Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience (2826 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Selfie Gone Wrong; Shows A Lady Wiping Her Poo (photo) / Types Of Poo Poo - Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On May 31, 2012
Who the french is this shitty OP? Ewww.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: Who the french is this shitty OP? Ewww.

you nor dey poo ? grin grin grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Where are the mods ? angry
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2012
Happy nu month y'all

May this 6th month herald favour,breakthrough and blessings, amen

Adios

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by angayejuni: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2012
Sure becos shit happens, not like shit ur entire poo poo shit .. but a few drops of hot ass shhit when u eat the wrong meal for Iyabasira LOLz[color=#000099][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nasri100(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
It was really a quiet affair in my ex burial....Just me and a fucking shovel....I took a deep shit afterwards.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nasri100: It was really a quiet affair in my ex burial....Just me and a fucking shovel....I took a deep shit afterwards.

sounds kinda creepy.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by ochiaha1(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2012
hardleyC: was in primary four and my mother fed us beans and akamu for breakfast. Everyone dispatched to school and my parents work. About two hours later, my stomach was roaring, poopoo was negotiating.
I excused myself from class to school latrine.
The worst site ever . There was poopoo everywhere even before you walk in the door, the smell had my nose in coma. Anyways,
our face me I face house was like five minutes so I started to jog home to get there faster. It was a bad combination. Immediately I started, I felt some warm liquid in the pant. So I slowed down the pace, na lie..more warm liquid escaping.
Chai, I started to run very very fast now and by this time liquid was flowing down my legs I race passed an old lady, she thought it was a dog pursuing me and she started running. No time to explain. My stomach hurting, the liquid was gushing now. I was sprinting fast and crying.
When you are in trouble, your house seems to move further from you. Every step was excruciating. I never stopped.
By this time, I was racing fast, crying and not forgetting the flies. When I finally got home, there was no need for the toilet. All the beans was in my pant. Kai. We never had beans and akamu in the morning again, because my mom had to wash my uniform .
Thinking back now, I could have stopped in one of the 30 houses, I passed. Childhood.

Read it somewhere on NL

LOL

grin grin grin Something similar to the above happened to me, but it was the beans served during our lunch-time at school. I and a mischievious friend, Chima, decided to get a second helping of the plate of beans because it was so delicious cheesy. We qeued up again behind students waiting to be served, after hurridly eating our first plate, and got a second plate of beans, which we proceeded to devour with all relish.

The punishment for the above prank came on our way back home as my stomach started rumbling like thunder and with me struggling to keep the beans fluid and all from coming down my nether part. I was fortunate to find a bush nearby, in an uncompleted building, where I bent to pass out the remaining unprocessed beans. My mother also noticed I had some pooh on my uniform and had to bath me, then wash my uniform. I felt so embarassed that my mom saw pooh on my uniform as I was a big boy of Eight then smiley

What really annoyed me was that the friend, Chima the instigator of the above mischief, did not experience any of the bad fall-out that comes with eating too much beans, but was laughing with glee when I met him the next day at the trick we pulled during lunch-time the previous day and said he was actually looking forward to us doing it again angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Following Thread: Nlers You Admire / Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) / How To Make A Wonderful Pond In The Garden Of Your Home Or At Any Other Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.