Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (159202 Views)

How To Browse On Your Blackberry Without A BIS Plan. / Screenshot App For Unrooted Tecno P3 / Has Airtel Stopped Their BIS Plan On Android And Iphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Justiyke4u: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2012
Lawalmd: airtel bis works well with the default settings without any tweaking or software and it works with all apps on android but you have to pay for a plan its not a cheat cos by default when you subscribe for airtel bis a certain amount of data is allocatd for you so its that allocated data that is being used
i want to try it first with their daily plan do u av any idea of any of their daily plans
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by brianromel(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2012
Justiyke4u:
i want to try it first with their daily plan do u av any idea of any of their daily plans

How much data does airtel give as fare limit for their 1200 or 1400 bis plan.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by brianromel(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
just used up my airtel bb day plan.

it works and its fast.

set it to wap when u activate.

in opera set you connection type to http only, will work.

Downside.

it does not work for all apps on android.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Lawalmd(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2012
the etisalat tweak is not working anymore cos for the past few days ive not been able to use it i can only use my easyblaze data bundle
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by newman10(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=Lawalmd]the etisalat tweak is not workin

True
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by tobeski(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
My phone is not rooted and none of these methods worked. The droid vpn app, contrary to what you said requires root. GAE proxy mentioned root on their google play page but still managed to run on my phone. However no bis. Did you actually try these things out before writing the tutorial??
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Justiyke4u: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
I heard airtel works with default settings pls i need a confirmation from somebody and how it works i want to start with d daily plan can sumbdy help me on hw to subscribe and start
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by etidolla: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls where can i root my android fone my3Gslide
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by etidolla: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls where can i root my android fone my3Gslide
my contact 08139532430
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Lawalmd(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2012
etidolla: Pls where can i root my android fone my3Gslide
G๏๏GLє Iş Y๏Цr FrIєЙđ. ๏r G๏ ┼๏ メđą F๏rЦM. r๏๏┼IЙG Iş Й๏┼ ┼ђą┼ ђąrđ
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Justiyke4u: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Can someone pls help me with airtel daily bis plan thank u
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Lawalmd(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
Justiyke4u: Can someone pls help me with airtel daily bis plan thank u
ßcđ ┼๏ 440
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Justiyke4u: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lawalmd:
ßcđ ┼๏ 440
pls hw much does it cost
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by raynold17(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2012
need help tried d bis settings on my etisalat GaGa android smartphone. bought weekly plan my money disappeared but yet I still can't browse and please i also need help unlocking the phone am tired of etisalat.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by zeestone99(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2012
plz house help me.i have a 7inch andriod 4.0 tablet.hw can i browse wit it apart 4rm using wireless...d tablet has a mini usb port nd supports 3g...would be waitin 4 ur reply thanks
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by blackweaver(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2012
zeestone99: plz house help me.i have a 7inch andriod 4.0 tablet.hw can i browse wit it apart 4rm using wireless...d tablet has a mini usb port nd supports 3g...would be waitin 4 ur reply thanks

which tablet is that? what make?
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2012
raynold17 :
need help tried d bis settings on my etisalat GaGa android smartphone. bought weekly plan my money disappeared but yet I still can't browse and please i also need help unlocking the phone am tired of etisalat.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2012
Guy check the gaga thread 4 solns. U cn only use Airtel and MTN (4now) on ur unlocked android device

raynold17 :
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Mayorwer: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2012
guy.my apn type did not have default.it only has internet+mms,mms,internet.so which one will i choose as apn type.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Mayorwer: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Friends...pls do we have mtn bbs complete daily.and whats d code.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by DennisErrik: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2012
Thks man it works great
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by walcolm(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Justiyke4u: I heard airtel works with default settings pls i need a confirmation from somebody and how it works i want to start with d daily plan can sumbdy help me on hw to subscribe and start

if you have not received a response to this. it works and no special settings required. just subscribe to bis on airtel even right from the android phone and you're good to go
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by walcolm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
brianromel: just used up my airtel bb day plan.

it works and its fast.

set it to wap when u activate.

in opera set you connection type to http only, will work.

Downside.

it does not work for all apps on android.

it is untrue that the airtel bis doesnt work for any android app.

it doesnt require any setting and setting to wap is a waste of time
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by walcolm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
brianromel:

How much data does airtel give as fare limit for their 1200 or 1400 bis plan.

1GB for bis monthly plans
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by zeestone99(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
blackweaver:

which tablet is that? what make?
I dnt knw the make it is 4rm china it has no sim slot but have mini usb port and support 3g....it is a 7inch android 4.0 tablet...thnks plz I need ur replies
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by khazeem(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2012
zeestone99:
I dnt knw the make it is 4rm china it has no sim slot but have mini usb port and support 3g....it is a 7inch android 4.0 tablet...thnks plz I need ur replies
Ow much did u buy it And from where is it from a trusted suplier
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by brianromel(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
khazeem:
Ow much did u buy it And from where is it from a trusted suplier

Check the modems that can work on it. on your settings. you can't use a SIM on it. if you want one that works with SIM. holler me. I got a Huawei Ideos s7 with blue tooth and SIM slot, WiFi,calls and 3g enabled no matter need for external modem. 35k 08071064265

Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hi guys...is the airtel plan on android phones unlimited or 1gb on the dot
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by Mayorwer: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2012
pls guys.my move2sd is not moving my app.what do i do.
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by rainmaker12(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gud guyz plz help me, is d bis 4 android still working? mine refused to work using set DNS...tankz
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by walcolm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
the.game:
Hi guys...is the airtel plan on android phones unlimited or 1gb on the dot

its only 1GB but still cheaper than any other offering in the market right now
Re: How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted by walcolm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
rainmaker12: Gud guyz plz help me, is d bis 4 android still working? mine refused to work using set DNS...tankz

which network?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards: / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.