing, watching their supporters on NL and seeing how they
conversant and I bet my entire life savings that if ACN grasp presidency
of Nigeria, they going to be worse that PDP and other political party
put together so stop disturbing us with all this sugarcoating bullsh1t.
We were here when ACN used up billions just for a f2king cake, we were
here when they increased school tuition and tolls to take money from the
masses. We were here when they sacked doctors for contract of breach on
their part and also here when they rehired those doctors and still
refusing to pay them the desired amount both them and the doctors came
up with. Good for them they are building roads, opening fm.1 and other
things but does that have an effect on the ppl's income? would that
reduced the fact that the citizen going to be spending more than they
are making (as we are witnessing now-days) just to keep up with increase
in price for everything. Honestly I feel I can make a good governor in
Nigeria talkless president as long as I continue to build sh1t to
beautify the place, I can milk the citizens dry and they would be happy
like a clamp and still applaud me. I'm surprised the 1diot Nigerian
government have not taken notice of this sh1t.
good one from you. uor are very intelligent.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by tpia5: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Beaf:

Bayelsa started as an almost total forest some years ago,

what the . . . .

did beaf just call bayelsa, jonathan's home state, a total forest?

is he aware bayelsa is linked to jonathan, whose butt he kisses regularly- only stopping for a few minutes of each day to come up for air? You' re saying jonathan is a bush man? Haba!!!!

beaf, se na typo abi wetin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.