Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha (12949 Views)

Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly the crime rate from the SE is annoying ! angry

Is annoying? I guess the crime from the SW is amusing, right? Crimes involving armed robbers stooping so low razing down bank buildings is fun right? undecided undecided undecided Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in another person's eye.

engineerd:

No! Because Eastern part of Nigeria belongs to Cameroon! You fvckers look alike! grin

Well, go retake Geography again, perhaps you had a FAIL in that class. SE is part of Cameroon, meanwhile, we're still part of Nigeria... Your bad belle will not kill you, say amen..

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2012
the one with rocket launcher,RPGs,IEDs and some other wepons were not intercepted.

the next war will render Biafra civil war a childs play.

up BIAFRA REPUBLIC!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2012
Mu che che che che che che he he he he! Nigeria will soon encounter an implosion tongue

Tenk God I have gotten out of that hellhole of a country.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ajufinz(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2012
undecided[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
This is a sign of watz going on around the country... Like 'prepare to meet ur Maker'
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Butoneday2(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2012
Get ready for anoda civil war comes 2015. Biafrans are loaded, dog and baboon will soak blood. I've alrady purchase four(4) Ak47, loaded well waiting for 2015 to come. Who is affraid of death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Tyche(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2012
The comments that appear on nairaland thread these days; ethnic bashing, tribalistic idiocy and their like has turned Nairaland into fo.ols paradise.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2012
another war phase 2 on the way they think that igbos are folding their arms when boko haram are bombing innocent igbos in the north? joker, wait till they see the main devil this one is just one intercepted out of 10 that pass through cool cool
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Dede1(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2012
The dimwitted losers who are members of the so-called Anambra State branch of Importers Association of Nigeria have no business poke-nosing on issue beyond their authority. When did the jackasses and their idiotic association become Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by noiseless: 8:42pm On May 31, 2012
The other time a bus packed full of weopons with a zamfara state govt registration heading towards the east was intercepted, the hausa/fulani police commissioner jumped in to cover up for his brothers that the boko suspects were on a trip to hunting fun in Igboland.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Butoneday2(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2012
But_one_day: Get ready for anoda civil war comes 2015. Biafrans are loaded, dog and baboon will soak blood. I've alrady purchase four(4) Ak47, loaded well waiting for 2015 to come. Who is affraid of death.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ebamma(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2012
after this igbo importers sell dis guns to bokoharam,the then use it to kill their brothers in the north.hmm, wat a tragedy.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Samsonferan: 9:31pm On May 31, 2012
Pls is there any preparation of Biafra-2 or wats al ds weapon of a thing all about.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by oduasolja: 9:36pm On May 31, 2012
these igbo people are freaking dangerous.

u have to watch them closely.

opc must be on the alert. and we must arm ourselves accordingly.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 31, 2012
manny4life:

Is annoying? I guess the crime from the SW is amusing, right? Crimes involving armed robbers stooping so low razing down bank buildings is fun right? undecided undecided undecided Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in another person's eye.

Well, go retake Geography again, perhaps you had a FAIL in that class. SE is part of Cameroon, meanwhile, we're still part of Nigeria... Your bad belle will not kill you, say amen..

I actually failed Geography, not my forte! I still think the East should be annexed to cameroon! Its better for Nigeria that way.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2012
Samsonferan: Pls is there any preparation of Biafra-2 or wats al ds weapon of a thing all about.
de there the sleep,we've started masive training and diging of trenches all over the places.
abeg go prepare urself
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ifyalways(f): 10:33pm On May 31, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Where is Onitsha ?
Behind Ilasamanja.
@Topic,how did the arms get to Onitsha ?
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ballabriggs: 10:34pm On May 31, 2012
Dede1: The dimwitted losers who are members of the so-called Anambra State branch of Importers Association of Nigeria have no business poke-nosing on issue beyond their authority. When did the jackasses and their idiotic association become Nigeria?

Dede Mugu, ndewo.
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 31, 2012
ifyalways:
Behind Ilasamanja.
@Topic,how did the arms get to Onitsha ?

Ilasamanja ? Where is that ma ?
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2012
engineerd: [/b]

I actually failed Geography, not my forte! I still think the East should be annexed to cameroon! Its better for Nigeria that way.
are we that poor and small mr man?
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by HighChief4(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2012
What an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see it standing on top of Iroko tree. WORD!
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2012
Anyways I hope this arms pile up is not in preparation for ibo presidency in 2015. . . .
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2012
High_Chief: What an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see it standing on top of Iroko tree. WORD!

Says who ? What if the child has a telescope ? Btw,A 16 years old boy just solve an maths equation that old men couldnt solve for 350 years. tongue
Re: Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha by ballabriggs: 10:48pm On May 31, 2012
achi4u: de there the sleep,we've started masive training and diging of trenches all over the places.
abeg go prepare urself

Hehehe lekwanu Achi4U umu bagger gbara aka na nti ya e change o school from Oko Poly to Our Saviour Poly Enugu na in dey shout War. Azi gbakwa ihe ojo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Bans Political Campaigns In Churches / "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie / NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.